Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Dev Livestream #19!

[DE]Rebecca

Q1 : Please be honest. Is Prime Access the reason why you decided to use those low drop rates for Ember Prime? Is it a strategy you're going to use everytime you launch a new large update? How long are those low drop rates going to last (until U12?)?

Q2 : When are you going to make taking risks rewarding? Pushing oneself in an endless defense mission, a survival, or even by exploring a map (Void secrets) is not rewarding at all. Even worse, it's sometimes less rewarding and a waste of time. It results in the majority of this community not taking any risk, while being over equipped, making 5-10-15 waves max for endless defense according to the mission's tier, and 15min in survival to get the key then extract. It is indeed more rewarding to make several times 5 waves than one time 50.

Q3 : DROPTAAAAAAAAABLES. Are you ever going to disclose the rewards of the survival and defense missions (standard, void, derelict)? Because, we can scan mobs to find what they drop after being killed, but we can't scan a survival mission to know what the rewards can be... For example : Wave 5-10 can give this this and this.

Q4 : Damage 2.0 came in game, XP was nerfed, rewards were nerfed, we don't know which tier a mission can be anymore, sometimes you think you'll be in tier 3, and get a tier 2 reward. This is a mess, so what are you going to do about it?

1. Will the Dojo elevator tiles be updated to the new style in the foreseeable future?

2. Will the vaulting animation check if there is a gap behind the obstacle and make you jump further?

3. Will Valkyr's Ultimate animation be worked on? Will the updated melee system benefit her ultimate when it is released?

4. There is a bug when continuous AoE weapons(Ignis/Emobolist) are used on multiple enemies, making some people's net upload at many times their capacity, lagging them out horribly? Could you explain the technical reason behind this?

Christmas stuff! where is it? (ignore if update today shows that)

Also a idea of when this whole nerf this buff that oh nerf that, business is going to finally change? find myself playing once a week until the next update just waiting for things to change. 

Livestream #19: Dev Q&A, 2013 in review, and what’s next for Warframe!

Who? Sheldon, Scott, Steve, and Geoff join Rebecca on the couch for a Developer Q&A.

What: We will be doing a Q&A session, discussing 2013 in review plus, what’s next for Warframe! We will also be giving out three 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where? Tune in live at http://twitch.tv/warframe

When? Friday, December 13th at 2 PM EST! Find your Timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Please post your questions here, thread closes on December 13th @ 10 AM, EST!

I will continue to ask the same question until a hiring occurs or an answer is given

When Will you employ a Loremaster/Storyline Dev to wrangle in this plot?

If the creative Lead is this position does he need an assistant? Plenty here would offer their services

Is there any progress on Clan / Alliance management, organizational, and quality of life features or improvements?

Some clans are stuck in a slump thanks to the slow progress on these.

Recruiting new members, Organizing and removing current members based on basic criterias (Playtime, last log in, Mastery, etc), and in general controlling most aspects of your clan are kind of a pain in the &#! right now.

1. Is Clan vs Clan still a planned feature as a meta-endgame? It seemed like one of the most promising and awesome features for Warframe as it was discussed in livestream 1 and 3.

2. In livestream 17 it sounded like Primed chamber would be released as a reward or possibly just as a regular mod in game. Now a platinum economy has kicked off in which it is the most valuable commodity, with some players paying hundreds of dollars worth of platinum for it. Has this affected your attitude towards releasing it?

3. Over the course of the 10 livestreams we have heard about possible revamps for mobile defense, intel, counter intel, rescue, spy, and sabotage. Which one of these do you expect to have ready to go first?

4. Once a week there is a thread about what a Tenno is, whether each Warframe you own is controlled by a different Tenno, and whether a Tenno can change Warframes. Could you shed some light on this very basic lore element?

5. Why aren't the capture targets in the void corrupted?

6. Would you consider implementing some kind of Auction House to streamline trading for those who aren't into bartering?

7. Transmuting rares gives commons pretty often ever since abilities were removed. Is this on purpose or is it a bug?

8. Will we ever be able to sell resources for credits? That would be really nice.

9. For players who don't need resources but do need credits, can we get a credit extractor with no crafting cost? It could be called a Magpie credit extractor, it would be fantastic,

10. The way nightmare mode was described in livestream 9 and 10, it seems like the current implementation is an alpha version. When will we get static permutations, leaderboards, and challenge pushed "through the roof"?

11. Leaderboard functionality is really messed up. The ranks are always messed up, and there is no way to scroll up or down. For example, the player lolmaister is #5 on the leaderboards for kills, but when I viewed his rank from his profile, it said he was #6 and there was no #1 player. My own rank ranges anywhere from 33,000 to 3,000 depending on when I look.

12. Will firerate ever effect continuous weapons? Speed trigger says it increases the rate of fire of the flux rifle but it doesn't in the game.

Edited by VegetableBasket

1. Is Clan vs Clan still a planned feature as a meta-endgame? It seemed like one of the most promising and awesome features for Warframe as it was discussed in livestream 1 and 3.

2. In livestream 17 it sounded like Primed chamber would be released as a reward or possibly just as a regular mod in game. Now a platinum economy has kicked off in which it is the most valuable commodity, with some players paying hundreds of dollars worth of platinum for it. Has this affected your attitude towards releasing it?

