The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Leading a jade beam onto a jade eximus should kill them.

i wouldn't care about that - I'd like the beam to indicate where the actual f. the jade enemy is since they can be in the next room over... or make it a direct horizantal line of sight beam like protea's 4 (or even not los - but you could track it back to the enemy at least)

Edited by tucker_d_dawg

1 hour ago, RyllusPurple said:

It' a videogame. Leading an enemies own deathbeam back onto it should be an instant kill. It's the videogame-y thing to do.

Requires movement, too much work. 

Now, if the Jade Exilus would automatically explode and die when our AFK flags turned on, that's the kind of deeply satisfying counterplay we'd all be excited about..

More seriously: very cool idea. 👍

• Like 1

On 2024-09-06 at 9:41 AM, RyllusPurple said:

It' a videogame. Leading an enemies own deathbeam back onto it should be an instant kill. It's the videogame-y thing to do.

Arguably this would be pretty abusable if it were implemented. Assuming you're at like, end-map Steel Path and without a weapon that deals 10 million damage... it shouldn't be too hard to jump over the Jade Eximus and let them get one-shot. Or even just walk into the Jade Eximus and Shield Gate or other invincibility tools. At least the Jade Operation's gone now, but imagine if there were only those enemies in the mission and they'd die from their own attacks for basically free...

On 2024-09-06 at 9:46 AM, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

Yeah, and busting a heat vent on Jupiter should set Corpus on fire instead of just me and my kavat. 😂

It doesn't? I swore it would, considering it's a hazard like the barrels. Definitely feels like it would be a good tactic to implement.