Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Dev Livestream #19!

[DE]Rebecca

1. The recent 11.3 changes to enemy resistance have hurt several things massively. Such things include Slash damage (one of the worst damage type now, having lost its multiplier against Infested), which in turn affects almost all melee weapons (as if they needed an [indirect] nerf).

Most importantly, however, is Warframe powers, again. Volt's still struggling because of that, and poor Ember who was promised to be "ready" when her Prime version comes has arguably become the weakest caster frame, due to Infested not having multipliers from fire anymore, and most of the Flesh targets either have shields (Heat has reduced damage against) or armor (same as shields).

These have done quite some harms that could have easily been avoided. Will you consider checking your changes thoroughly again?

2. Will Warframe powers ever have super high Procs? The Procs system allows for more variety than simply ditching out damage, especially in terms of utility. It would make sense to make Warframe powers the main utility buttons (Ember would suffer less if she's constantly dealing Heat proc with her powers, but even then enemy resistances still need a check, in my opinion).

Edited by Casardis

Question 1:

Dear Scott there is a possibility to implement weapon tiering and at the same time weapon side grades via weapon specific damage scale by installing forma (weapon specific forma damage multiplier), is this a possible goal for warframe in the future ? 

(low tier weapons scales better with forma, than high tier weapons. example: Braton scales much better than Soma. Final damage output is equal but not the same! Soma > Braton, but close.

Since side grades would lead to more weapon usage > more inventory slots and weapon sales)

Question 2:

What is definition of weapon Tiering at DE? Is it based on Lore (see below) or is it just going by mastery?

(Is there any chance to reorganize weapon tiering with respect to logic of lore (tech wise) and especially considering specific weapon scaling via forma damage multiplier? See also question nr. 1)

1: Basic Tenno replicas (Lato Braton MK-1)

2: Standard Grineer / Corpus weapons (no forma in crafting requirements - no Orokin tech) + better Tenno weapons

3: Clan weapons with Forma requirements (mastery 2-4)

4: Orokin tech (prime wepons) + Clan tech weapons mastery 6+ (high research grade + Orokin Forma), Seer Pistol

Question 3:

Is the improvement of nightmare game play type for each mission planed for the future with better difficulty scaling?

(Mercury > Pluto; Void T1- T3)

(Scaling via better enemy equipment, AI, special elite units, no ammo pick up, no orbs, low shield recharge, similar damage scale as ours etc.)

Edited by Voidflow

Question: I only want to know will each codex entry for enemies and warframes feature lore for them, in addition to the stats, beyond "Tough enemy" or "advanced player's dream come true"? 

Your fault for making a compelling universe! :P

Edited by Khalus

Q: Are you going to be adding more void missions? This is important because with adding more prime weapons/warframes to the list of items you can get as rewards, the RNG gets worse for the other/older weapons/warframes. I have read a few posts saying you're deleting the old ones...

Q: If you plan to delete older items in voids instead of making more missions, which ones will be the first to go? And how will they be obtainable in the future for those who haven't, unfortunately, discovered Waframe yet?

Q: Can you please add something to the mod system where when you use a rifle primary and a rifle sentinel weapon they CAN'T use the same mod? For instance if I use the Soma primary with the Stinger sentinel weapon, I can't use the same Split Chamber/Serration/Shread, etc etc. in both. I have to make duplicates, and making ANOTHER serration just so I can have a very optimal helper (especially with this buff you just did to the sentinels getting exp so its efficient to even let them have a gun now because they used to just steal your kills and you get nothing for it).

Basically TL;DR -
Q: Are we getting new voids to help keep RNG stable, or deleting old stuff from voids to bring in new stuff? If so how do the new people get this old stuff?
Q: Are you going to add something to make it to where either your primary rifles and sentinel weapons that use rifle mods can use the same mods, or make the ones you put in the weapons disappear. For instance you have 2 split chambers maxxed, if I put one in the Soma, make it disappear from the list when I go to put my other Split chamber in the Stinger sentinel weapon. Its so annoying trying to get ready, and you have the same mod in both and it keeps you from leaving arsenal and you h ave to go change the other split chamber (if you're fortunate enough to have a duplicate) in there before the mission starts.

Edited by DTSWaRDawG

I've said this before, and I'm gonna say it again:

DE, start using GMT times in these announcements. You can put your own EST time for all I care, but for the love of God, put a 2nd time in GMT form for the rest of the world. It takes one person making this announcement few seconds to do it, but it makes it a lot more convenient for a huge number of your players.

You know, GMT, the global time standard? Use it. 

