Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Ability to Reroll Random Loadouts. added an edit.

Just an idea, But a good compromise? A ''bandaid'' to the current random loadout system.
it would cost Capilaries, Kuva, Entrati Lanthorn, Vainthorn, Rune Marrow, Riven Slivers, Sentient Cores, Eidolons Breath. Or other resources that we have loads of.

Credits And a Thank you @0_The_F00l for this suggestion in my other post.

Another Idea: 1 Search pulse = 1 Reroll, for a total of 3. Credits to @Shodian87 for that one.

Edit:  I myself don't play Elite Nor Regular Deep Archimedea anymore. despite having beaten it and have the skill to do it. so why don't i? Because of my own Mental Health and
 i can't reroll my selection on that week. Why do i want this option badly? Because it will make more breathing room for us, a chance to get more research points and complete it.

Dear reader, i literally try my best to help. and i ask of you to also give positive or negative, yet constructive feedback or ideas. 
I love the challenge of deep archimedea, i also dislike the random loadouts. But i am presenting a topic with a good idea or the literal best Compromise for it.

Blessings <3

Edited by Eedu777
Someone stop me from editing my post so much :(
  • Like 4

hace 2 minutos, Eedu777 dijo:

A ''bandaid'' to the current random loadout system.

Why add a bandaid when it should not be there in first place?

Comedy films can be very good. Terror films can be very good. But a mix from both genres will be trash around 99,99% times. This is the same.

If i wanted a roguelike, i would bought a much better roguelike game. Warframe isn't one. Idk why they keep pushing those things into this game, it's another genre.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gaxxian said:

Why add a bandaid when it should not be there in first place?

Cause compromise is better than a complete loss. you are of course free to continue banging your head on a wall and wait for something to crack.

Comedy films can be very good. Terror films can be very good. But a mix from both genres will be trash around 99,99% times. This is the same.

I enjoyed evil dead , beetlejuice, zombieland , little shop of horrors and shaun of the dead amongst others. Films whether comedy or horror can suck irrespective of their genre , so that comparison isn't really quite right.

If i wanted a roguelike, i would bought a much better roguelike game. Warframe isn't one. Idk why they keep pushing those things into this game, it's another genre.

Well its not really your choice to make on how the game is gonna be developed unfortunately.

• Like 3

Just now, Shodian87 said:

You could probably use all 5 of your pulses for the week to reroll the load outs. 

1 pulse = 1 reroll, for a total of 3 (since u need 2 for DA). thats an option.

• Like 1

I like the idea but think that DE like things as they are.

my reasoning is simple. Income.

people wanting to grab the shiny rewards will be tempted to spend plat on items that they may need as forma catalysts etc so that they can upgrade the weapons and frames to continue the fight to gather those rewards. That is also a reason I think they decided to stick to a one week cycle as a daily one would subvert there incentive to spend plat or purchase plat. A monthly cycle the simply know before hand that the player base would revolt.

Now if I am correct in my thinking the bandaid could be something as you have proposed but then substitute resources with say 5 platinum for a re-roll. however no need to take my thoughts seriously as I dont see that ever happening. :)

• Like 2

hace 1 hora, 0_The_F00l dijo:

I enjoyed evil dead , beetlejuice, zombieland , little shop of horrors and shaun of the dead amongst others. Films whether comedy or horror can suck irrespective of their genre , so that comparison isn't really quite right.

Pretty sure that they are made you feel "horror". Heck, some of those are family friendly films. As always, you add nothing to the conversation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

my reasoning is simple. Income.

so in the end... it was about the money.

15 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

Now if I am correct in my thinking the bandaid could be something as you have proposed but then substitute resources with say 5 platinum for a re-roll. however no need to take my thoughts seriously as I dont see that ever happening. :)

ah who knows why i said the word bandaid :/

7 minutes ago, Eedu777 said:

ah who knows why i said the word bandaid :/

Bandaid is appropiate within this context I think......but yes as far as I can see with my limited evaluation of why DE would implement something like this is money. Afterall the game is offered for free and their income is based upon 1 of 2 things. Impatience so use plat to accelrate foundry build times for frames and weapons that have been farmed or acquired via plat from other players. the seond is cosmetics. Whilst DE have indeed kept the game as clean as possible avoiding the pay 2 win adopted by most developers they still need to find ways of gathering income. the impatience of players is the number one source in my mind and i am in fact guilty of spending plat on frames instead of waiting 72 hours etc.

• Like 4

Just now, johnno23 said:

Bandaid is appropiate within this context I think....

Oh good, then i won't consider editing it out :D

ill give another reason as to why they need money: Server Upkeep for players to play on.

Just now, johnno23 said:

Impatience so use plat to accelrate foundry build times for frames and weapons

Also upgrade with Reactors and Catalysts. + Forma on top of it.

3 hours ago, Gaxxian said:

Pretty sure that they are made you feel "horror". Heck, some of those are family friendly films. As always, you add nothing to the conversation.

And you as usual miss the point being made cause you cant see anything beyond your personal dislike (for movies apparently) and giving examples that are not even suitable for the discussion.

• Like 2

• Eedu777 changed the title to Ability to Reroll Random Loadouts. added an edit.

I like the idea of buying a roll from bird 3. Whatever standing they plan on giving us in the upcoming update, double it. ~30-60k territory. Make us work a little for it. It should not be trivial.

Or capillaries or Stella or entrati lanthorns. 150 capillaries, 200? Stella or 15 lanthorns. That kind of non-trivial.

My fear with buying rolls is gaming the system. Buying rolls until you "win". I suppose another option could be 1-2 weekly limit on rolls, in which case it can be whatever for cost. Make it 5k standing, or a single lanthorns.

• Like 2