Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To the Players who grant Blessings while I'm in the Relay...

Thank you.

Without fail every time this happens I'm inside a UI. While there, pressing the gratitude button interacts with the UI rather than the "you received a blessing" banner. So I quickly try to exit whatever UI is open within the time the banner is up with the hope that I can send a thanks before it fades away. I of course do not succeed, and I of course did not even think to memorize the name of the user that granted the blessing. (Not that I could in that amount of time, given the fact that most usernames are things like "30fartKitty_slashsixty#187") In shame I just go back to what I'm doing and feel like a jerk for not saying thank you.

But I AM grateful! So to all you True Masters out there that have taken the time to grant blessings, know that there is at least one more 'thank you' response that just never made it out in time.

• Like 14

Wow you know 30fartKitty_slashsixty#187 too? Small world huh, thats my dear 86 year old grandmother. Been playing since 2014, Ember and Wisp main. She loves huge juicy butts. Always made gramps hit the gym harder for that reason. 

Though yeah the exact same thing always happens to me as well. I'll be at the Ducats stand trying to decide what I want to sell for Ducats or potentially keep to sell for Plat, but since I don't really like trading for Plat, and being lazy in general, so I'll be in my own head arguing about whether I should really be selling that rare Prime part for a Vaulted Warframe, when I do already have a full set... then someone will do a blessing, but by the time I register and try to do the thank you button, its too late... Opportunity lost... 

Though I can also do blessings myself, so I'll usually try to do a different blessing while that person is still in the relay, so they and everyone else can get multiple blessings going.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Probably_Asleep said:

Thank you.

Without fail every time this happens I'm inside a UI. While there, pressing the gratitude button interacts with the UI rather than the "you received a blessing" banner. So I quickly try to exit whatever UI is open within the time the banner is up with the hope that I can send a thanks before it fades away. I of course do not succeed, and I of course did not even think to memorize the name of the user that granted the blessing. (Not that I could in that amount of time, given the fact that most usernames are things like "30fartKitty_slashsixty#187") In shame I just go back to what I'm doing and feel like a jerk for not saying thank you.

But I AM grateful! So to all you True Masters out there that have taken the time to grant blessings, know that there is at least one more 'thank you' response that just never made it out in time.

I dont want to torture your mind any further, but you realise that most people dont even read forums right? Now seriously, most blessings are cast because the person casting it needs it or because its a clan/friend thing. Only a small minority are blessings given because someone asked for it. You dont have to feel bad for not saying thank you. Especially not when you consider all the trolls (me included) who troll entire relays with shield blessing (and still get a ton of thank yous haha). BTW you can always just say "thank you" in chat, you dont have to personalise. The person who did it knows they did it, no use calling them by name.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Wow you know 30fartKitty_slashsixty#187 too? Small world huh, thats my dear 86 year old grandmother. Been playing since 2014, Ember and Wisp main. She loves huge juicy butts. Always made gramps hit the gym harder for that reason. 

Though yeah the exact same thing always happens to me as well. I'll be at the Ducats stand trying to decide what I want to sell for Ducats or potentially keep to sell for Plat, but since I don't really like trading for Plat, and being lazy in general, so I'll be in my own head arguing about whether I should really be selling that rare Prime part for a Vaulted Warframe, when I do already have a full set... then someone will do a blessing, but by the time I register and try to do the thank you button, its too late... Opportunity lost... 

Though I can also do blessings myself, so I'll usually try to do a different blessing while that person is still in the relay, so they and everyone else can get multiple blessings going.

Hahaha! You did that username justcice...

And I also labor over the Ducats stand. I don't even do trading! I just figure one day I might have a friend that needs that part and think: "Wouldn't I be doing a disservice to my (made up) friend by getting rid of this now? What if later we need to grind fissures for hours to get this and I say: "You know I actually had this part years ago..."

1 minute ago, MaxTunnerX said:

I dont want to torture your mind any further, but you realise that most people dont even read forums right? Now seriously, most blessings are cast because the person casting it needs it or because its a clan/friend thing. Only a small minority are blessings given because someone asked for it. You dont have to feel bad for not saying thank you. Especially not when you consider all the trolls (me included) who troll entire relays with shield blessing (and still get a ton of thank yous haha).

I can't argue with that. It's just my personality to thank the person who opens the door for me even though they're actually opening it for themselves and I just happen to be right behind them.

LOL to the shield blessing. And this entire time I thought people actually had a good reason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

She loves huge juicy butts.

Oh, she likes that song that start "I like big *something* I cannot lie*

1 hour ago, MaxTunnerX said:
1 hour ago, Probably_Asleep said:

I dont want to torture your mind any further, but you realise that most people dont even read forums right? Now seriously, most blessings are cast because the person casting it needs it or because its a clan/friend thing. Only a small minority are blessings given because someone asked for it. You dont have to feel bad for not saying thank you.

Does it really matter? 25% is like nothing. I don't care about it as it don't stack. When I'm in relay I just do it for others.

