Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Supra Still The King?

EnderDragon1324

Supra... Great sound effects, awesome visual laser chaos, really fun... but so weak. Doesn't quite inspire me to spend any time formatting it to see how far it can go. It's a good weapon for lower levels, that way it will feel useful and you can have a lot of fun.  Just don't expect anything from it on the higher levels.

In terms of DPS, it beats the Soma barely across the board, but due to travel time, one could argue the Soma is better.

Really ? All the tables I've seen so far show the opposite. What changed to make it better ?

To the OP, Supra has never been more than a mid tier weapon at best. I formad mine, quite a lot, and it's still just "ok".

Really ? All the tables I've seen so far show the opposite. What changed to make it better ?

To the OP, Supra has never been more than a mid tier weapon at best. I formad mine, quite a lot, and it's still just "ok".

In my original table, Soma did beat out the Supra, but then I realized it was due to a superior build I'd found when attempting to maximize Soma and Gorgon and Supra got left in the dust because I'd forgotten to give it the same updated build.  When I gave the appropriate builds to the Supra, it went to the top of the rifles in DPS.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

I don't remember supra ever being the best rifle. In theory and in application have always been two different things. You don't just use the weapon with the best theoretical damage. That's now how things works. Some cons of weapons like the Supra which is essentially the worst parts of the Flux + Gorgon, are

1. Wind-up time

2. Laser travel time

The only good thing about a weapon like the Supra is that it has 100% accuracy, provided you keep the dot on the target and the enemy is within the travel distance of the laser. Now let's talk reality. Dexterity and reaction. A DPS chart is good, but you should never ever base your arsenal on a chart alone. Think about how accurately you can manage to acquire a target in game. How much of the target you're capable of hitting is a critical factor to "Practical DPS." Always focus on Practical DPS. The best raw dps gun in this game has no value to it if you find it hard to hit with.

cos pistol mod always better than rifle

Well no my fault for that is it? .But in all seriousnes with far less resources and no research you get something better than supra

Supra was only 2.5 status chance Cestra 5 / Supra accuracy 8.3 Cestra 33.3 / Supra 4.2 reload Cestra 2.0 .

THe only thing Supra has is a bit more damage however the pistols have better mods and covers  that gap .

So if you want a spray of lasers go Cestra