The Face Behind The Name! V2

Well... I just noticed this thread. I don't have anything recent so here is a four year old pic of me. 

Ww7hhWA.jpg

I continued to let my hair grow beyond that point, at its longest it went about half way down my back (so over two feet at its longest). I cut my hair a few months back and my hair is now about four inches long. Um... other than that I haven't changed much. 

dats wuts gud mah dawg.

I honestly expected you with a knife and a dead body in the backround.

the name is deceiving.

Notice how his picture denotes an atmosphere of winter weather. And the pristine white background of what could be the interior a refrigerated storage facility.

There's more than one dead body.

I honestly expected you with a knife and a dead body in the backround.

the name is deceiving.

And you I expect to be some sort of immaculate tube of cooked beef, but I'm betting that's not the case. :B  We've apparently narrowed down that you're not some sort of ageless dachshund, at least.

The ugly truth behind Destroy All Monsters. With Tickle Me Bondage Elmo after a gig somewhere in the mid west Americas.

3LV8E8CE8262B_zpsbb5a9125.jpg

Sent by a kindly drunken audience member - a favorite drum photo of mine, mostly because I miss that "City of Lost Children" T-shirt.

ALDRUMORIGINAL_zps6c7f5c25.jpg

Broken bloodied yet unbowed Fist of the North Star drum attire (costume mandated by yet another all Japanese band I've played with)

2_zps7cbb2368.jpg

Huzzah! Japanese name = Ichimon Nashi.

Edited by (PS4)MatangoMushrooms

Alright, been hiding in these forums for about 10 months, time to crawl out of my shell and into the forum side of life!

Big metal-head btw :3, if i'm not talking on the mic, i'm listening to my music.

Took my friends glasses >:D ciig3n3.jpg

Me back with long-ish hair

DC3BmVm.jpg

Ah a fellow metalhead! Hi there!

HA, i dont believe what im seeing. theres no such thing as girls on the internet ^~^ what a joke.

Because of the implications of what you have said, I'd take refuge in a volcano if I were you. Or deep in an underground bunker. Maybe under the ocean. Or all three.

Took this one today:

DCtPaV0.jpg

You have beautiful and mysterious eyes. I wish I can see through those.

iEmQo6e0fXzzr.jpg

Me!

I like how soft your beard and mustache look, and those chubby cheeks. You are a handsome man. Also, cool shades, bro.

Edited by ZT0100

Well, I think it´s time for me.

I don´t know if there is any spanish guy (maybe I am the first in this thread) but it´s time to bring some "glamour" here, XD.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/4717_205390460625_5253832_n.jpg

I don´t know if this kind of link is allowed but I think it´s working well.

The name of the photo? Alad V, Sargas, Tyl Regor...You better be prepared.

The real photo? It was a militar exposition in my hometown...and my outfit? Well, the shirt and the colours of my soccer (or football) team, because I was heading to watch the match.

Edited by Millan-Astray