The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Protea Prime: Hotfix 35.5.9

is prime accessories bugged on pc?? i cannot purchase cause it doesnt have a price on it. also it doesnt have a plat amount attached to it idk if thats intentional because all other accessories packs have come with 1350p

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Grimm said:

fix for 10 energy cast animation no enemy targeted on inferno. 

I don't have this problem.

1 hour ago, [DE]Purzzle said:

Hiho!

Do you have additional info or possibly a video for this? From what I can see, the ability only drains Energy for enemies hit.

Thanks.

There is actually a problem with Inferno.

• Ember’s Inferno (Rendered Check) 
    • In addition to rendered checking, it is also no longer FOV dependent, which was causing issues where enemies outside of FOV (low FOV settings) were not considered in the checks. 

Yet, can't hit enemies right in her back. Far as I understand the ability is a radial cast, like Pillage, Howl and Radial Javelin (I mention these because all received a Rendered Check fix on the same patch) and none of them have this problem with FOV.

giphy.gif

Edited by crazywolfpusher
  • Like 4

no fix for inaros locked after dying with negation swarm equipped, dante still has LOS, no fix for the drifter cosmetics going trough his body, good job doing nothing 

• Like 3

Please fix the prime accessories. The visor is broken on the Chronorum helmet, the Temporal Prime Ephemera is not only missing channels for everything but the energy of the balls but also the mirages left behind are missing all of Protea's visors. The recent issues with premium cosmetics releasing in broken states is pretty frustrating. Hope these are fixed soon!

1 hour ago, Zz3rkz said:

good, but while transfering to operator with MAG there is the SAME PROBLEM,the warframe take damage and can be downed while using the operator ,i lost a few survival missions because of that.

This is an intended mechanic on frames with duration based abilities 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
il y a 12 minutes, Bvf-Delta2249 a dit :

This is an intended mechanic on frames with duration based abilities 

really ? because after few years playing this game i don't remember it to function like that. strange.

Edited by Zz3rkz

1 hour ago, BowserNC said:

you don't get the prime noggle if you buy only the accessories (telling from own experience). i haven't gotten my past prime access noggles because I only bought the accessories. the accessories should include the prime noggle too, and the glyph but we can't do anything about it unfortunately

Huh good to know, ty, its odd then that they included the noggle in gauss prime accessories

• Like 1

I come as the Fashion Police today: 

Temporal Prime Ephemera + Any Focus School Badge = Big Enlarged Projector Screen in front of her

This occurs for any / all of the focus school badges, and I hope it gets fixed asap!

Image 1: https://imgur.com/gallery/PjP6Od7

Image 2: https://imgur.com/gallery/NeyyFMQ

Hope sooner rather than later!! I love using my Vazarin Badge on my frames, and using the new ephemera with them is leaving a tinge of bitterness in my mouth with my fashion. Not entirely sour, but still an issue. 

1 hour ago, Zz3rkz said:

good, but while transfering to operator with MAG there is the SAME PROBLEM,the warframe take damage and can be downed while using the operator ,i lost a few survival missions because of that.

If the frame is channeling an ability (the ability is draining energy), if you go to operator your frame will not be invulnerable.

Posted (edited)
il y a 12 minutes, Ivi104 a dit :

If the frame is channeling an ability (the ability is draining energy), if you go to operator your frame will not be invulnerable.

this is mag.there is no such thing as an ability with continuous drain on her ( or maybe you talk about for ex casting magnetize ),and for years i used the operator to avoid incoming lethal damage using void mode ,it always worked, but now it doesn't,and it happen even when not using nor casting any ability .

edit: i might add, this not consistent, sometimes it work, sometimes not, wich make me think that this might be a bug.

Edited by Zz3rkz
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ShogunGunshow said:

?

Is this a thing they've said they're doing? AFAIK DE is not happy with how pseudo-exalts work - I wouldn't think they'd go out of their way to add more.

Suspicious Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

37 minutes ago, Charithw said:

Huh good to know, ty, its odd then that they included the noggle in gauss prime accessories

And the should have kept that idea for the next ones

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, Gaxxian dijo:

How are going the LoS changes? Everything ok? What about Dante? Still no answer? Any?

They added LoS to Ember, Mag, Hyldrin and they ruined them

Time to go back to the AoE double-dipping Buffs Meta

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

They added LoS to Ember, Mag, Hyldrin and they ruined them

Time to go back to the AoE double-dipping Buffs Meta

Hildryn always had LoS. The changes to Pillage have made it even more forgiving than it used to be. Can't speak to the others, but I know that Mag had a bug that gave her much wider AOE on Pull than it was supposed to have, and they fixed that with the recent changes.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

Hildryn always had LoS. The changes to Pillage have made it even more forgiving than it used to be. Can't speak to the others, but I know that Mag had a bug that gave her much wider AOE on Pull than it was supposed to have, and they fixed that with the recent changes.

Hildryn's Pillage is certainly better after the LoS revamp.

Mag's Pull used to go through walls and that was problematic because very often enemies ended stuck on walls and terrain. With Dante Unbound patch 35.5.6, Mag's Pull got hard Line of Sight added (also patch 35.5.6 introduced the radial pull bug and it was fixed right after on patch 35.5.7) and while it solved the issue with walls and terain, created another. Now enemies can "body block" other enemies from being Pulled and they need clean trajectory to the Vortex, otherwise they end knocked down instead. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
Il y a 3 heures, crazywolfpusher a dit :

Hildryn's Pillage is certainly better after the LoS revamp.

Mag's Pull used to go through walls and that was problematic because very often enemies ended stuck on walls and terrain. With Dante Unbound patch 35.5.6, Mag's Pull got hard Line of Sight added (also patch 35.5.6 introduced the radial pull bug and it was fixed right after on patch 35.5.7) and while it solved the issue with walls and terain, created another.

Now enemies can "body block" other enemies from being Pulled and they need free trajectory to the Vortex, otherwise they end knocked down instead. 

indeed, and as a mag main that "body block" bother me a lot .

also, most of the time now the ennemys (not eximus or overguarded ones) often pass trough the magnetize bubble as if nothing was here, sometime even not even taking any damage while passing trough the bubble,that and sometimes i have to re-cast magnetize up to five time for the bubble to finally appear,the energy is consumed even if the bubble does not appear,and this is while casting on ennemy who wheren't even ragdolled not affected by any ability.

it maybe has something to do with how many ennemys can be pulled by the bubble or the fact that as someone told me, if the target die the bubble pull stop idk but it's annoying.

it could also be on my side, because of my pc processor, it could be "cache misses" but i doubt it.

Edited by Zz3rkz
  • Like 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb crazywolfpusher:

Yet, can't hit enemies right in her back. Far as I understand the ability is a radial cast

Ember Inferno is not meant to hit enemies behind her (except if they are right behind her and thus benefit from LOS generosity):

Zitat

Command a flaming comet to crash down in front of Ember, engulfing enemies with a fire that can spread through their ranks.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, [DE]Purzzle said:

Ember Inferno is not meant to hit enemies behind her (except if they are right behind her and thus benefit from LOS generosity):

Thanks for the clarification, is just that abilities descriptions in Warframe are not often as accurate with what they do in actual gameplay.