Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

Bug: The percentages on vigor and redirection aren't percentages anymore, just additional numbers.

i.e. if I have 300 shields normally and add my maxed out Redirection, it doesn't multiply it by 4.4, it just adds 440 to my shields. Great for Valkyr, bad for most anyone else.

Not working on codex: Before U11 leveled up sentinels and sentinel weapons that have been sold (before update that is). They show on profile, and give mastery like they should, but the achievement considering leveling sentinels cannot be completed nor the "stars" for leveling up in codex wont show up there.

So let me get this straight, infested are "infesting" all the planets yet they dont have a home planet??? wtf is this crap, even Aliens, from the franchise, have their own damn planet, what about zergs on starcraft, so you are telling me that the Infested just came to be and suddenly decide to infest everything???

Well, their "home planet" is more than likely the Derelict.

But anyway, I am a bit iffy on the loss of the infested on all the planets sans invasions...We'll see how it goes, however.

So, Now Contagious Spread is even harder to get.  What a well thoughtout idea.

Hopefully you distribute the drops of infested around to the other two factions or at the very least allow some crucial mods to have a better drop rate because this is insane.  I know a few folks still have issues with derelict ships running and this will probably kill off more players to this game, contagious spread was bad enough as is.

DE I LOVE YOU AND HERE IS WHY....

You finally silenced that GOD FOR SAKEN star chart backround noise...

What was running through your heads when you thought "Hey, lets add a really stupid extremely annoying NEVER ENDING and non toggle-able NOISE to the star chart"  We will never know

And the nominee for most annoying ambient sound on a game menu goes to!............. WARFRAME, ROAR clapclapclap

i dont think a single person likes the infested change.

Disagreed, I like it. It fits their faction identity a lot more, and the whole "invasion" system is basically the framework for an early iteration of an endgame. That's something I for one have been wanting for quite a while. With some decent lore entries and steady expansion and improvement, the system has a lot of promise. Refinements will be needed, of course, but people need to learn to see past the "oh noes, I lost my farming fodder" knee-jerk reaction. Keep an open mind, people, the game is... in Beta.

People also seem to be forgetting that the Infested are still accessible on-demand. They are the one faction that will always appear in the Orokin Derelicts, which are by no means difficult to access. Your infested are still there. They're also a lot more interesting, now.

+1 to whoever mentioned Grineer and Corpus units getting mutated by Technocyte clouds mid-mission. There should be a chance for the Infested to attack mid-mission as well, excepting boss nodes. That should keep people on their toes.

Was just getting comfortable gearing up for infested on Palus.  

So I guess an entire faction that can be hard-countered by Fire and/or Slash weapons alone was too much of a hindrance to DE's new philosophy of making obscurantism and convoluted damage mechanisms out to be "sophisticated" game mechanic.  

No no no!  We need each faction to have MULTIPLE types of enemies, each having MULTIPLE types of HP that then need to be countered by MULTIPLE types of damages. Bring different primaries and secondaries folks, and make good use of that new Speed Holster aura.  That's what we want for this game.

The infested was just not cutting it folks, sorry.  They're too easy to farm.  We wouldn't want players to figure out a counter-all way against a faction and then -- heaven forbid -- be able to actually feel powerful and enjoy the action that an ACTION-shooter should provide.  

No no no!  Get to hiding behind cover folks.  Keep switching your weapons against different enemies!  TACTICAL SHOOTER!  Tom Clancy's Warframe.

Ok taking bets for how long it will be before someone starts crying the Penta is OP and in a separate bet lets see how long it is before it is nerfed. I'll start, 1000 credits says someone starts crying by tomorrow and another 1000 says they nerf it a month later.  

they already started on wikia :D