Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

incarnon genesis ideas

thebat2.0

1 minute ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

DE said they aren't doing anything with altfires already.

That throws out the Vulkar, as the altfire is the zoom function.

The base grakata needs it more than the twin grakatas, but the base has an augment that gives it an alt fire, so yeah.....

that I didn't know

3 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Stug incarnon needs to happen at some point

I fully agree please DE why have you not done it yet

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Given their releases, I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect altfires are off the table until DE presents evidence to the contrary.  But have they outright said altfire weapons won't be getting Incarnon Adapters?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

Given their releases, I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect altfires are off the table until DE presents evidence to the contrary.  But have they outright said altfire weapons won't be getting Incarnon Adapters?

kind of sad snipers will never be good unless you're doing eidolon hunting I hope that cyte-09s exalted sniper will actually be decent or good

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, thebat2.0 said:

kind of sad snipers will never be good unless you're doing eidolon hunting I hope that cyte-09s exalted sniper will actually be decent or good

I haven't totally given up hope on Incarnon Vulkar or any other sniper.*  Or altfire weapons in general.  It just seems unlikely until I'm given reason to think otherwise.

*Sporothrix doesn't have an altfire.  Although it'd be pretty wild if that got an adapter, as it's quite good already.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thebat2.0 said:

that I didn't know

I fully agree please DE why have you not done it yet

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

I don't have an exact source, someone told me this in another thread I made about login reward weapons not getting incarnons.
Given they haven't added any with altfires yet, I kinda believe it to be true.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

I don't have an exact source, someone told me this in another thread I made about login reward weapons not getting incarnons.
Given they haven't added any with altfires yet, I kinda believe it to be true.

Well believing they're not going to come out with an incarnon adapter for an altfire weapon is simple inductive reasoning at this point.  I just don't know that DE's ever said so.

If anybody knows otherwise and can help point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful

• Like 1

hace 10 horas, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE dijo:

That throws out the Vulkar, as the altfire is the zoom function.

The base grakata needs it more than the twin grakatas, but the base has an augment that gives it an alt fire, so yeah.....

-DE could always change the way Incarnon activates (hold reload button is the most aclaimed solution).

-Sniper only use the “alt-fire” button while ADS, so there’s a chance that it would simply activate Incarnon if don’t aim.

-DE could always change the augment to something like the Irresistible Bombardment decree, which increases fire rate with each shot fired.

Just now, ShruikanUmbra said:

-DE could always change the way Incarnon activates (hold reload button is the most aclaimed solution).

-Sniper only use the “alt-fire” button while ADS, so there’s a chance that it would simply activate Incarnon if don’t aim.

-DE could always change the augment to something like the Irresistible Bombardment decree, which increases fire rate with each shot fired.

They shouldn't have added alt fires at all, but I hope they get over limiting themselves like this.

Also the grakata augment would be amazing if an incarnon evolution also increased magazine size.
It's one of the few weapons that can easily use primary plated round.

• Like 1

hace 8 horas, Tiltskillet dijo:

Well believing they're not going to come out with an incarnon adapter for an altfire weapon is simple inductive reasoning at this point.  I just don't know that DE's ever said so.

If anybody knows otherwise and can help point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful

The only thing I remember about this topic is about a question made on a devstream, about if Scourge could get an Incarnon, with a striking NO from Rebecca herself.

I’m not sure if it’s because it has an alt-fire or because it’s a signature (or even both).

hace 4 minutos, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE dijo:

Make the charge up time 5x as long, make it do 10x the damage, and it is one giant continuous beam, kills with the beam increase it's duration. Enemies within 30m of the player stagger every second.

Congrats the opticor is now the death star.

If you shoot it on the floor a cinematic of the planet exploding appears and then (somehow) Protea meds the damage dealt to the planet, but not to the enemies (like it has always been with her 4th) and now u have completed the 300 kills extermination mission!

Plus a few billion of innocents, bur thats besides the point 

Edited by ShruikanUmbra

4 minutes ago, ShruikanUmbra said:

If you shoot it on the floor a cinematic of the planet exploding appears and then (somehow) Protea meds the damage dealt to the planet, but not to the enemies (like it has always been with her 4th) and now u have completed the 300 kills extermination mission!

