Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Damage System..

Demlier

Question

hello i just want to tell this: this damage system is sucks eally i just want to say what creators waned to do? make (for me) uncomfortable to play so i need to say again...SUCKSSSSS!!!!! ..ok i know u wanted to add something new to warframe.....but really so f...... the play style? I think this weapons new interface and warframes are awesome  but it is already inflection and a lot of my friends think same .So i dont have any more question's to this STIUPID USELESS damage system.Old damage system was great i dont know what they did change it.

Edited by Demlier

Damage 2.0 is more difficult to understand, yeah. If you figure it out, and find out what works best for each enemy type, then it's not that bad. If you can't be bothered, then whatever.

Don't be a child about it. You're just making yourself look stupid.

Edited by Zachles

LOL so far I have yet to see how the new damage is so awesome.  I have read and have adjusted mods as best I can but not that impressed.  Maybe I still don't get it.  And no I'm not going through doing the math.  I want to play to have a good time and lately it has not been that much fun for me.

God god please learn how to spell and use grammar. Now with that out of the way I have yet to understand the new system as well but trying to figure out the mystery of what works and what doesn't is half the fun of the new damage 2.0. I can't tell you why Frost's Avalanche only does one damage but hey that just means it doesn't work against that type of enemy and not to use it. The whole point of damage 2.0 was to create different loadouts for different factions, thus getting rid of the "Rainbow build."