Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Magnus?

AsukaRei

Why not triple Magnus?  Break the circle for a bit. :3

I can see a quadruple skana possible(A double-bladed skana in both hands), but not a triple magnus(unless they make a Warframe like the Red jager from Pacific Rim.)

Edited by Arlayn

Dual Magnus would probably be as awkward as AkLex.

The doubled Lex has nearly uncontrollable recoil that will remove any benefit from additional attackspeed...and the benefit of extra magazine size is diminished by the increased load time.

I agree with you, because aklex is as awkward as a dual sniper rifle.

Akimbo = more ROF, bigger magazine, longer reload, less precision.

A sniper weapon like the lex is all about low ROF, high precision, high recoil. Akimbo-ing them makes no sense.

It gets a dual version, Cestra gets a dual version. Everybody Gets a Dual Version!

Why should only melee and secondaries get dual versions?

Dual Gorgon

Dual Strun Wraith

Dual Ignis

Dual Vectis!

Wait, how do I use scope with dual snipers? You have 2 eyes, that's how!

Wait, how do I reload with no hands? Hold the other weapon between your legs while reloading and yell "hold on for a second", then switch guns and repeat!

Why just weapons? 

Dual Fireball

Dual Rhino Stomp

Dual Mind Control

Heck, how about dual helmets? Twice the weird hammerhead per Loki.

And if you call in the next 30 minutes. We will throw in a dual extractor, FREE!

Edited by Grilleds

Should I assume that if he had to use sarcasm, Steady Hands suck?

As with all things, the higher the recoil, the more noticeable the change. It's great on pistols that jump heinously (like the Aklex), but on guns with a bit of a steadier hand between shots (like the Twin Gremlins), not so much.

It's a right tool for the right job mod. You're not going to want to toss it on every sidearm you have like you would a Barrel Diffusion.

Quad Magnus with Kali Warframe.

Kali Warframe Ability 1:  Bit.ch Slap - Enemy is literally Bit.ch slapped by Kali with all 4 arms

Kali Warframe Abiity 2:  Head Wiggle - Confuse enemy by not affirming or deny anything with a "head waggle"

Kali Warframe Ability 3: Destructor - Continuos drain ability on power - As long as active power is taken from players in other regions and put into Kali's power pool

Kali Warframe Ability 4: Wrath of Brahman - Change the reality of Warframe by turning colors super bright for other players and enemies with mass confusion and damage over time as they go insane and attack eachother.  Think poison dart on Assassin's Creed but with bright shiny colors and Hindi music playing loudly.

I am down for this frame plus 4 magnus

Edited by Nickeltoe