Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Belly of the Beast should give increased volatile mote collection

Does anyone else agree that when you complete the operation belly of the beast event mission that the progress for the volatile mote collection needs to be upped a little?

Myself and another clan member have been doing the event mission and we're only getting about 0.1 -0.2 percent per mission completion.

Edited by Letter13
Made title less clickbait-y

What do you mean by "percent"?  Are you talking about the progress bar on the Navigation menu for Belly of the Beast for unlocking the various syandanas, the one that right now is probably sitting somewhere around 20-40%?

If so, that's not for your clan, that's for the entire community.  Every single mission completed by any player adds to it.  So you won't have to worry about filling that bar; that's just going to happen, because other players are going to be playing this mission for another month.  It will cap out even if you never play the mission again.

Edited by (PSN)Unstar
typo
  • Like 2

• Letter13 changed the title to Belly of the Beast should give increased volatile mote collection
1 hour ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

We have an entire month to get these. There's no rush at all. 

Oh I know, AND it constantly refreshes

Currently maxed out Arcane Aegis for my Jade, now working on Arcane Avenger being maxed. 

Tis a beautiful event that makes me feel rewarded for my time, I love it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LastOfLancas said:

It doesn't? Dang. Thanks for the heads-up. Was about to buy the booster, but if it doesn't, oh well.

mpAbbIG.png

It does not, here I got 6 volatile motes from a non-SP mission. With a resource booster I believe the lowest amount possible would be 8. I also did an alert and only got the 10 motes from that. 

vor 24 Minuten schrieb EverdarkRaven:

mpAbbIG.png

It does not, here I got 6 volatile motes from a non-SP mission. With a resource booster I believe the lowest amount possible would be 8. I also did an alert and only got the 10 motes from that. 

Definitely prefer playing SP, because the difference is minimal at the moment.
and viral+heat performs much better than corr+2 green shards before the update. So you have an easy game and significantly more resources at the end.