The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Armour Feedback Megathread

Mama_Sasha

Definitely a beauty. Sadly even though that's filled with awesome, I can't justify getting it for myself since I've already maxed Excal and sold him many, many, many months ago.

But that matters not. Truly epic skin. You guys really knocked this one out of the park.

All tho this is special in a way that its related to

hayden from dark sector

i really like these armor reskins , and would love for more to come into play maybe even for prime access exclusive stuff or limited time offer stuff etc

90751644675F4A2A5CCBC096B7444DFFEB485016

hopefully more armor reskins are in the works :) cant wait... i would throw in a "take my money meme but cba" im sure everyone wants more armor reskins :P

oh btw NOW DIE

BBED3A8964D97307B18313AE53F19E92D9FCB0E9

perfect moment when the event badge make the eye location so bright it looks like its targeting you :P

Edited by DiBBz

Imo, there should not be anymore proto armor skins. Maybe, MAYBE one for Nyx since that other character in dark sector as a similar look.

If there are more proto skins, they should be event skins and not buyable with plat. That and they should definitely NOT be a prime access thing.

Imo, there should not be anymore proto armor skins. Maybe, MAYBE one for Nyx since that other character in dark sector as a similar look.

If there are more proto skins, they should be event skins and not buyable with plat. That and they should definitely NOT be a prime access thing.

OP isn't talking Proto skins, just complete armor re-skins that you could purchase. I agree with him because if they do re-skins like this, I'd buy them over the immortal skins.

maybe for events yes , also why not i dont see why there should not be anymore armor reskins (also who says they are going to be prototype hmmm ?) ive seen all the replys about the reskin everyone wants a nyx one and then for armor reskins to stop *selfish if you ask me* 

i personally dont want them as an event reward only because armor reskins should be limited and mostly plat only , maybe they can hold a special event for that yes but that puts more problems into it than the all lready currenty event system has , a wraith weapon is a better drive for farming and getting to that certain score goal and surpasing that for the XX teir award.. if it was just a pure armor cosmetic thing people would not be so inclinded to do events because a weapon is more viable than a armor reskin...

so basically a weapon is more viable and more rewarding to those that are pure F2P etc

:EDIT: yeah im not talking about protoype armor reskins but still dont see the problem with them (They get fixed anyways *Shrugs*)

this is DE doing a little test on us to see if we actually like them , obviously if there is a big demand for them they are going to keep doing them just like what happend to the scards ?

hell they may even bundle codes in with merch for exclusive armor reskins :O my suggestion to them might actually come into play xD

Edited by DiBBz

OP isn't talking Proto skins, just complete armor re-skins that you could purchase. I agree with him because if they do re-skins like this, I'd buy them over the immortal skins.

yeah the imortal skins are not doing awrframes any justice besides a little more tribal patterns or what not to birghten it up a bit

Everything should get full reskins of some sort, because cosmetics are the lifeblood of free to play titles. It's only been delayed due to wanting to add regular content. Personally, I'm also all for adding more weapons and frames entirely, but at some point we should definitely have more customization options available for everything.

Everything should get full reskins of some sort, because cosmetics are the lifeblood of free to play titles. It's only been delayed due to wanting to add regular content. Personally, I'm also all for adding more weapons and frames entirely, but at some point we should definitely have more customization options available for everything.

the hole warframes should not get re-done unless it was absalutly nesesery just like ember needed it BADLY back in CBT days and thats how DE are trying to push out , with more customization options :)

maybe for events yes , also why not i dont see why there should not be anymore armor reskins (also who says they are going to be prototype hmmm ?) ive seen all the replys about the reskin everyone wants a nyx one and then for armor reskins to stop *selfish if you ask me* 

i personally dont want them as an event reward only because armor reskins should be limited and mostly plat only , maybe they can hold a special event for that yes but that puts more problems into it than the al lready currenty event system has , a wraith weapon is a better drive for farming and getting to that certain score goal and surpasing that for the XX teir award.. if it was just a pure armor cosmetic thing people would not be so inclinded to do events because a weapon is more viable than a armor reskin...

so basically a weapon is more viable and more reward to those that are pure F2P etc

I misunderstood you. I figured you where talking just proto skins because of the pictures. Sorry for the misunderstanding, Im fine with armor reskins, as long as they stay around the same price as the current immortal skins.

I think it would be the other way around for events, lots and lots of people love being able to customize their warframes and weapons, I think a cosmetic event item would make more people do the event and work harder than any weapons ever would (especially since there are currently so many weapons to choose from in the market and clan tech).

As long as an armor re-skin isn't a prime access only thing, the syandana's are fine in prime access because theres a few other in the in-game market to choose from.