3. Over the course of the 10 livestreams we have heard about possible revamps for mobile defense, intel, counter intel, rescue, spy, and sabotage. Which one of these do you expect to have ready to go first?

4. Once a week there is a thread about what a Tenno is, whether each Warframe you own is controlled by a different Tenno, and whether a Tenno can change Warframes. Could you shed some light on this very basic lore element?

5. Why aren't the capture targets in the void corrupted?

6. Would you consider implementing some kind of Auction House to streamline trading for those who aren't into bartering?

7. Transmuting rares gives commons pretty often ever since abilities were removed. Is this on purpose or is it a bug?

8. Will we ever be able to sell resources for credits? That would be really nice.

9. For players who don't need resources but do need credits, can we get a credit extractor with no crafting cost? It could be called a Magpie credit extractor, it would be fantastic,

10. The way nightmare mode was described in livestream 9 and 10, it seems like the current implementation is an alpha version. When will we get static permutations, leaderboards, and challenge pushed "through the roof"?

11. Leaderboard functionality is really messed up. The ranks are always messed up, and there is no way to scroll up or down. For example, the player lolmaister is #5 on the leaderboards for kills, but when I viewed his rank from his profile, it said he was #6 and there was no #1 player. My own rank ranges anywhere from 33,000 to 3,000 depending on when I look.

#12 Where is End game content ?

very excited for the next live stream, and I have a question or two.

1) When can we expect an update for the PS4 version of the game?

2) is there any news about the new frame mentioned in last week's Prime Time?

Edit: a few more questions:

3) Will the challenges come to the PS4 in the form of trophies?

4) Will the updates for the PS4 come at the same speed as on the PC?

Edited by Burtra

I've been waiting!

1.   Will there be new game modes for void missions or will you just keep adding prime items to the current missions types making the list longer and longer?

2.   Will we ever get an exp bar for the sentinel and melee weapons when playing a mission?

3.   Will Saryn get a rework for some skills?

4.   Will there be different packs for the next Prime Access?  >cosmetic only pack.

5.   Any information on trading bp's and weapon parts?

6.   Will there be something like a second solar system? Or something like Phobos further away from the sun with more neutral enemies lurking in the dark.

7.   Will there ever be something like a disclose on the defense / survival drop tables?

8.   Can you guys take another look at the alert rewards.. The amount of resources seem to vary a lot.

EDIT: 9.    Will we ever get to see a colony?

Edited by Brahmastra

Q: Has Sony given you any update on Update 11's release window? Also have you explained to them how you as a team have felt with them forcing you to wait on the release of an important update?

Q: When will we be able to trade Blue Prints and Weapons?

Q: Given Primed Chamber is given to people on PC durring Live Streams and events, when will the PS4 side aquire any Primed Chambers? or even some  platnum would be nice.

Q: Once the Rainbow Bridge is built, how do you plan on working it, will their eventually be full cross play, or will it ONLY be Tenno Transfer.

Q: Can you please, please, please for the love of all that is good in the world let us aquire Stalker Parts, and a Stalker Blueprint from Stalker.

Q: Have you made any Warframes based on player/fan concepts? asking cause I would not mind playing as Locust in the near to distant future, that concept frame is nifty.

Q: Can you one day do an event tying in the story of Dark Sector? Like finding a cryo pod with him in it, with an ensuing boss battle with a Grineer and upon finishing aquiring a part for his frame.... I would call him "Origin" just cause.

Q: Can we one day get a Frame like Lotus? by this I mean one where the human under the frame is visible in some places, as she is visible from her mouth and lips but the rest seems covered in a Frame.

Q: I'd love it if you can make a new decoration in the Dojo called "Teleporter" which teleports you to other portals using a menu. could you do that for those with Dojo's resemboling mansions?

Q: It'd be totally awsome if we could have an Orkin Derelect Tileset for out Dojo... can you make one? Please?

Q: And lastly can you script more lines for Lotus? Call me crazy but when finishing a sabotage in Phobos and hearing "This ship has lost critical systems, you need to get out" I'm just like "Duh what ship :B" Like give her lines specifically used in Missions at Colonies and missions on ships, also just a pet peve but could you do something diffrent with Colony Survivials as opposed to ship survivals? as most planets with their own ecosystem don't rely on Life Support O.o;

Q: Last but not least, can you make A: A chainsaw melee weapon, B: A minigun with a non static model which allows you to see that baby spin, C: Dual Ballistica - for the Demon Hunter in all of us, D: A Warframe built on devices such as deploying it's own shield ospray, maybe a turret, and then have it's ult be a barrage of mine ospray that lay down mines EVERYWHERE(("im serious about this, after seeing Vouban I just thought maybe you could make a Frame based on this)) and last but not least, a Fusion Based Frame, utalizing the power of the sun to create like... stuff. >_>

What can you tell us about this new frame you hinted at for update 11.5, and on a secondary note can you tell us if we are close to seeing a release of the Brakk, and the corpus pistol from the gravidus event, there have been rumors circulating that they might be dropped by  Vor, and Alad v respectively.