Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Incarnon charging bar not showing when you are not the host

12 hours ago, Grain_Death said:

I have had the bug happen with multiple melee weapons, with melee duplicate, melee influence and no arcane equipped (I have a bunch of tests in a my previous reply). it’s not specific to Melee Retaliation

Heh that's odd because I encounter the incarnon gauge bug with Paris P, laetum and mk1 kunai when I have melee retaliation on my melee weapon(s) plus I mostly bring a exodia contagion zaw with

I am having the same issue with the torid. I have attempted to take off/switch the melee arcanes I have equipped on my sepfan zaw. This did not fix the issue when not being the host of the session. I am using revenent prime as my warframe. I noticed that it was only a visual bug since I can still use the incarnon mode but it is hard for me to gauge how much I have filled without the crosshair.

Noticed while running SP circuit that incarnon weapons have the default reticle and not the incarnon one with the meter. Happened on Phenmor, Laetum, and Burston Prime.

• Like 1

On 2024-07-22 at 8:22 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

We're investigating.  High chance this is related to arcanes equipped on your melee weapon?  If you have an arcane on your melee, try removing it.  If that resolves the problem, come back and let us know 👍

Hey - the issue is still present on PS5 at least

No Incarnon Reticle for Felarx and Laetum

X3zECVZ.jpeg

halLif6.jpeg

OFfTyRt.jpeg

I have this problem regularly, mainly in Circuit. The Incarnon reticle just doesn't show up and i have to "guess" when is an appropriate time to go into incarnon mode

I should preface i don't have any melee arcanes

For the purpose of the video I go back into normal mode halfway through to show it again

Edited by HoneyChonker

Came to post (AGAIN) about the Incarnon reticle failure when not host in Circuit.  Today its was Strun, Ack Brunt, Lex, Dual Toxicyst.
last week the Boltor, Felarx, latron

Circuit is so bad when you're client and not host - ESPECIALLY if host is a last gen console - then its just abort time.

• horrible lag if console host
  • No incarnon reticle for primary, secondary or melee
  • no incarnon "fully charged" sound effect for primary or secondary (it does for melee when 6x
  • alchemy reticle is way mis-aligned - point of impact is way left of reticle center
  • alchemy mixer hitbox allows canisters to phase right through (even when compensating for the reticle and/or standing directly infront of it
  • alchemy delayed impact of canister to mixer - assuming you overcome the crap above-  can be 2-4 seconds late.

and all this on top of the normal bad client/host issues of ability activation delay, teleporting enemies, etc.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Incarnon weapons lack meters/reticles in the circuit if not host. You can still change, but you have no idea how much charge you have and are thus subject to effectively random incarnon ammo. This effects all weapons slots and types.

1 hour ago, OrionHardy84 said:

Can confirm this, as well as the lack of sound to indicate the Incarnon mode is fully charged. However. this seems to be with only an issue for primary and secondary weapons for me.

Make sure you try one of the incarnon melee's that is not missing it's special reticle in general (unaddressed bug dating from Dante Unbound). The older incarnon melee effect (glowing combo meter) is separate from the new incarnon melee reticle with meter which this bug is about (for those weapons that have it working in the first place).

Edited by Void2258
  • Like 1

Am 27.8.2024 um 22:28 schrieb Netenoz:

Quite often, when I am not the host in the circuit, the charge indicator of the incarnon simply disappears and does not make a sound when the incarnon is charged

is still buggy and has been for many weeks and more than a month. (There were many topics about it)
There are hotfixes, but the list is short. It seems that hardly any devs are back from vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

The incarnon gauge doesn't show when you have an incarnon weapon in The Circuit SP. 

Image shows Phenmor incarnon mode, and as you can see, no incarnon gauge.

Spoiler

ZBo7CVv.jpeg

It is a visual bug. Incarnon still charge and work as usual, just the gauge not showing.

This bug has been persistent since last update when someone reported incarnon gauge not showing for clients (old url: incarnon charing bar not showing when you are not the host). It was briefly fixed when the bug was fixed; however, it is now present again after hotfix.

In the previous bug, it was said to be caused by melee arcane adapter, but in The Circuit, I run most melee with "Default Configure", not my personal build, so I don't know what the issue is this time. 

On a side note, performance has been really bad since hotfix: game keeps crashing, frame rates drop, lagging. 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi Tenno, I can confirm this issue is on our radar and is being added to our known issues thread. Thank you all for your diligent reporting!

The reticle and charge not showing specifically in the circuit for non hosts, or the melee icarnon reticle not having been added at all (gamewide) to several melee incarnons since Dante Unbound?

• Like 1

On 2024-09-11 at 5:20 AM, Void2258 said:

the melee icarnon reticle not having been added at all (gamewide) to several melee incarnons since Dante Unbound?

Is this why my new incarnon (Ruvox, Dante's melee lol so Dante Unbound) will not gain any progress towards its first evolution? I have tried to activate the incarnon mode with a 6x combo and heavy attack, and nothing, I have killed 100 enemies, nothing, and I'm just not sure what to do anymore. I can't seem to gain progress with it.