Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please bring back 25/50/75% discount Coupons

To all the PC Players that have no idea of the Console 25/50/75% off-

These were used by the Console players to buy frames and other in Market items for less.

Getting a 75% off would make getting a 300+ plat frame for around 75 plat

These have been gone since around the time that Jade was released. My clan and I would wait to get these coupons to buy the newest frame and then farm the frame in game to feed to Helmy. Since Jade Shadow, no one gets these and we now get the buy plat and get a bonus 25/50/75 added to it

Just a heads up as PC keep saying the plat discount coupons they get are still in the game....which makes sense for PC. Console does not get their coupons that were for the Market only

• Like 1

So many snarky people that have no idea what they're talking about lol.  These new bonus platinum coupons suck.  If we can't have the percent off the price then give the market coupons back (these are the ones PC players have no idea about when being smug).  I will gladly give my money to Zenless Zone Zero at this point (hope you all hate this game and it bothers you I like it and it's successful).  I'm just trying to fit in with the rest of the bags of d on this board.  This newer group that's become the normals do the same thing the bonus platinum coupons do (read up if you need a hint lol).

• Like 2

On 2024-08-14 at 2:03 AM, Quest said:

They are still in the game.

Do you have a source for this highly volatile claim? I'm MR27 and get 75s and 50s all the time.

I logged in to post this exact thing. He has no clue what he is talking about and is trying to pass off some confirmation bias as objective truth. 

Offers are random same as always. outside of that unless you have a source to that claim you have no business inserting a personal belief or rumor as fact.(directed at him not you) he cant link a credible claim because it doesn't exist the claim is a"i feel like this is how it works herr derr corpo" 

Edited by Legit_Merk
  • Like 1