Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

@Archwizard: Added to the index.

@Archwizard, Kinperor, and anyone else concerned: You guys do know that DE has pretty well said they won't do an Earth frame, right? I know they've said they wouldn't do other things, like an air frame (which they've obviously backed down on), but if they back down on this one, something's wrong. We're in space and on ships and stuff too much. Sure, there are planets and asteroid bases, but ships happen, too. You can't even mix earth/metal cause then you've got the issue of ripping out chunks of a ship's hull and bulkheads. It just doesn't work. Just sayin'

Edited by Siubijeni

@Archwizard, Kinperor, and anyone else concerned: You guys do know that DE has pretty well said they won't do an Earth frame, right? I know they've said they wouldn't do other things, like an air frame (which they've obviously backed down on), but if they back down on this one, something's wrong. We're in space and on ships and stuff too much. Sure, there are planets and asteroid bases, but ships happen, too. You can't even mix earth/metal cause then you've got the issue of ripping out chunks of a ship's hull and bulkheads. It just doesn't work. Just sayin'

srlxwAn.png

Out of hundreds of user submissions, these five concepts were handpicked for a poll among the Design Council. While only one of them can truly be attributed to the Design Council, four of them have already been made.

I think DE would've left Earth out of the list if they weren't willing to go about making one. And if recent trends prove anything, it'll happen eventually.

@Archwizard: Yes, I know what the vote says. But the last I heard a comment from DE, they were more than a little skeptical of it, and rightly so. To bring an earth Warframe into this would be a giant middle finger to any and all semblances of logic and lore. It may have made it into the vote simply because it was one of five frame concepts that was actually thought through, balance-wise. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, because most of the concepts submitted here are... less than reasonable, and the Council is an even more limited pool.

@Hameln: Changed as requested. I didn't think it was misleading--it was the best summation of your idea that I could think of. It doesn't strike me as a particularly "End-game" concept, because too much could go wrong that is not your fault--and in a true endgame environment, that is not a good thing. It's not an acceptable thing, either, and DE could lose a lot of frustrated players if implemented. I like the split co-op idea, just not for endgame. Nor was your intention for this to be endgame mentioned in your topic, at all--I just double checked.

@Archwizard, Kinperor, and anyone else concerned: You guys do know that DE has pretty well said they won't do an Earth frame, right? 

I don't particularly care, I had the concept in mind regardless and wanted to share it. Ultimately that was my goal, not get it in the game. 

If I wanted to get it in the game, I would've commissioned a shiny artwork and would've gotten dozens or even hundreds of people to upvote it because of the pretty picture. 

New frame concept for ya Siub :) hope you like it

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/179299-honus-the-berserk-warrior-wip-art-coming-soon/

EDIT//

Here's a game mode I also worked on as well, I'd love to get some feedback from you

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/179330-game-mode-clan-vs-clan-battle-royale/

Edited by Galactix

@Galactix: Left feedback in both your topics, and added to the index.

@KuruKurtz: It's Siub... "Siu" doesn't sound right. Anyway, so it is--I didn't notice, only skimmed the post real quick. Added to the index.

Edited by Siubijeni

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/179050-tennos-best-friend-cara/

I was wondering if you had the time to add and have a look at this idea for a warframe.

If anyone also could draw a better concept of it or a touch up it would be much appreciated.

Edit: Categorized as an "Offensive tank/glass cannon"

Edited by Tri2killme

@Mothy: Added to the index. That's the fourth dual-frame I've seen, but the first fire/ice combo amongst them. In my opinion, the fire/ice combo isn't as interesting because we already have Frost and Ember. The combination is a little less than exciting, hence why the other dual-frames so far have been new things (primarily light/dark). Your post is a little... scattered, as well. It's hard to make sense of what you're saying and the order you say it in, making it a little confusing--particularly with how long it is.

Couldja drop these in?

Mini-games concept inspired by flappy zephyr:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/179196-simple-waframe-based-minigames

A frame upgrade concept based on factions and side quests. Note that it would have to be situated waaaaaay down the road; the game as is probably could not sustain this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/177969-faction-based-warframe-upgrade-a-la-proxy-war/