Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Today

CannaWhoopazz

Void droptable fix would be nice, but i doubt it will happen.

Probably they will release another weapon that i will forget after leveling it up.

Bug fixes would be nice, especially ones for defense missions.

Obviously this

and

Infested whip desu ka?

Corpus Flak Cannon, maybe? I really want another semi auto rifle :c

At least one of these...

...or something more explosive. Like a grenade launcher or Hellion's cluster fcuker rocket launcher or something

Anything to improve Valkyr would be nice, but to be honest I cant see that happening. 
I think we'll get another awesome looking weapon, that is in fact worse than the others in its category.
5+ crash fixes.

No void loot percentage, but a re-assuring "Maybe".

I wish they brought raid keys back ( or at least a new void type) to unclutter the drop tables and raise drop rates. Every time they add new stuff they decrease the drop rate of everything else and give the new stuff an abysmal drop rate.

Also please fix the floor glitch in MD. It's annoying not being able to see a mob humping the pod and making us fail.

I believe if the DE is true to form, they will release a new weapon, it will be awesome, people will cry OP and it will be nerfed and everyone will be angry yet again. Or they can actually fix Valkyr's shields accepting what a mistake that was, adjust the drop tables for Ember Prime, remove Brakk's falloff penalty because they realize that the Brakk, by their own description, that it is a Hand-Cannon not a shotgun and does not have falloff or actually spread. That is what I hope for this update, which I'm sure will not happen but one can hope.

Ember's actually really strong against Infested now!  She deals fire damage, I don't expect her to be super strong against the others

Have you ever try her maxed blind rage maxed narrow minded maxed fleeting expertise + focus in infest, corpus , grineer lv50+ ?

I will say she need to fixed as last word from DE to fixed her soon.

to compared with Ash (that 3 corrupted build) can deal any mobs in this game with high damage fast and more health, shield , armor

i will not compared tank like rhino anymore because people just say that too op with old overheat ; therefore, i try to compare about damage