The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #180

Posted (edited)

Megan the ALL STAR showing her bosses boss, Steve, that everything is awesome and she has a schedule set to include give away's and probably even time for Reb to speak over everyone or accidentally spoil something. [DE] Megan couldn't plan for the bad videos but Megan did the best during her panic calling on her Boss, Reb, to recall all the details and Reb showed why she's the best at her job cus she killed it.

Reb was able in like 90 seconds sumed up like 70mins of a Dev stream minus the details Pablo dived into. Megan and Reb are great at they do, and the fact both let Pablo cook and fix what he thinks broken. Loving the new DE under Steve, can't wait to see the rest of this year DE has to offer legit no meme no jokes.  Overall one the best Dev Stream's Ive watched out of the like 10 I've seen in the 2years I've been playing.

Edited by werefox85

16 hours ago, Ruhamara said:

The progress bar stopped at 93% when the stream was still going on about 10 min , didn't get the umbra form ;((

15 hours ago, OPman640 said:

I have watched the stream from Twitch but haven't received any progress for the Umbra Forma drop

8 hours ago, RedcapK7 said:

Same, I was waiting for the notification to pop up, then I checked afterwards and progress is at zero ! :(
I dont understand since I got it last dev stream with no problem....

Stream was around an hour, drop watch took 30 minutes to receive it, checking progress is the number one rule of rare drops. :tongue:

I watched the whole stream though nearly forgot it was on and had mine at the 30-minute mark, and got to bed at 6 AM in the morning, :sleep: back up at 11 AM.

I noticed before on the phone it was hit or miss with the drops, was on a discord call with my phone this time so I had twitch on the laptop. No issues with the drops on the laptop. Fantastic stream though

If there is a banner at the top of the stream chat that says "Drops enabled on channel ... Watch to earn rewards", it means that the drop timer has started.

I've missed no drops when that banner was shown.

2 hours ago, WILDFIRE172 said:

I noticed before on the phone it was hit or miss with the drops, was on a discord call with my phone this time so I had twitch on the laptop. No issues with the drops on the laptop. Fantastic stream though

I do mine on the iPhone now and have never had one fail yet, it also automatically claims it.

Posted (edited)

After hearing that Liches/Sisters will have a 150 cap in the codex (which is perfectly understandable and reasonable), I was wondering if it would be possible to get a list of who/how many Sister/Liches the top few players have farmed?

edit : Also, are we going to have a counter for the amount of pruned liches/sisters for the sake of counting the total amount of liches/sisters owned?

Edited by Hexel6

2 minutes ago, Hexel6 said:

After hearing that Liches/Sisters will have a 150 cap in the codex (which is perfectly understandable and reasonable), I was wondering if it would be possible to get a list of who/how many Sister/Liches the top few players have farmed?

Reb mentioned 190 during the stream but also said she could have been misremembering.  I really think  it would be much, much higher than that.  

I can’t claim the Twitch Drop for this Devstream. I received the Notification that I’m eligible to claim the drop on the iOS app. I watched the stream on iOS and of course can’t claim it from there. However, I later logged into the desktop site for Twitch to claim it but nothing shows up. You can’t even find the Devstream drop campaign from the list on the desktop site. The desktop site still shows the notification that I’m eligible to claim the drop but it links to an empty drops page. 

On 2024-05-14 at 11:01 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

f1020f039d6859e292a3a5fbbdce2fed.jpg

Tenno!

Save the date! Devstream #180 on May 31st at 2 p.m. ET is our last Devstream before TennoCon 2024 (insert heavy breathing cat)

Don’t miss the ability showcase for our 57th Warframe, Jade, a gameplay preview of the new Ascension gamemode, the official TennoCon 2024 schedule reveal, our next Heirloom Collection and what’s changing this time around, and much, much more!

Tune in to earn an Umbra Forma Blueprint Twitch Drop! 

See you at twitch.tv/warframe on May 31st at 2 p.m ET. 

Since the heirloom collections will become a regular feature, are Mag & Frost getting a second round as the 2023 pack isn't coming back?

29 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Since the heirloom collections will become a regular feature, are Mag & Frost getting a second round as the 2023 pack isn't coming back?

Like completely new Heirloom (or "Heirloom-adjacent") skins for them?  Seems possible.  Basically it's the Excal Umbra approach to the issue.

If you mean making the originals available again, AFAICT that's a "Nope, never."

2 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Like completely new Heirloom (or "Heirloom-adjacent") skins for them?  Seems possible.  Basically it's the Excal Umbra approach to the issue.

If you mean making the originals available again, AFAICT that's a "Nope, never."

Yes, entirely new packs.  I had heard that DE already said no to bringing back the 2023, which I get but, that really screws over anyone who didn't get them before they disappeared.  

And tbh, while Mag's skin is cool, it would be nice if she got something...different.  The Samurai theme doesn't really work there, considering her theme.

Posted (edited)
On 2024-06-02 at 10:47 AM, Avok11 said:

I can’t claim the Twitch Drop for this Devstream. I received the Notification that I’m eligible to claim the drop on the iOS app. I watched the stream on iOS and of course can’t claim it from there. However, I later logged into the desktop site for Twitch to claim it but nothing shows up. You can’t even find the Devstream drop campaign from the list on the desktop site. The desktop site still shows the notification that I’m eligible to claim the drop but it links to an empty drops page. 

Same here. I just posted in reddit for any other suggestions. I’ve tried re-linking but all that did was twitch asking me to link to warframe, the umbra drop doesn’t show up at all on PC, and on iOS app it shows as unclaimable due to the policy. This is the first time I’m having issues, drop progress via iOS app and claiming in PC wasn’t an issue before. 

On botb PC and iOS app, there is the twitch notification that says I have until June 7th to claim, which means I did reach 100% progress

Edited by Korxil
Adding detail that I have the twitch drop notification

6 hours ago, Korxil said:

Same here. I just posted in reddit for any other suggestions. I’ve tried re-linking but all that did was twitch asking me to link to warframe, the umbra drop doesn’t show up at all on PC, and on iOS app it shows as unclaimable due to the policy. This is the first time I’m having issues, drop progress via iOS app and claiming in PC wasn’t an issue before. 

On botb PC and iOS app, there is the twitch notification that says I have until June 7th to claim, which means I did reach 100% progress

Exact same issue here as well.

On 2024-06-01 at 11:26 PM, Hexel6 said:

edit : Also, are we going to have a counter for the amount of pruned liches/sisters for the sake of counting the total amount of liches/sisters owned?

I personally have killed 681 sisters, going on 682 right now.

I have about 380 in my converted list and would like to know what will happen to them. There are some valuable ones there..

23 hours ago, (PSN)BohemiaDrinker said:

I have about 380 in my converted list and would like to know what will happen to them. There are some valuable ones there..

You will keep what you have now. You just can't gain any more until you have manually pruned out the extras below the new limit.

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic