The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is a game held back by how easy it is

Kaiga

notes observe GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Dear Diary, 

I am vehemently disappointed to inform you it's been been almost a month and 40 goddamn pages of romantic tension between these two Tenno with no payoff. And they still haven't even figured out that the true endgame has been in front of them the whole time. It's here, on the battlefield of love called

"Warframe is a game held back by how easy it is"

I hope to one day feel the glee and excitement these two feel whenever a notification appears and it's finally a response from the one they crave the most.

They even had a moment of blocking each other and playing hard to get, but both decided it wasn't worth it if they couldn't come back and see what they had in store for each other.

I'm still holding out though, I won't lose hope.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

notes observe GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Dear Diary, 

I am vehemently disappointed to inform you it's been been almost a month and 40 goddamn pages of romantic tension between these two Tenno with no payoff. And they still haven't even figured out that the true endgame has been in front of them the whole time. It's here, on the battlefield of love called

"Warframe is a game held back by how easy it is"

I hope to one day feel the glee and excitement these two feel whenever a notification appears and it's finally a response from the one they crave the most.

They even had a moment of blocking each other and playing hard to get, but both decided it wasn't worth it if they couldn't come back and see what they had in store for each other.

I'm still holding out though, I won't lose hope.

Stop spilling the beans!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Okay. Let me try to use your advice as a window to rip away from this.

Good luck.

26 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

You are mistaken. That was a lie. It's just a tool he used (disgustingly) to play the victim. None of his posts and actions correlate with OCD. He doesn't have self awarness. He thinks so highly of himself at some gradiose perfection level that he cannot doubt and reflect on his own actions ; and cannot read the room even if presented with facts. Please refer to the videos posted before and you may adjust your opinion. I can provide the link again if needed.

And your BS helps no one, I have reported your post after this one.

• Like 2

Ok, but I do kind of have to respond to these things, especially the first one:

21 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

None of his posts and actions correlate with OCD

You have no idea what OCD means. You seem to have the "general media influenced" version in your head. Let me guess. I'm supposed to want to complete everything, and i use a lot of hand sanitizer?

That's not what it means to have OCD. Granted, it COULD. It manifests in different ways.

For me?

I have an obsession with the number 4 (username actually irrelevant to this, LOL). To me, it is the perfect number. I can't explain why. And, by extension, 16 is perfect as well.

I have counted my steps in 16's for as long as I have memory.

When I see short sentences or phrases (whether in actual writing, or seeing it in my head after hearing it), I count all the letters. I then repeatedly count it over and over, on repeat, seemingly forever... until I force myself some mental clarity and peace by doing what I call a "reset." To do this, I stop what I'm doing and I count to 16 over and over until my head is clear again.

I am always counting. It is very annoying and exhausting.

That's OCD.

To come in here and tell me that i don't have OCD because I don't collect my Codex in Warframe is actually what's disgusting. You have no idea what you're talking about, and you tried to weaponize it against me in your obsessive crusade to try to make me look like Evil Incarnate.

24 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Well, I posted my endgames. It was the title of the posts. I don't think you did your own Codex either ; because, I suppose "you don't care and can't bother" either.
EDA ? Here we go. Took me a minute alright. (I failed once the Mirror Defense)

PgDIL6i.png

And this has no indication that you solo'd it.

That's why I was very clear in the specification of uploading an uncut video.

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, TeaHands a dit :

The story of the conflict between a empath and a narcissist is as old as time.
We had Snow White and the Queen, Aladdin and Jafar, the Jedi and the Sith, we now have the Tenno and Ballas. All of these story feature the same naive character led by his blind emotions and being poisoned by the jealous villain, only to find their true self after a time in the inflicted darkness and stand their ground of their new found identity and resort to violence to kick back the monster. I'm giving him a chance to reflect on himself and save his soul ; but it seem like a lost cause, as always.

And you may deny this, and suppose I think highly of myself ; let me tell you, being a autistic empath is as much of a curse. I'm too naive and stupid to give up on him ; and he is too full of his ego to admit anything. I will keep standing my ground and my opinion, and he will stay jealous and spit lies. The simple fact I won't allow myself to be put down at his level or under for his pleasure will forever shamble the foundation of his perceived perfect self. That's the tragedy of human kind right there. We can find that everywhere in the world. If you think that's a myth, please educate yourself.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

Ok, but I do kind of have to respond to these things, especially the first one

Respond to this one instead :

It's not OCD, it's the issue with being a Narcissist. It's a mental disorder. As long as you refuse to face it, you will never be able to do anything about it and people are going to suffer you. Always.
You have to admit it.
You have to admit you did something wrong.
You have to admit you did anything wrong at any point in your life.

If you can't admit you did something wrong, once in your life, then we know for sure you have a real problem.

We are all humans here, and we all did mistakes, I did many mistakes.
For example, when I was a kid, I stole 5€ from my brother's piggy bank, and cried for a whole day, and had to apologize and give it back. I admit I did something wrong.

Now, Narcissists in denial can't admit they ever did anything wrong. And you don't have to be scared of the word or the label. It's a condition. It's not fun (for anyone).
So this is the question : Did you ever do anything wrong ?

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, Zimzala a dit :

And your BS helps no one, I have reported your post after this one.

You may. I admit I'm not being as patient as I'd like to. Those people are my worst enemies, it's nature. That what they do. You can find many sources online explaining why this is happening.

1 hour ago, 4thBro said:

1/2

Now we wait for Richard. Might be a while, by nature of what the prediction is.

