Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Netracell rewards are... inconsistent

Granted, maybe someone who relies more on melee weapons would feel differently, but I can't be the only one who finds it deeply discouraging to get all the way through a Netracell, hoping for an Archon Shard, only to get the Warframe equivalent of vendor trash. Expensive vendor trash, sure, but I don't want or need either of the melee arcanes (Crescendo + Duplicate) or a melee adapter, so I've basically got a 35% chance of a booby prize. If I suddenly decide I do want it, I can buy it from Bird 3 for pretty cheap.

IMO, the rewards for something as high-level as a Netracell should be on par with an Archon Shard. I should look at the mission rewards screen and say "hell yeah" regardless of what reward I pull, especially because Netracells come with a weekly limit. Ideally it should also be something that's hard to get elsewhere.

Some examples/suggestions (in addition to the Archon Shards, not replacing them):

• 5 Tellurium
  • an Umbra Forma blueprint
  • a vaulted Void Relic (or possibly multiple)
  • 100 Ducats
  • some number of Universal Syndicate Medallions (I forget how much they're worth)
  • 500k credits

It doesn't have to be exactly that, and obviously different people will value different things, but I tried to think of stuff that would make me feel like I'd actually won something, instead of swearing under my breath when I see another useless (to me) melee arcane. Hell, I'd rather just be able to refuse the reward and keep the search pulse instead of "wasting" it.

3 minutes ago, Fallowsthorn said:

vendor trash

4 minutes ago, Fallowsthorn said:
  • 5 Tellurium
  • an Umbra Forma blueprint
  • a vaulted Void Relic (or possibly multiple)
  • 100 Ducats
  • some number of Universal Syndicate Medallions (I forget how much they're worth)
  • 500k credits

Dude are you for real or is this some kind of out of season April Fools joke?

Everything outside Umbra forma here is literally trash, not even vendor trash.

• Like 3

you do realize the legendary melee arcanes are worth a fortune right? a single one is worth 20 plat. thats much better than a mere 5 tellurium (which isnt used too often, and isnt hard to get)

umbra forma is meant to be rare and valuable. if they EVER put it in netracells it'd end up being a 1% chance like legendary cores from sorties.

you could just sell the arcane and buy a vaulted relic, or 100 ducats worth of parts.

universal medallions are okay, except theyre only worth 1000 each, so unless it gives you like 10 no ones really gonna care.

and credit rewards are a joke, no one likes them

• Like 1

What?!!!

Full set of Duplicate goes for 700p and a full set of Crescendo for 500p and you can't buy them from Bird 3.

Your post only really makes sense when you get arcane adapter. That's only 15%.
Statistically speaking, if you run 100 netracells, you will have 65 shards, 20 arcanes and 15 adapters... What are you complaining about?

Edited by Cerikus
  • Like 3

Oh please no... i'm quite happy that netracells are mostly free of junk (only the adapter, but that's okay). Getting any of these... that's like getting an amber star from zariman bounty. Even umbra forma, overrated stuff, just fit's a couple of builds where it really makes sense, so no need for stockpiling.

• Like 1