Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Like Vauban Anymore?

.Cruz.

First of all, he's the most difficult to obtain out of all the frames. Not many people own him.

Out of the people that do own him, many just leveled him to get it out of the way and went back to their main frame.

The people that enjoyed Vauban back in the day probably enjoyed the OP bastille and/or trolling with vortex.

After the bastille nerf and vortex fix, many people stopped playing him and moved on.

He's a subpar frame right now. Only really useful in Infested defense, which is now hard to find.

Made him and leveled him through the Formorian event, then he got shelved.

Still play him from time to time if the team needs him. Not a huge fan of his playstyle though.

Plus the group I usually play with has a dedicated Vaub/Frost who is much better at it than me.

He's one of the most versatile support frames, in almost any mission type. All of his abilities can be made reasonably cheap and spammable, he has next to zero cast times, his abilities can be placed anywhere, and his crowd control is amazing. He was a great frame when he was released, and continues to be even after so many other frames have been hit hard by recent patches.

i used to like it.

VORTEX:Creates a whirling mass of energy that violently attracts nearby enemies, crushing their atoms into a tiny spec of matter.

well none should get out of this alive unless its just a home vacuum.

bastille got nerfed to the lol level.

infested are going to vacation.

can we trade frame ? lol

Hi, I'm a regular Vauban player, and remarked as the "Lord of CC" by a few friends of mine who have been playing since Closed Beta. Honestly, Vauban was the best Platinum purchase of my time in Warframe, and well... Bastille is invaluable in high-tier Tower missions, and Bounce just makes my day, from quick convenience jumps, to added CC possibilities, to occasionally killing the Hostage as I accidentally launch him through a window in a Corpus Ship. x.x;

That and well, Vortex + Ignis = "Blender mode engaged", very useful on Tower 3's when the enemies become too much.