Especially not when you consider all the trolls (me included) who troll entire relays with shield blessing (and still get a ton of thank yous haha). BTW you can always just say "thank you" in chat, you dont have to personalise. The person who did it knows they did it, no use calling them by name.

What's shield troll? More shield = more shield gate. And after change current shield matters.

1 hour ago, Probably_Asleep said:

So I quickly try to exit whatever UI is open within the time the banner is up with the hope that I can send a thanks before it fades away. I of course do not succeed, and I of

If you are SOOO INTO IT you can always press F6 on PC to screenshot. It takes picture and save it in "images folder" in your system.

2 hours ago, Probably_Asleep said:

We all know that sometimes you are in chat or stuff and cannot press F. It's ok. It's not big deal. We (at least I) do it for altruistic reason and FOR THAT SHINY PING SAYING 'THANK YOU' BOOSTING MY EGO BUAHAHAHA. No seriously, it's little nice. However It's not big deal as you can see some people respond. I don't need big number of "thank you". Few is enough to feel appreciated.

• Like 2

quxier! Didn't know you hang out in the Off Topic as well

11 minutes ago, quxier said:

If you are SOOO INTO IT you can always press F6 on PC to screenshot. It takes picture and save it in "images folder" in your system.

I actually have thought about this. I play on Switch and that does have a screenshot button. But I've got low defense against awkwardness. (If I were a a Warframe Faction and there was a damage type called "Awkwardness" then my shields, armor, and health would ALL have triple negatives against that damage type) So the idea of direct messaging someone to say: "Hey, I saw your blessing and didn't get a chance to say thanks so... thanks..." is beyond what I can handle.

5 minutes ago, Probably_Asleep said:

If I were a a Warframe Faction and there was a damage type called "Awkwardness" then my shields, armor, and health would ALL have triple negatives against that damage type)

The Indiference meet The Awkawrdness. I can see interactions between those 2 interesting.

6 minutes ago, Probably_Asleep said:

So the idea of direct messaging someone to say: "Hey, I saw your blessing and didn't get a chance to say thanks so... thanks..." is beyond what I can handle.

Before you can even type it the person is already somewhere else. So either act fast or don't do it at all (and don't think too much about it). Doing half job is imho, not great.

12 minutes ago, Probably_Asleep said:

quxier! Didn't know you hang out in the Off Topic as well

I check Feedback once a blue moon. I mostly see 5 recent topics and I respond to those that I find interesting. It doesn't matter where it's posted.

• Like 1

Goddamnit, too bad my trolling doesnt work nowadays (not that I even play at all after the recent updates lmao), but its a good thing that shield gaters and normal people are on the same boat right now (more shields = better).

Edited by MaxTunnerX

1 hour ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Goddamnit, too bad my trolling doesnt work nowadays (not that I even play at all after the recent updates lmao), but its a good thing that shield gaters and normal people are on the same boat right now (more shields = better).

Let's just hope it isnt on a boat in the english channel.

*badum-cha*

Too early?

As to the OP. If I bless you at any point in time you are welcome and thank you for the thank you. I dont expect any thanks ever, whether it be due to relay blessings or something during a mission, or for just being in my unholy glorious presence in general. It is just my humble nature.

5 hours ago, Probably_Asleep said:

Regardless, I'll continue to AFK in a relay with my blessing fully available and not use it.

• Like 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Probably_Asleep:

Thank you.

I mostly buff myself. so why thank you? and buffs are actually hard to save. Better to buy something useful with platinum.

And I've even rarely buffed for months because it hardly does any good.

8 hours ago, quxier said:

The Indifference meet The Awkwardness. I can see interactions between those 2 interesting.

Oh my goodness. If there was a faction called the "Awkwardness" I would just die. I imagine they'd have these missions:

• An invitation to dinner with your two divorced parents
  • A blind date who happens to be your ex's best friend
  • A hospital waiting room that calls people by their medical condition rather than their name
  • A stranger on a subway who needs a shoulder to cry on
  • Your best friend is giving a public speech but forgot everything so you have to pantomime the talking points
8 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

too bad my trolling doesnt work

It's the thought that counts. If I ever end up getting something from you then, as a courtesy, I'll sneer and call you an obnoxious little cricket.

6 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

So I googled "English Channel tragedy 2024" to see what you're talking about and... let's just say my list of Awkwardness missions needs an addition...

6 hours ago, Agall said:

Regardless, I'll continue to AFK in a relay with my blessing fully available and not use it.

Haha! I actually chose this username because I literally would AFK (or fall asleep) in a relay and come back to messages or invitations.

5 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

And I've even rarely buffed for months because it hardly does any good.

It says something when two loading screens and a walk to the nearest Blessing Altar are too much of an inconvenience for free gameplay bonuses. I wonder if that's true of all high level players. If so they might want to think about turning that up.

