The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich / Sister removal via support

(MOB)drakefrost

Question

10 answers to this question

It takes the time for the support to receive your ticket, analyze it and take actions. Which can vastly vary depending on so many factors that any hints we'd give you would be approximate at best, and a random guess most likely, not sure how that'd help with your issue

• Like 2

Support doesn't remove liches or sisters.

What exactly do you think is bugged?

There was someone recently that did roughly 70 stabs on their lich because they misunderstood how to defeat one and then also claimed it was bugged.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Support doesn't remove liches or sisters.

There was someone recently that did roughly 70 stabs on their lich because they misunderstood how to defeat one and then also claimed it was bugged.

Either that, or an actual bug where you automatically Mercy Kill a downed Kuva Larvling without touching any input.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, SolStreak said:

Either that, or an actual bug where you automatically Mercy Kill a downed Kuva Larvling without touching any input.

Cool story bro. 

Seriously there is literally zero problem with having an active Lich/Sister, unless you are somehow unable to down them and you want to have another weapon.

If you do not run their missions, they will not show.

You can safely ignore them until the lich yanks something important (sisters yank only credits) that you wish you had and then you may eventually make an effort to down them.

Edited by Zakkhar

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Chewarette said:

It takes the time for the support to receive your ticket, analyze it and take actions. Which can vastly vary depending on so many factors that any hints we'd give you would be approximate at best

Guess so. Seems that I have no other option but to wait.

1 hour ago, 16Bitman said:

I believe guaranteed crash upon doing Sister Assasination mission (Proxima, it’s my 1st time, so no Lich yet) is a bug.

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

unless you are somehow unable to down them and you want to have another weapon.

More like this one. As the final (Sister) mission isn’t doable, I’d try my luck on Lich.

Edited by (MOB)drakefrost
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SolStreak said:

Oh god, had that bug today. Super annoying to still not see it fixed despite being reported for over a year ago now. But the lich should still be solvable even with hitting that nasty bug.

5 hours ago, (MOB)drakefrost said:

How long does it (usually) take for one to remove Lich / Sister via Support?

I meant, one with bug involved.

What do you mean?

If it has an offending name or something clearly wrong with it yeah I can see it taking the normal support ticket time to get it resolved.

But if you are using it to fast-track the program then support will just give you a stern wording without resolving anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Numerounius said:

What do you mean?

I meant, a bug to the point where it can’t be cleared.
If it’s just offensive name, I’d just clear it first, and ask support later to change the name.

Also, if I just want to speed things up, I won’t go as far as sending the Sister to Proxima mission (Assasination mission?).

• Like 1

2 часа назад, (MOB)drakefrost сказал:

I believe guaranteed crash upon doing Sister Assasination mission (Proxima, it’s my 1st time, so no Lich yet) is a bug.

Sounds like not a lich bug, but Railjack bug. And yeah, from what I've heard Railjack mode is pretty bugged in mobile warframe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SolStreak said:

this happened to me often, after the first few missions of stabbing larvlings / liches when i would get near one it would "finish" them without any input and i havnt figured out why but my method of avoiding the issue is keeping at a reasonable distance from the lich or larvling unless i intend on interacting with it (including shooting them from a distance)

• Like 1

Hi drakefrost,

Sorry for not being able to remove the Sister of Parvos in your account. Please note that there are issues that is not easy to fix especially that the mobile version was just released. Rest assured that Warframe is doing it's best to eliminate the issues that arise. 

We understand your frustration. However, we as the Support Team can only wait until the development team can fix such issues as it is beyond our capabilities. We can only recommend that you stay up to date with the latest changes in Warframe by keeping an eye on our patch notes:
Warframe PC Update & Build Notes

Thank you for your understanding.

copied from support ticket.

Guess no Lich for me 😔