Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk Nerfed...what In The Hell?

KnightmareZX

The damage damage should be the same.  The changes were a decrease in pellet count which mainly affected cc abilities and more importantly the 10% per pellet status.  Which prior to the change was 28 pellets with 10% of status each with diffusion and torrent.  You have to admit that was a little o.O high.  It is still a good weapon, but I do miss the more consistent proc chance.

I just really wish they would be upfront about the changes at least.

Couldn't they just nerf the status chance?

Couldn't they just nerf the status chance?

No, because that would make too much sense and oh no, we can't have them thinking for more than ten seconds on how to fix something that everyone who owns it had to grind 100 exterminate missions for. Even on the 3 minute speed runs, that's a whopping 5 hours of the exact same thing over and over for a beefed up Bronco Prime that looks like someone put a hot dog on a greasy pizza and lazily called it the Pizza Dog.

lol i make 1 post in my entire run in warframe bout ONE. SINGLE. WEAPON. and im a nerf nagger? wtf dude.

they pretty much did castrate a lot of their weapons, or at least made them a hell of a lot less effective. less than 50 posts as a defining trait of a "good" vs "bad" thread is bs tho. ive been playing since march and have enough hours in the game that i know what, how, and when i need to do things, tyvm.

totally agreeing with this point

Oh man no... Not you... Sorry about that. I'm talking about the one dude who started a thread about the rage/quick thinking combo, which lead to a 14 page discussion.

Apologies man. That guy was all badass about it too.

Hearing about the Brakk just set me off. Wasn't referring to you at all.

Just went into a t3 mobile def, my Brakk is still proccing and killing better than most of my other weapons.

I see fewer pellets come out but the gun still feels the same and it still looks like it does the same amount of damage it did before.

As of 7am this morning - 8 hours ago - I hadn't noticed any major issues with the Brakk; it still feels the same to me.

I think the 4 pellets shown are probably a bug, because when I was shooting enemies I was seeing way more than 4 damage numbers floating around, and as of this morning from what I can see there were no changes: it still does 50/50/50, it still has a 15% Crit chance (which is actually higher than before, IIRC), it still does 150% native crit damage... it's still a powerful and effective gun, and I pray every day that it won't be nerfed.

Guys. Guys, listen.

It's a bug. You only see 4 pellets when you shoot at the wall. However, when you actually land the shots on a mob you'll see a bunch of damage pop up same as before today update.

CONFIRMED. My Brakk is throwing out invisible flak clouds.

It's a bug. You only see 4 pellets when you shoot at the wall. However, when you actually land the shots on a mob you'll see a bunch of damage pop up same as before today update.

it has been tested... and the nerf is not true. Brakk was not nerfed. Just the OP jumping to conclusions and everyone raging before they tried it themselves.

The Brakk is still good and all.  But my question is why? When there are other things that need to be done.  The acird for example is dumb now because there is no DOT damage at all when it is a poison gun and suppose to have DOT and other guns the have elemental damage automatically on them.  Plus other things like plain elemental damage do not even proc.  Just sayin why do something like this when there are other things that need to be done.

It's amazing to me still, people instantly assume the same company that is incompetent enough to think that people will believe encrypting drop tables was for thier own benefit is devious enough to randomly nerf items and drop chances to encourage plat sales etc.

With DE, always assume stupidity before conspiracy.

Holy S#&$... Everyone's totally ignoring the fact that it's been tested, and Brakk IS NOT NERFED.

It was a visual glitch. Brakk still does the same damage as before. IT WAS NOT NERFED PEOPLE.

This is hilarious. It's like everyone wants to cry just to cry, even though it was stated, tested, then proven that it was just a visual glitch. It doesn't show the wide spread of pellets anymore, but the pellets are still there and still doing their damage.

Holy S#&$... Everyone's totally ignoring the fact that it's been tested, and Brakk IS NOT NERFED.

It was a visual glitch. Brakk still does the same damage as before. IT WAS NOT NERFED PEOPLE.

This is hilarious. It's like everyone wants to cry just to cry, even though it was stated, tested, then proven that it was just a visual glitch. It doesn't show the wide spread of pellets anymore, but the pellets are still there and still doing their damage.

Please make a thread stating this. People will not read this over the sea of crys.