am i seriously to farm 5941 volatile motes from a game mission that gives around 8-10 of those? and no booster affects it?

3 hours ago, TomBartle said:

not to mention that jade eximus are broken, i just got 69 MILLIONs  iron skin points from just standing under neat a pillar ray

Tip, you're not supposed to stand in the Jade light. Unless you are Rhino with Iron Skin. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Tip, you're not supposed to stand in the Jade light. Unless you are Rhino with Iron Skin. 

Well, and even then, you quickly become Rhino WITHOUT Iron Skin :D

• Like 5

kill the sister and you get 10-14 a mission? 🤷‍♀️

best of luck with your energize grind lol

also might wanna use an invis frame or something with silence subsumed to avoid jade-light until the damage is fixed.

Edited by LittleLeoniePrime

For some perspective, the rewards are mostly the same as previous event, only in the previous event you got away with 3-5 grotesque splinters and needing 3549 to finish it all, that is a considerably worse ratio... also the mission in which you got them took longer

OP posted on Thursday, I believe because of missing information and probably without killing the sister.
Its a ~7-8minute SP mission and you get 24-27 out of it each run.
Every Jade part will take 1h to farm,  if you run 6x/hour, that sounds fair to me.

-c0y

Assuming you want to get all non arcanes (including from the clan shop), you need 480 volatile motes. 

Each mission rewards at least 5 (from the Sister and mission) and a maximum of 9 on the regular star chart. (Not including the alert missions)

It'd take 96 missions (around 11~ hours if each mission was around 7 minutes long) to get everything assuming worst luck and no alerts.

To get 21 Arcane Energize, you need 966 motes. Double that if you wanted to get all 42 available (1932) triple that if you wanted all 3 arcanes (5796)

At worst luck, no alerts, 1159 missions. (135~ hours)

If you were doing it for the platinum, the current market price as of writing is 30p per 1 arcane. Or 630 for 21. 3780p for all 6 maxed arcanes. 

28 plat per hour if my math is correct. 

• Like 1

On 2024-06-27 at 1:28 AM, Alluka said:

They limited arcane sets to 2 but the grind is still the same, idk where the logic is but it is what it is.

the logic is that players can spend max 20 hours grinding for one of those arcanes (2 sets), Instead of them finishing their arcanes and then grinding for 200 more hours for more sets.
As in the impact on physical and mental health of 220 hours of grind is far worse than the impact of 20 hours.