Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

50 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Then i will download it for the archives.

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but up until recently I always read your name as "BrownStain."

Now that I see the L, I'm even more confused about your name.  :)

Edited by Lord_Azrael

2 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but up until recently I always read your name as "BrownStain."

Now that I see the L, I'm even more confused about your name.  :)

Long time ago (2 years ago) someone made a MS paint of Stalin that was colored brown with a goofy picture of the Gulags.

45 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Long time ago (2 years ago) someone made a MS paint of Stalin that was colored brown with a goofy picture of the Gulags.

Hmm. Seems legit, as far as name stories go. Mine is literally "I've always gone by azrael, but that was taken."

8 minutes ago, TerranPrincess said:

When the naysayers just won't stop.

Hide contents

1a2cddc3e1.jpg

Oh, wow. That's an awesome picture. Is that airsoft? You kinda look like a modern day pirate queen that likes anime.

Btw, does that say "refuse the sink" on that bow in your hair? Cause I'm really curious what that could mean.  :)

1 minute ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Oh, wow. That's an awesome picture. Is that airsoft? You kinda look like a modern day pirate queen that likes anime.

Btw, does that say "refuse the sink" on that bow in your hair? Cause I'm really curious what that could mean.  :)

its 

Spoiler

definitely airsoft

an actual gun you dweeb. It says "refuse to sink" because I'm not going to let anyone or anything keep me down C:

13 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Not sure myself.

FYI peeps. I feel so much shame on that vid I will take it down by Tuesday/Wednesday.

It was cutisimo, Althought that other pic that comes after the vid... Nuh no wonder u got pregnant lol 

Also a bonus exclusively for u.

4 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

It was cutisimo, Althought that other pic that comes after the vid... Nuh no wonder u got pregnant lol 

Oh, jeez. Is this becoming a thing? I am not doing this. Not ever. Never ever in the history of forever has there ever been a possibility of me doing this, and I'm not going to change that now. I mean, I'm brave and all, but I'm not that brave.   :)

9 minutes ago, TerranPrincess said:

It says "refuse to sink" because I'm not going to let anyone or anything keep me down C:

Heh heh, I was imagining an actual sink. I had this image of you gesturing at an actual physical sink and saying "NO! I refuse! You hear me?! I REFUSE TO SINK!"

I think your version makes more sense, though.

6 hours ago, Deshiel said:

*blushes and passes out*

6 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Oh, jeez. Is this becoming a thing? I am not doing this. Not ever. Never ever in the history of forever has there ever been a possibility of me doing this, and I'm not going to change that now. I mean, I'm brave and all, but I'm not that brave.   :)

6 hours ago, notlamprey said:

Yeah no, I'm sitting this one out as well.

Sometimes it's nice to be a curmudgeonly old fool.

Ah. Come on now. It's not that bad.