Plus a few billion of innocents, bur thats besides the point 

I mean there are still places we can use it. Derelicts, Eris, Lua, Railjack missions just got a lot easier. 
You think if we point it in the direction of Tau, we can spawn kill the sentients over there?

• Like 1

hace 25 minutos, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE dijo:

I mean there are still places we can use it. Derelicts, Eris, Lua, Railjack missions just got a lot easier. 
You think if we point it in the direction of Tau, we can spawn kill the sentients over there?

They wouldn’t even render knowing how far they’re from us. Once we reached Tau, all we could see is a bunch of sentient floating in space.

Edited by ShruikanUmbra

You know, I just realised that a thread similar to this, was created at some point in the past (as they tend to be), and I was decently close with my prediction for how a Sybaris Incarnon could or would function. Granted, it was the Blast adjustments that helped give it, some of the AOE mechanics I was suggesting. As in keeping it a single target lever action, but with a potential small AOE effect, on hit, letting you clear small mobs, if they are near each other and rewarding headshots/good aim. A bit similar to Kuva Chakkhurr. Anyway. 

Tigris Incarnon: Incarnon mode should magically add two extra barrels ramp up the multi shot aggressively, add a separate instance of Heat Damage, no reload, and give it a lingering DOT, AOE effect of sorts, on the enemies bodies, so if they don't die, they are sort of covered in heat plasma, if they do die, but new enemies arrive, they are hit with Heat as well. The Incarnon shouldn't be too different, and it would be the kind of Incarnon where you use both modes a lot. Since the Tigris in generally is a gun that feels good, (and is still good), but would be nice with some Incarnon style buffs to base, and the Incarnon form, would feel similar and can maybe be used if an Acolyte, Void Angel, Eximus hit squad etc show up. 

Opticor Incarnon: So in the same way that the Phenmor Incarnon turns it into a pseudo heavy weapon, but with all the advantages of Primary Mods and Arcanes. Note the stance. Opticor Incarnon should turn it into a heavy weapon in the same way, and it should be a charge beam. Aggressively large and powerful. Like almost impractically so. Like when you charge it, your Warframe should start to slide backwards from force, then when you fire it, it should be a sustained beam, but one you struggle to control. Its okay though, because its going to kill everything in the room regardless. It should be a polarising gun, with a lot of people saying "It takes too long to charge, I could have killed all those enemies with the Torid already?" and then some other people saying "Yeah but the Torid feels like streams of wet water. Its effective, but it doesn't feel satisfying. Well that or it should shoot a nuke. 

Lanka/Snipetron/Vulkar: Or just generally a Sniper Incarnon would be very welcome, and I think fun. I think even multiple, but with similar Incarnon ideas, but changed slightly to match aesthetics. For example, Vulkar Incarnon would still be a sniper, but now its an extremely fast projectile, that leaves a flame trail and small Heat circles that emanate from that trail. So you are sort of turning it into a light AOE weapon. So like if you use snipers, you'll often find situations where enemies will enter your scope from the sides, even if you are aiming at one particular enemy? Well now the enemy you are aiming at, will be super dead, but enemies in your scope will also be substantially damaged from the sheer force of the original bullet. So the closer the enemies... but also enemies you see down the scope... It shouldn't be too powerful, because not all enemies align themselves that way, but should keep the feel of a sniper whilst giving ways to damage/kill low priority targets when targeting high priority targets, plus give a flashy visual effect as well. Corpus weapon for example, instead of Heat effect could be Magnetic. Or maybe Cold. Cold could be good since helping subsequent shots on enemies. 

Amprex Incarnon: Incarnon would turn it into an Electric Railgun. Charge, then unleash a powerful long range electromagnetic projectile, thats so fast its pretty much hit scan. Its projectile should be wide, and damage or prime enemies either side of it. The Incarnon mode should have guaranteed Electric and Magnetic status, and the enemies hit to the side, should chain their damage to each other (like Electricity generally does, but also in a way Amprex does). It should be very powerful, like one shot Acolytes, but be very limited in charge. The sort of Incarnon where you use the base version much more, and Amprex with Incarnon base stat buffs would be a pretty beastly weapon anyway... Incarnon form would just it, a long range option, and boss killer type mode. Since beam weapons can be lacking in that way. 

• Like 1