Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 13 - 19, 2024

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, May 16th for Prime Time #393! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on May 15th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering an Adversary-themed Campaign for watching our official community streams. Use these items to take on your Kuva Lich or Sister of Parvos!

PTDropsMay13meme.png

Twitch Drop: Adversary-themed Campaign!

• Drop 1 - Requiem Ultimatum
  • Drop 2 - Oull Mod
  • Drop 3 - Requiem Relic Grab Bag Requiem Ultimatum 

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

Raid Drop!

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Archangel239 to continue the fun and share with their community. This week we’re introducing Twitch Drops for our Raiders, so you can watch Archangel239 for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9pm ET to earn a Kuva Globule decoration!

RaidDropsMay13.png

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_May13.png

PNX_VecToR (English)
Saturday, May 18th from 1pm to 2pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/PNX_VecToR
Drop: Domestik Snobb Drone

Mecore (German)
Sunday, May 19th from 3pm to 4pm ET
Channel: Mecore
Drop: Zariman Test Tube Station

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 15

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Archangel239 to continue the fun and share with their community. This week we’re introducing Twitch Drops for our Raiders, so you can watch Archangel239 for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9pm ET to earn a Kuva Globule decoration!

Nice to see more options for drops. Quick question though, will Raider drops also be limited to orbiter decorations like the Friday drops? The wording is different so I just want to be sure.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Twitch Drop: Adversary-themed Campaign!

• Drop 1 - Requiem Ultimatum
  • Drop 2 - Oull Mod
  • Drop 3 - Requiem Relic Grab Bag

This is an interesting drop order.

Requiem Ultimatum being first, this is what I consider to be the rarest of the three items so by that logic it should be the last drop item. But also not necessary for lich hunting unlike the other two so it could be used to help inflate the time towards getting more useful items.

Oull mod, most useful of the three. Rarer than requiem relics. So could be placed anywhere in the drop order.

Requiem relic grab bag, most basic of the three and most common. Although not fully guaranteed to work towards a lich of your choosing. So being last is the last place I'd expect it to be in the order. With it being the first drop the most likely place to put. Also, only one chance at the relic to get it is an interesting thought as this would be the best item of the three to use for multiple drops.

Also, question. Is the Requiem Relic grab bag three relics or one?

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Requiem Ultimatum being first, this is what I consider to be the rarest of the three items so by that logic it should be the last drop item. But also not necessary for lich hunting unlike the other two so it could be used to help inflate the time towards getting more useful items.

Oull mod, most useful of the three. Rarer than requiem relics. So could be placed anywhere in the drop order.

Requiem relic grab bag, most basic of the three and most common. Although not fully guaranteed to work towards a lich of your choosing. So being last is the last place I'd expect it to be in the order. With it being the first drop the most likely place to put. Also, only one chance at the relic to get it is an interesting thought as this would be the best item of the three to use for multiple drops.

My thought is that order is nicer if you have one you want to finish off to make a new one for the new weapons. 

1 hour ago, Eddestroy81 said:

I tried to watch a drop stream on my iPad and it said not available on iOS. What devices can I watch the stream on to be eligible for the drop ? 

You still gain progress, you just have to claim it on the website not the app.

11 hours ago, Eddestroy81 said:

I tried to watch a drop stream on my iPad and it said not available on iOS. What devices can I watch the stream on to be eligible for the drop ? 

Take a look at this official thread about the issue.

16 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Nice to see more options for drops. Quick question though, will Raider drops also be limited to orbiter decorations like the Friday drops? The wording is different so I just want to be sure.

Raidees will be getting decoration drops just like the weekend drops, yes. We'll be attempting to theme them to the main Prime Time campaign if this continues!

16 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Just one Requiem Mod! We've been designing Prime Time drops campaigns to ensure that Prime Time-only watchers can earn the higher value drops in one stream, and overall make it less frustrating if someone doesn't manage to get their third drop in time. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Just opened the Warframe International stream, and Twitch is showing these rewards:

45 minutes: Requiem Ultimatum

1 hour 30 minutes: Oull Mod

2 hours: Requiem Ultimatum

In the announcement above, the 2-hour drop is a Requiem Relic Grab Bag.  Is this a change or a problem?

Edited by Whalesharkness
  • Like 1

On 2024-05-14 at 6:07 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Raidees will be getting decoration drops just like the weekend drops, yes. We'll be attempting to theme them to the main Prime Time campaign if this continues!

Okay, thanks for the clarification! And having it be themed to the main drops is a nice touch.

On 2024-05-14 at 6:07 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Just one Requiem Mod! We've been designing Prime Time drops campaigns to ensure that Prime Time-only watchers can earn the higher value drops in one stream, and overall make it less frustrating if someone doesn't manage to get their third drop in time. 

*One Requiem Relic? I figured there must be a reason for the order. Was just working through my thought process for it out loud given the indirect relationship between the items.

1 hour ago, Whalesharkness said:

Just opened the Warframe International stream, and Twitch is showing these rewards:

In the announcement above, the 2-hour drop is a Requiem Relic Grab Bag.  Is this a change or a problem?

Can confirm in the drop page on Twitch it's showing another Requiem Ultimatum for the 2 hour drop?

20 hours ago, Whalesharkness said:

It was an oopsie, but we are leaving it! Oops all Ultimatums this week. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tyrone0977 said:

I watched the Warframe international stream, but only got one drop, why?

Because it's only 1 hour long (normally but it was a little longer yesterday) and you need to accumulate 1 hour 30 minutes for the second drop and 2 hours for the third drop. If you watched the whole international stream then you only need to watch 1 hour (half) of the main warframe stream that starts in an hour.

On 2024-05-15 at 3:57 PM, MobyTheDuck said:

Its been like two weeks that I am not getting drop progress.

Changed browsers, cleaned cookies, relinked account, nothing fixes it.

Same for me, was sad I wasn't able to claim the built Forma from last week, but both Twitch and Warframe said my accounts were linked. And I'm not seeing the drops' progress bar on Twitch's end like I had before. Before I could have both the stream and the Drops inventory open and watch to see the progress towards each drop and claim them one-by-one, now it's not there at all, nowhere to claim them.

1 hour ago, x3n3tix said:

Because it's only 1 hour long (normally but it was a little longer yesterday) and you need to accumulate 1 hour 30 minutes for the second drop and 2 hours for the third drop. If you watched the whole international stream then you only need to watch 1 hour (half) of the main warframe stream that starts in an hour.

Is there another stream I can watch to get the full 2 hrs?

1 hour ago, Tyrone0977 said:

Is there another stream I can watch to get the full 2 hrs?

No.  You can watch warframeinternational on Wednesdays, and warframe on Thursdays.  I use Outlook calendar reminders so that I can open the streams.  I strongly recommend you do so as well.  I tend to watch the whole warframeinternational stream and about half the warframe stream to get the full rewards.  

• Like 1

I never seem to get credit for the Community Weekend streams when I watch them.  Is there something I'm missing or not doing? 

Today, I didn't get credit for watching ArchAngel239.  Did I need to go to his page or does the raid watch from the Warframe channel work?

• [DE]Taylor unpinned and locked this topic