Update 11.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

Is a Clan-Tech version of a weapon like the Penta planned? That sounds like it'd help fill out the rather lacking Detonite branches of weapons.

Srsly.  I crafted 30 detonite injectors thinking they'd have introduced some new grineer clan tech by now :|

What about the Heat Sword? Same as the Dagger/Dual Heats? Can we get some buffs to longswords? It's horribly biased of me, but the Pangolin Sword in particular? It was sort of a one-trick-pony-that-looked-amazing in Damage 1.0, and now in the absence of auto-stagger it's a bit lackluster. I'm not asking for it to be particularly powerful, just... in-line with other swords.

I'm hoping there's sort of a general melee re-balance coming up, but...

The Lotus' new lines still have some inconsistencies.  The "extraction is ready" notification is the first one to spring to mind.  It sounds drastically different to the other voice samples.

What's also weird is that some of the differences seem to occur mid-sentence.  eg. "There's a large security force approaching..." in one tone of voice and then "It's the Grineer." in another.  

Also, the new mini-map looks seriously ugly.  It's much easier to see where you are but it looks like it's been drawn in MS Paint. ( =}

Edited by DEDENX

• Damage and range buff for Tigris - 35-45 per pellet, firing mechanic has pretty hard draw back. - so this thing needs to hit like a truck! (Scott’s Words!)
    • Lanka, puncture by default (5m)

- By Puncture, you mean "Punch Through" right? Thats what the 5m implies

- Tigris needed that because I put 3 formas through mine before it started hitting like a truck (and only on the infested it ripped through really well)... but now I really happy about this, anything that makes it more lethal for the 1.5 second (or 1.2 I forget) reload time... makes it a fun weap choice for patiently despensing opponents violently.

Am I the only one /INFURIATED/ about the infested changes?

No, its pretty weak sauce. Infested missions were how I leveled melee weapons! >:( DE says they are accepting feedback on this change, so everyone  who is unsatisfied by this change should just post in the forums and let them know.

I personally haven't had a chance to play with this serious change, but from what I read and take from it, it sounds like the infested will be VERY uncommon to fight against now.

Infested should still have a few missions where they are pre-patch. (Especially Xini) I do like the infested actually infesting, though. Also, inviting players to a game session is currently broken and unusable, while the game keeps saying that it is my firewall, my friend is also saying it is his firewall. Both of us have all ports enabled through our firewall. We played minutes before the patch was out without a hitch. I do hope this is hotfixed quickly.

Edited by Shirotsuki