Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Umm........I've been contemplating to whether or not post a photo of me......I'm just kinda shy about it.  ._.

Kudos to those who have. :)

Don't worry, I'm shy as hell also, but I was like meh...it's not like they could actually do anything about it, they won't eat me, so I might as well do it.

Hello fellow Tenno, my name's Sebastian (pretty obvious from my username) and after slumbering for over a year, and lurking around the forums, posting stuff to the left and to the right, I finally decided to introduce myself.

I am the leader of clan Godly, clan made from day one of the introduction of clans, I decided to make it a Storm clan because 100 people seem just fine...and frankly we're doing better than expected.

So, without further ado, here's me:

2014-03-05163444_zps1219288f.jpg?t=13949

And BEFORE you start calling me "LOL 15 y/o KID" like most people I know... I'm not 15 damnit T_T I'm 21, I'm just cursed to look like that.

You look kinda like Christopher Mintz-Plasse

How do you post photos on this forum? 

Put a pic on your laptop/phone/device with internet capacity. Go to Photobucket/Imgur/any website that allows you to upload photos (I use Imgur, much easier). Upload and look for the link that says BBCode, copy and paste that link to the comment and BAM! 

How do you post photos on this forum? 

Put a pic on your laptop/phone/device with internet capacity. Go to Photobucket/Imgur/any website that allows you to upload photos (I use Imgur, much easier). Upload and look for the link that says BBCode, copy and paste that link to the comment and BAM! 

You can also click and drag the picture (from the internet) into the text box. :)

mom says i am speyshul, and that i look like a girl.

OK, your username and the overwhelming gender message your photo is communicating leaves me with a dilemma:

1) If you're not joking, how do I not be offensive?

2) If you are joking, then thank goodness, because I've probably just offended you with bullet-point #1.

lol i wouldn't say it was facebook status yet....if it was id be making a thread telling everyone to stop inviting me to play candy crush or something by now XD

Welp, if you had to invite for revives in Flappy Zeph, I imagine it'd be a matter of time! XD

Wow, this thread is really cool. (How did I not notice this earlier!?) Anyway, after going through 20+ pages of interesting folks and funneh comments, I suppose it'd only be fair to join in

sheens_zps1bb5a55b.jpg

Meeeeeeee! (worst smile ever)

Squeeeeee_zps30083ee0.jpg

This one is from like two years ago. I'm like......still really tiny -_-

You're Master Chief!?!