• Like 1

Just take a screenshot or jot it down on pen and paper, then wait a month or two and DM the person in game.  "yo" "?"  "blessing" "??"  "says here in my notes you blessed the strata 13th relay on february 18th, 9 am for credits, Thank you very much"  "but I didn't bless?" "YES YOU DID, YOU BLESSED, MY LOGS SAY OTHERWISE"  "no I was on vacation" "YOU WILL ACCEPT MY GRATITUDE"

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Lord_Drod said:

Just take a screenshot or jot it down on pen and paper, then wait a month or two and DM the person in game.  "yo" "?"  "blessing" "??"  "says here in my notes you blessed the strata 13th relay on february 18th, 9 am for credits, Thank you very much"  "but I didn't bless?" "YES YOU DID, YOU BLESSED, MY LOGS SAY OTHERWISE"  "no I was on vacation" "YOU WILL ACCEPT MY GRATITUDE"

LOL, yes. In gratitude I should become an unhinged stalker. Next time they feel like visiting a relay to start a blessing they'll get a chill down their spine and think: "Maybe another day..."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Probably_Asleep said:
11 minutes ago, Lord_Drod said:

LOL, yes. In gratitude I should become an unhinged stalker. Next time they feel like visiting a relay to start a blessing they'll get a chill down their spine and think: "Maybe another day..."

*Meanwhile DE confused*: Hey guys, people stopped doing Blessing. There has to be bug or something!

• Like 3

I mainly play this game to sit at baro's spawn point like everyone else.  In my spare time, I have compiled a list of blessers, and a list of those WHO HAVE REJECTED MY DELAYED GRATITUDE (this list I am using for something else, just something casual).  You better think twice before blessing when I'm in the relay!  It won't be too hard, I'm at baro's spawn usually just dancing in place until he comes (LITERALLY IN YOUR PLAIN OF VIEW, NO EXCUSES), what else is there to do?

Alright, don't encourage me.  It's nice you're thanking people.

Edited by Lord_Drod
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Wow you know 30fartKitty_slashsixty#187 too? Small world huh, thats my dear 86 year old grandmother. Been playing since 2014, Ember and Wisp main. She loves huge juicy butts. Always made gramps hit the gym harder for that reason

LOL

13 hours ago, Probably_Asleep said:

But I AM grateful! So to all you True Masters out there that have taken the time to grant blessings,

Bless you! But I don't think they do more than a marginal boost, what 10% more? Anyone know the boost value of an affinity blessing ?

12 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Only a small minority are blessings given because someone asked for it

I've been giving them quite often fyi

• Like 2

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Probably_Asleep:

It says something when two loading screens and a walk to the nearest Blessing Altar are too much of an inconvenience for free gameplay bonuses. I wonder if that's true of all high level players. If so they might want to think about turning that up.

it's not about that at all. but the bonus and the duration are absolutely not noticeable in the game.

7 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

it's not about that at all. but the bonus and the duration are absolutely not noticeable in the game.

It would be for me! Loading screens are not my friend (I thought they were until they invited me to the prom and then threw an egg at my face)

16 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

*badum-cha*

Too early?

Yeah I hope its not "that" kind of boat, sending us to whatever forsaken place it goes :D

Edited by MaxTunnerX

10 hours ago, Probably_Asleep said:

Certainly true for me, Maybe if I'm doing a couple hours in SP (haven't in like a year) but otherwise I don't bother.

6 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Yeah I hope its not "that" kind of boat, sending us to whatever forsaken place it goes :D

If it sends me to the halls of Aegir I'll give it a 👍. I wouldnt mind cuddling with his nine daughters!

18 hours ago, Probably_Asleep said:

It says something when two loading screens and a walk to the nearest Blessing Altar are too much of an inconvenience for free gameplay bonuses

It is a hassle. Going to a relay involves several menus and cancellations of two animations we have seen probably 5000+ times. Once there I'm typically going to one of two places only, teshin or simaris. To go to the kiosk involves me then navigating through the downstairs level getting on the elevator etc etc. Add in there that now i have to repeat to go to iron wake, acrithis, yonta...the amount of wasted time robs you of master players' generosity. This is DE, not MR30+ players.

DE purposefully adds wasted rime to boost their server numbers. It's ridiculous. Why would a vendor set up shop alone on iron wake? Look at any street corner and you'll see multiple gas stations or several fast food etc. Why? Because they feed off each other's commerce.

I frequently hit Maroo's Bizarre on the first server. More often than not it's a drop chance booster. (Dojo owner) it is usually for Neural Sensors. Building a lot of corpus assets currently. Getting slammed between the dojo and forma crafting. ( coupled with an extremely non-committal clan roster) Its nice to see player's thanks, it's appreciated always.

I agree that trying to get to thanks button can be quite layered when engaging in other business in a relay. As to a fix? Well I'd say it's definitely at the bottom of list for DE's priorities... okay maybe why my clan showcase is not loading properly is the lowest. Perhaps they'll get around to it.

Edited by PrideB4TheFall
  • Like 1