The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who wants to play as Arthur or as one of the protoframes in every single part of the game instead taking the role of the operator?

5 hours ago, VoidGhost said:

Thanks for your interest in my topic Loza03, skins do not offer the real protoframe experience to the players/fans, am I wrong?

In so far as we can tell, there's no gameplay difference between Protoframes and Warframes, except maybe the default mods used during the quest.

As such, it's likely be sufficient.

• Like 3

On 2024-07-29 at 2:31 PM, Emwue said:

No thanks - it's bad enough that Drifter exists, we do not need to add other options that would only further dilute the importance of the Second Dream and War Within quests on the overall narrative of Warframe.

I think The Second Dream and The War Within are overrated, and I welcome the OP's suggestion which would move Warframe closer to the original lore of the Warframes being armor built around the Tenno warriors.

• Like 1

Am 29.7.2024 um 22:00 schrieb VoidGhost:

no restriction to what your character can do as in reality where the potential of a Man or a Woman are limited by their will

rly ?

• Like 1

you are going to get to play as a protoframe instead of your warframe that should  be enough, but drifter can already be customized to kinda look like warframes (hood down) and with the correct focus skills and build it's possible to complete even steelpath stuff with mostly your drifter if you desire.

• Like 1

I'd love to play Arthur 100% of the time and utilize both Tenno and warframe powers on the same character. By that I mean, instead of Tenno jumping out upon pressing transference button, my proto-frame switches his kit to void powers and some fancy-looking amp.

• Like 1

I dont like this idea at all and i dont want to be forced to it im super sad becouse of one frame not being what i want it to be and skins are good desicion by DE 

Its the law in gaming if u give a face to certain characters you kinda gamble on it so thats the reason behind my opinion 

On 2024-07-30 at 7:53 PM, Loza03 said:

In so far as we can tell, there's no gameplay difference between Protoframes and Warframes, except maybe the default mods used during the quest.

As such, it's likely be sufficient.

Do you think that the 1999 update is needed?

I believe it is because it is different taking the role of a character that controls a body and not using his own than playing with a character that uses his own body, it's a matter of how connected the player will be with his game character. I think that the option of playing as a protoframe should exist from day one of warframe.

Should there be customization restrictions in Warframe?

I think that warframe players will answer "no"

THANKS for reading

On 2024-07-31 at 1:18 AM, Valfar_de said:

How often do you want to write "option" and "complete customization" ?

No thank you.

Thanks for your interest in my topic.Does "option" and "complete customization" express each and every player of Warframe?

On 2024-07-31 at 1:43 AM, _Anise_ said:

you are going to get to play as a protoframe instead of your warframe that should  be enough, but drifter can already be customized to kinda look like warframes (hood down) and with the correct focus skills and build it's possible to complete even steelpath stuff with mostly your drifter if you desire.

Why trying to be than be?

2 hours ago, VoidGhost said:

I believe it is because it is different taking the role of a character that controls a body and not using his own than playing with a character that uses his own body, it's a matter of how connected the player will be with his game character. I think that the option of playing as a protoframe should exist from day one of warframe.

THANKS for reading

5 hours ago, VoidGhost said:

THANKS for reading

Nah, I think the restriction up to 1999 is fair.

It works better for the themes of the game up to that point. Part of the Tenno's whole vibe is that they appear to be inhuman monsters for a lot of the game, up until it is revealed they are in fact, very deeply so. Gemini skins after the fact are fair game tho.

I like it and for me I would run-around as Arthur Lettie Elenor and Aoi these are the ones that I actually have. 

There will be caveat to it space missions Archwing/Railjack.

The big question is this does Saryn have a protoframe form if she does then run around as it with Mire/Mutualist Cernos

I like it and for me I would run-around as Arthur Lettie Elenor and Aoi these are the ones that I actually have. 

The big question is this does Saryn have a protoframe form if she does then run around as it with Mire/Mutualist Cernos

9 minutes ago, MagBrig1816 said:

Thanks for sharing your opinion please don't post the same text twice. 🙂

Just now, VoidGhost said:

Thanks for sharing your opinion please don't post the same text twice. 🙂

What happened here the website crashed how do I delete the other post do I have to tell the mods to delete the post.

1 hour ago, MagBrig1816 said:

What happened here the website crashed how do I delete the other post do I have to tell the mods to delete the post.

No problem I will ask if it can be deleted 🙂