The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I am once again asking for missing omnia fissures

It's been a while since the introduction of omnia fissures / T6 fissures and many players love them. They were a breath of fresh air to crack relics at your leisure.

But we are still missing gamemodes like Disruption, Void Armageddon and Mirror Defense while the low tier Conjunction Survival node (Yuvarium) was a complete pointless addition to omnia fissures adding nothing to the pool of possible fissures other then being a worse version of the one you would want to play (Circulus).

Omnia fissures have been nothing but Survival, Survival, Survival, Survival, Survival and more Survival with the occasional breeze of Alchemy, Cascade and Flood.

While we are at it, if you add Void Armageddon to the list of possible fissures, any chance of improving the game mode? Because as it stands right now its simply a tower defense, with no enemies where bugged enemies that spawn or attack what they shouldn't could ruin your entire run, because the eternal relic and both exolisers are vulnerable all the time.

• Like 11

Omnia fissures need more modes, but also need to fix the modes they already have that don't fit fissures. For example Void Cascade and Flood are a constant struggle to get enough reactant due to how much you move around. It's kinda the opposite problem of excavation fissures (which also need to be fixed due to having to actively slow roll and stay still to get reactant). I would avoid Void Armageddon being added unless and until that mode gets a full remake (it and Defection are modes that are so bad they should be removed from the game).

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Void2258 said:

I would avoid Void Armageddon being added unless and until that mode gets a full remake (it and Defection are modes that are so bad they should be removed from the game).

I personally like the premise of void armageddon but ye it would need some changes.

Some ideas would be:

- Instead of making it a regular defense make it a timer based one
something like 60s per wave, while the void angel kill ends the third wave

- while each wave is 60 seconds short, make it an absolute onslaught of enemies maby even send in a demolyst / demolisher type enemy every 15 seconds at the exodamper

- make towers last the entire round instead of being time based (they would despawn after the void angel kill)

- when an exodamper has been successfully protected it becomes invulnerable and sends out a killing pulse, despawning all enemies on the map to avoid any bugged enemies and giving the player time to think about where to place new towers

- if an exodamper is destroyed it also sends out a killing pulse, ending the wave but empowering enemies for future waves

- give an option to skip wait time between phases at the exodamper in case you don't want to build any towers and save time instead

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NovaLP said:

- give an option to skip wait time between phases at the exodamper in case you don't want to build any towers and save time instead

I just realised they actually stealth added this apperantly

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NovaLP said:

I just realised they actually stealth added this apperantly

Wait really? I’ll have to do a few rounds later, this gamemode is where I get most of my voidplume quills plus a bounty on top a lot of quills for little effort 

30 minutes ago, Involvingiowa said:

Wait really?

Ye, just go to the exodamper that you need to defend and you should see a "provoke assault" prompt which skips the wait time

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-08-23 at 6:03 PM, NovaLP said:

I just realised they actually stealth added this apparently

yeah, me and a friend found that out on complete accident while i was trying to help them clear normal zariman nodes.

as for your idea, i don't know about void Armageddon since i honestly prefer to avoid the zariman omnia fissures due to how they were at launch, a disaster, mirror defence will likely be fine as long as the reactact scaling is similar to defence or interception, maybe a bit easier then that and disruption is a massive plus for me on omnia fissures, i also wouldn't be against the idea of them adding some of the normal lua nodes to omnia fissures, stuff like defence, corpus survival... ok, maybe not that one and the lua disruption, there is also the option that they could try adding new nodes to the albrecht labs and zariman to add omnia fissures to, i wouldn't be against the idea of zariman or albrecht lab interception, hell, maybe on the idea of mirror defence being one, how about adding tyana pass on mars to it as well? maybe giving people a starting point to omnia fissures that doesn't require you to go through half the star chart?

Edited by Duo_Strikes

On 2024-09-02 at 3:41 PM, Duo_Strikes said:

i don't know about void Armageddon since i honestly prefer to avoid the zariman omnia fissures due to how they were at launch

I mean yes they were a disaster but the Zariman is my fav region to play on in the game (I would love Sanctum too, but there is nothing to grind for there)

Also by now all 2 Zariman Fissure types are fixed imo, so why not add the last one

• Like 1

On 2024-09-07 at 2:51 PM, NovaLP said:

I mean yes they were a disaster but the Zariman is my fav region to play on in the game (I would love Sanctum too, but there is nothing to grind for there)

Also by now all 2 Zariman Fissure types are fixed imo, so why not add the last one

as i mentioned, if the reactant drop rates were similar to defence or interceptions missions, i think void armageddon would work as an omnia fissure.

• Like 1