Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #9!

[DE]Megan

how can people apply to join the battle when Prime Time is airing? I would like to Play with You DE :) but Don't know how do you choose players.

The friendly ones that are guaranteed not to bring up any controversial topics or swear. Some fame would help you too I guess.

how can people apply to join the battle when Prime Time is airing? I would like to Play with You DE :) but Don't know how do you choose players.

I got selected to play with them one day. They chose me. I was so surprised and happy :D I never asked, PM'ed or spammed them about letting me play with them. I think they chose those who have supported the game a long time and with $$$, nice and active players in-game and on the forums. All I did was express my passion for this game.

Good luck, I hope you'll get chosen to be on Prime Time someday ;)

I wasted a lot of time trying to get invited by DERebecca and DEMegan, and then trying to invite them myself. It was pretty embarrassing. It was probably my strict NAT. Hopefully the faster, open NAT internet I'm getting this coming January will resolve this issue, if they ever want me back for a 3rd attempt to join.

Didn't intend to quote, but whatever.... mainly meant to reply.

Anywho, have you checked your Ports or tried to set up a temp DMZ? That pushed my NAT from Strict to Open, well both did, I actually got lazy when I had to forward nats for two other games and started setting up Temp DMZ's for my PC, and I usually just enable and leave it enabled for PS4.

First of all, thanks for having me on, it was a lot of fun! I hope kara gets his chance soon.

how can people apply to join the battle when Prime Time is airing? I would like to Play with You DE :) but Don't know how do you choose players

I was chosen somewhat arbitrarily after PMing Rebecca earlier Thursday (I saw she was online and was just joking with her about cats or something), but I also have been in contact with her for a while about my spreadsheet on my profile. Probably doesn't hurt that I also have a lot of forum posts and I guess I'm just involved with the community. If you want to end up on the stream it's a matter of being on Rebecca or Megan's radars, they can't pick you of they don't know who you are. Past guests did fan art or made forum posts about getting to crazy high survival times or were in clans that won events, they grab people from all over the community.

The friendly ones that are guaranteed not to bring up any controversial topics or swear. Some fame would help you too I guess.

Not exactly. When I was in Raidcall with Rebecca and Megan, Rebecca told me I would not be heard and that I could swear all I want. My voice actually bled into the stream somehow but I am only profane with my friends so it was fine. Before the stream started I was asking quite a few questions, but there is nothing really controversial right now to talk about. I have not been a total goodie two shoes fanboy but I am at least respectful and try to be constructive when I do criticize DE. Rebecca and Megan are a filter between the guests and the audience so it wouldn't matter if they asked hard questions or swore like sailors. Edited by VegetableBasket

I guess i'm going to have to train up some XD silver novice idk might not make it to their radar :P. i love this game soo much. i tried to get into closed beta when i heard the concept and was like "space ninjas!? me WANTIE!" unfortunately i didn't find out how XD but when it finally came out on open i tackled it right away and have enjoyed it ever since. Thanks for all the stuff you do for us DE love the livestreams and the new primetime. keep making this game the best :)