Q: Why does puncture dmg is affected by armor? so does it puncture or not?

cause major problem with dmg 1.0 was armor, now at 60-100 lvl mobs have same tons of armors that makes EVERY weapon to deal no more than 10-20% of dmg

Q: Also why  Punch Through mods (previously called Puncture) wont modify dmg in any possible way?

its possible to headshoot corpus crewman, dealing no dmg to him BUT bullet go THROUGH his head and kill random dude behind him, so puncture puncture but wont puncture armor? same goes with bosses, if Ruk have weak spots not exposed, that mean they do not exist? i can still shoot through his chest and kill grineer behind him, but his chest and back ventilation thing is not damaged at all

Q:Also WTH? with Vectis scope in Void missions? we again need void sunglasses to be able to snipe things there

Q: How does new dmg really works?

if Vectis have 70.0 Impact, 61.25 Puncture and 43.75 Slash dmg in one projectile it deals 3 types of dmg or randomly choose one to proc?

it should do 175 combined dmg (70 impact + 61,25 puncture + 43.75 slash?) or randomly 1 of 3 dmg (like just proc only puncture or impact and ignore rest?) or 175 dmg with one of three dmg types? (175 impact 0 puncture 0 slash?) 

Q:Why does Lanka deal electric dmg? to build it require Fieldrons ("ClanTech weaponized containment field to contain superheated substances.") so it shoot something like plasma, why is electrocute enemies instead of just simply burn armor and flesh? ("superheated")?

Q: Why Stalker learn new tricks (like using 5 or more warframe abilities) but Tenno simply sit in dojo watching grass grow?

why cant we have choice how we want to evolve? for example if you max skill mod like bladestorm, you could have choice, to keep it in way it works now, change it to behave different way like trade max targets for dmg or change it functionality like "for x time or x attacks ash have his blades out, you melee("e") is changed to bladestorm effect teleport and attack animation (cause i respect work put to animations) so it allow player to choose targets by him/herself to work like valkyr's histeria etc (just an example to show different way same thing can be used by player)

Also why compared to everybody else warframes have armor made out of toilet paper? Armor work well for mobs but gives nearly nothing to players cant notice difference between volt rhino and valkyr

Q:Why mobs can cause bleeding on player even if he/she have shields left? just why? aint shield stopped projectile? what causes bleeding? just why?

Q:Why always stick not carrot?

make mobs to resist dmg even more to slow down players, place blast doors that need to be open, cause bosses to be invulnerable till you do certain thingy, why just you cant offer something for exploration? like Void mission have 5 "challenge" rooms (you know timer room etc) player been on 5 out of 5 those, that mean bonus reward at end. something like at end screen you have info that system randomly generated 2 or 3 possible rewards, pick one and only one bonus reward? choices! people love choices! 

Edited by Syius

4) Why did you heavily and suddenly nerf a weapon people had been working hard to get? I speak of the Brakk.

It was broken. Sorry had to be said.

Q. Direct mastery rewards?

I approve the unlocking of the content via mastery (we need a bit more of that, actually, but opinions...), but for the more poorer plebian (Talking about myself here).

It has a miniscule effect, since I can buy/spend plat for slots ever so sparingly and rarely.

Q: What about primed Sentinels?

Idea for Survival:

Measure the LifeSupport in remaining time, rather then in %.

So we have no problems with activations at 90%.

Wish for Mod-Fusion:

Make it easier to select many mods, like mark the First and Shift-Click the Last,

or Shift-DoubleClick to select all unranked Mods from the Mod you've clicked on.

Edited by Kagee

Q1: Whats next Prime will be (DE_Steve, plz make it be Loki)

Q2: New units for Corpus and Infested (reskin (Anti-Moa) are not really new units)

Q3: Which boss will get reworked next?

Q4: Will every planet have unique tilesets in the future?

Q5: When the new mode comes out (sabotage overhaule)?

Will Heavy Caliber and Magnum Force be reverted to recoil increase?

There is no mod that increases accuracy (deviation reduction) and the accuracy loss makes certain weapons simply unplayable, rendering this mod useless on such weapons.

The problem of certain weapons not gaining any recoil increase can be be solved by applying a different mechanism than an increase bases on percentage.

I have 3 questions.

1. With the release of U11 on PS4, will this allow both console and PC to sync?

2. Are you guys open to Warframe designs from your fans to make them a real frame for use?

3. What new features do you guys have in store for both the PC and PS4 world? What is planned for us?

WhaT about New rifles, gear and sentinels of a New fractions. Is it possible in near Future to build New Frames, rifles, gear and sentines of my own in the dojo. Mean creat this Things and Test it in a Holodek as example. Good Game. Love it

Q: Will you be supporting the Mantle API for AMD cards in the future? I don't know the specifics of the API, but from what I read it's similar to the API on the PS4 and makes you able to program closer to the hardware. This could mean a small performance increase for us AMD users. If you're not planning on supporting the Mantle API, why?