Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

@Polar8ear: This is an index where existing ideas are compiled, not a place to request them. If you want it, write it up yourself and post a link that I can add to the index. Otherwise, it prolly won't happen. Also, it's not necessary to leave a blank line between each line...

@Arctantos: There haven't really been any. I remember seeing a neat melee sentinels concept, but that was before I took over maintenance of the index, and it dropped off the radar (IE, I only really look at the first page, occasionally up to the first three. All I have time for) so it isn't in here. If and when an sentinel section is called for, it will be added.

@Sasoka: Make it a single post, like a Sentinel collection. There is no need for separate topics for each of them, not if they're by the same person. Makes it neater in the index, and easier on the forums.

@FuryEnder: Added to the index, although it's not actually a new take; using the 'ultimate' to switch between modes is the same system that I used on my Twinframe. They were light/shadow, not life/death... but that's a relatively minor theme difference. Regardless, interesting idea.

Edited by Siubijeni

@Sasoka: Make it a single post, like a Sentinel collection. There is no need for separate topics for each of them, not if they're by the same person. Makes it neater in the index, and easier on the forums.

@FuryEnder: Added to the index, although it's not actually a new take; using the 'ultimate' to switch between modes is the same system that I used on my Twinframe. They were light/shadow, not life/death... but that's a relatively minor theme difference. Regardless, interesting idea.

Apologies, I'm not very active in this forums so I may be ignorant to some ideas. ;)

@FuryEnder: Eh, no worries. Similarities happen.

@MuscleVictor: Added to the index, but I can't say I like it. It doesn't fit warframe, nor would it work very well once Melee 2.0 comes out.

@Sasoka: Added to a new sentinel section.

@SkorchWolf: Added to the index, but I think he needs some serious revision. Left feedback in your topic, but extremely overpowered.

@FuryEnder: Eh, no worries. Similarities happen.

@MuscleVictor: Added to the index, but I can't say I like it. It doesn't fit warframe, nor would it work very well once Melee 2.0 comes out.

@Sasoka: Added to a new sentinel section.

@SkorchWolf: Added to the index, but I think he needs some serious revision. Left feedback in your topic, but extremely overpowered.

lol I like how you named them, sorry for not making them myself

@Sasoka: Alliteration for the win

@modded: Having trouble getting it save my changes to the post with the server troubles, but I'll get that up ASAP.

@Dauber: This isn't a place for ideas to be posted, just for links to various topics to be assembled and categorized for a convenient reference. Probably no one but me will see that you posted that. Also, double-posting is generally considered bad form.

sorry about that....wont happen again!

If you don't want to look stupid to some (not me) you can delete your post or edit it to have the link but I read your post I would like that to happen too but they need Haydens one for Excal too. I'll delete this post before 24 hours from now pass

@V101: Ummm... you know those topics have been archived, right? Means they're really old. I've put them in the fan-art section anyway, but in general I don't like to link to archived topics--its inconvenient, no one can post anything, and archived pages sometimes act kind of funky.

@newnar: Another time frame, I see :P Added to the index

@GestaltZero: Added to the mission types section of the index

@Sasoka: Reminds me of my Shaman warframe, in a way. I don't really like the gambling aspect, but it is kinda interesting. Added.