Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

After not touching the game for 3 days its finally working again! :D No more "Checking for updates..." it does that for a min then resumes to download a 5.0mb file.

I guess it was a problem on my end or maybe they've fixed it.

Since yesterday, whenever I try to play the game and click "Play game" on the launcher, the loading screen STARTS to appear, but it stays faded black and doesn't fully open up and then never really loads. I have to cancel it.

Then I go into steam and try to "verify the integrity of the game cache". yesterday I did this and it said I was missing 112 files. ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE.

Well I let steam patch it up and then tried again. I still got the black, non-progressing loading screen and did another verification. This time it was only missing 42 files.

It is currently trying to redownload the missing files via steam. I wonder if this is a steam-specific issue...

• 2 weeks later...

Need help with this

mo1i410.png

Rebooting the PC and modem does not help fix this. I don't think there's a problem with my connection because I can launch my other online games just fine. Must be a server problem on DE

Getting this error too, aaaaaaand its frustrating....

This started happening right after i finished a void mission T1 Capture,

after the exit ship animation instead of returning to my ship I found myself back in the void with the ship UI everywhere, could not control the character at all, so i shut the game down as I have encountered this bug many times before, this time though the launcher gave me this error, tried rebooting, reinstalling, ect yeilding no results.

I am playing on the steam version, so i checked the integrety of the files, first time i checked everything was ok, checked again and now it claims that it needs to fix 1 file, tried that, no go....tried again, same file....no go again.

I'm getting a huge amount of lag, plus the screens going black for long periods of time,

My friend is having the exact same problem. Even tried to turn it off and back on again. He re-installed it too but it hasn't helped. He is playing through steam, maybe that's the problem.

quite a few of us play though Steam and my update function is broke, been broke all day.  rarely do i have issues with WF, but today has been a bi*ch.

temped the wipe the game and leave the system reinstalling overnight.

I wiped the entire game from steam and re-downloaded from scratch, did not fix anything. Don't bother.

actually got mine fixed, told steam to verify local cache/install came back with 120 missing files, took about 2 hours to pull them down over night (about 4.8GB).  this morning i ran the updater and after a few minutes, it pulled down the lastest hot fixes and game is running as normal.  even did the first Orokin/Archwing mission......all good.

just have to adjust to the changes in the frame abilities and re-work fittings.

I have been trying, SINCE RELEASE, to even INSTALL THE UPDATE. I have made multiple posts and there is no help. It keeps looping saying something is missing from the update servers. I've done everything short of formatting my hard drive. I would like to play this update, but this issue isn't even noted in the "known archwing bugs" pinned topic.

Ive had this problem as well.

Update Failed!

The Content Servers are temporarily down.

ERROR_INTERNET_CONNETION

Try again

Ive tried many things, inluding downloading the game twice.

I thouht it was a steam error, because something similar happened with another game.

I redownloaded warframe twice and stil lno solution. I varified my cache and tried downloading unchecking a few things.

A friend told me it was because warframe uses a lot of MB and made my processor slow.

Hoping to fix this i did a refresh for my computer.

I hope this works!

Since update 15 my update download was very slow and now I am slow getting past the checking for new content thought it normally took less then 1 minute but now it keep say a number/515 200 kb/s and sometimes it stop and it's only the number out of 515 I am downloading in Minnesota USA right now