I thought after your heroic self proclaimed "mic drop" you were done, or out  or whatever. 

Didn't take long to come crawling back did it.

4 hours ago, RichardKam said:

That's how he single-handedly derailed the entire (mostly civil) discussion into basically a mud fight, which was unfortunate because some of the points being raised by many users were quite insightful but they were buried by a huge pile of nothing.

For one, I never thought about the codex entry as a kind of challenge and now that I seriously think about it, some of the very knowledgeable and experienced content creators their codex was not even half completed.

Considering how much mods like to lock threads why this dumpster fire hasn't been locked is beyond me.

• Like 5

il y a 10 minutes, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA a dit :

Considering how much mods like to lock threads why this dumpster fire hasn't been locked is beyond me.

I suppose it's better to have one single burning pit of death instead of having a rampant fight all across the board.

I'd wish to be done with it, too, truly. I really wish that'd stop. But since I stopped pointing him out right here, he follows me in other topics and keep doing personnal attacks, just because, that's what he does.

So in the end, burning here isn't so bad. People know what they are looking at.

popcorn-munchies.gif

Edited by dwqrf
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

I thought after your heroic self proclaimed "mic drop" you were done, or out  or whatever. 

Didn't take long to come crawling back did it.

This too is considered Warframe content, and it's from the finest type of content too I have you know.

Haha! I thought this post had already been closed.  This post has all the qualities to be closed on day 1 but it still exists, mods don't like some let's say ''bad'' things that hurt the feelings of some random complaining because their favorite gun doesn't blow up an entire map, but hey, they leave posts with a bunch of senseless, rude comments, that don't end up giving a realistic point and ppl make personal attacks all the time open.

I have said things less insulting than those said in this post and I have been banned from the forum before but oh what a surprise this post still exists.

• Like 1

Il y a 12 heures, Karyst a dit :

This too is considered Warframe content, and it's from the finest type of content too I have you know.

Il y a 10 heures, CosoMalvadoNG a dit :

posts with a bunch of senseless, rude comments, that don't end up giving a realistic point

qxp3o00bz9e31.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Haha! I thought this post had already been closed.  This post has all the qualities to be closed on day 1 but it still exists, mods don't like some let's say ''bad'' things that hurt the feelings of some random complaining because their favorite gun doesn't blow up an entire map, but hey, they leave posts with a bunch of senseless, rude comments, that don't end up giving a realistic point and ppl make personal attacks all the time open.

I have said things less insulting than those said in this post and I have been banned from the forum before but oh what a surprise this post still exists.

All the realistic points were made in the early game of this post I have you know, If you paid attention to that instead of 'posts with a bunch of senseless, rude comments, that don't end up giving a realistic point and ppl make personal attacks all the time', you would know that.

• Like 1

hace 7 horas, Karyst dijo:

All the realistic points were made in the early game of this post I have you know, If you paid attention to that instead of 'posts with a bunch of senseless, rude comments, that don't end up giving a realistic point and ppl make personal attacks all the time', you would know that.

Read again in that same ''early game sir''. You said that to yourself i think.

Warframe is a game all about the power fantasy. If everything was able to beat me in a duel it wouldn't be Warframe. I am glad the game is mostly as easy as it is as it allows me to stick to my non-meta fun weapons to use (Lex Prime, Grimoire, Hespar, Soma Prime, to name a few) and my non-meta fun ways to build frames and still be the god on the battlefield. Because This Is What You Are. And that's okay.

Warframe just isn't Elden Ring or Dark Souls. I'm more surprised there's players who complain about Warframe not being engaging at all and yet they still play enough to be able to tell you how unengaging it is.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tyrhal said:

Warframe is a game all about the power fantasy. If everything was able to beat me in a duel it wouldn't be Warframe. I am glad the game is mostly as easy as it is as it allows me to stick to my non-meta fun weapons to use (Lex Prime, Grimoire, Hespar, Soma Prime, to name a few) and my non-meta fun ways to build frames and still be the god on the battlefield. Because This Is What You Are. And that's okay.

Warframe just isn't Elden Ring or Dark Souls. I'm more surprised there's players who complain about Warframe not being engaging at all and yet they still play enough to be able to tell you how unengaging it is.

Maybe, they could make some more challenging content for people that really want a harder game mode. 

I also like the power fantasy warframe gives me. I just want to be a space ninja and to some cool space ninja stuff.

Because i have nothing to prove for anyone.

50 plus pages... some people really like to arguing, isn't?

iEd857v.gif

Edited by Count_Nemo
added a gif
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Count_Nemo said:

Maybe, they could make some more challenging content for people that really want a harder game mode. 

Thank you! This is all anyone was ever saying.

Nobody is trying to "turn Warframe into Dark Souls." We just want to fight the strongest enemies WF has, without waiting hours to get to them, without having randomized loadouts, HOPEFULLY without having to rely on Operator for half of the mission, and HOPEFULLY in a game mode that's fun in itself.

And anyone who doesn't want to play it can do the same thing they can do anywhere else in Warframe: Not play it.

That's literally it! That's all we've been saying!

Oh my god, how relieving to hear someone else say it, lmao!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

zemo-narcissist.gif

Pretty sure at this point, at least from my POV, "You have become what you oppose".

Really, at this point, you really do look much more like the cray cray poster.

"A Fanatic is someone who won't stop talking and cannot change teh subject"

At this point, especially from some of the other intolerant things I have seen you post, you are the problem.

Edited by Zimzala
  • Like 2