Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Containers with the green lights

Badniss

Question

Is there an ability that breaks open the containers that look like tall coffins, with green lights? Some are lit with red lights, and my understanding is those are locked containers and there are mods for beast companions that let them turn them green. But I use Limbo, and his cataclysm ability will break open any container that can be "broken" by damage and I was wondering if there is something similar for opening those green light containers?

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Once again I have to ask you, please read the OP more carefully lest you miss the point.

@Zakkhar may be joking but you can hold X before going to certain "pickable" stuff. I think it won't work on all stuff but it's worth the try.

As for those stuff that OP want to open I stand between 2 for quick open (spam x).

Guess another thing to note, the lockers are not breakable containers and can't be opened/destroyed from explosives or abilities, and don't appear with Loot Radar. Resource Caches however (lockers with white light and a humming noise) do appear with Loot Radar mods equipped, making it decently effective to use in Sabotage missions with a wide area-destroy ability like what Limbo has. If the ability doesn't destroy it, it's probably something important like that.