The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Propose Weapons You Want To See In Warframe

VoidGhost

My entry for the Melee Contest:

Faction: Tenno

Weapon Name: Shiransu (Rough translation from Japanese. Means Lance of Death. Pronounced Shi-Raan-Sue) [Note: Name is subject to change]

Weapon Type: Polearm

[NOTE: I will be adding movements and animations soon. I've begun working on them, and they should be out very soon!]

The Shiransu is a Tenno polearm inspired by ancient Buddhist and Egyptian weaponry. It is a versatile polearm with two sharp fan blades on each end. It might not look deadly, but in the hands of a Tenno, it is a deadly weapon at close range. The shape of the blades means that the Tenno can use this weapon for controlling large crowds and keeping enemies at bay.

The weapon is best used with large sweeping arcs, and since it has two blades, the weapon can be spun to create a deadly spinning attack style. The weapon is ideal for fleshed targets and it's weight allows the Tenno to rapidly build up momentum and puncture armoured targets with ease. Despite having a dramatic advantage ins slash attacks, the Shiransu can be used as a stabbing weapon in narrow corridors, since the blades can act like axes. 

In closing, the Shiranse is meant to be a weapon that holds great beauty in form, and holds devastating potential in function.

I've added some stats I made up that I think might suit this weapon. This is subject to change as well.

Damage: 55

Charged Attack: 150 (x2 because the charged attack involves both blades)

Attack Speed: 0.7/s

Charge Time: 1.2s

Critical Chance: 10%

Critical Damage Multiplier: x1.75

Status Chance: 20%

1cxSY6P.jpg

My entry for the Melee Contest:

Faction: Tenno

Weapon Name: Shiransu (Rough translation from Japanese. Means Lance of Death. Pronounced Shi-Raan-Sue) [Note: Name is subject to change]

Weapon Type: Polearm

[NOTE: I will be adding movements and animations soon. I've begun working on them, and they should be out very soon!]

The Shiransu is a Tenno polearm inspired by ancient Buddhist and Egyptian weaponry. It is a versatile polearm with two sharp fan blades on each end. It might not look deadly, but in the hands of a Tenno, it is a deadly weapon at close range. The shape of the blades means that the Tenno can use this weapon for controlling large crowds and keeping enemies at bay.

The weapon is best used with large sweeping arcs, and since it has two blades, the weapon can be spun to create a deadly spinning attack style. The weapon is ideal for fleshed targets and it's weight allows the Tenno to rapidly build up momentum and puncture armoured targets with ease. Despite having a dramatic advantage ins slash attacks, the Shiransu can be used as a stabbing weapon in narrow corridors, since the blades can act like axes. 

In closing, the Shiranse is meant to be a weapon that holds great beauty in form, and holds devastating potential in function.

I've added some stats I made up that I think might suit this weapon. This is subject to change as well.

Damage: 55

Charged Attack: 150 (x2 because the charged attack involves both blades)

Attack Speed: 0.7/s

Charge Time: 1.2s

Critical Chance: 10%

Critical Damage Multiplier: x1.75

Status Chance: 20%

1cxSY6P.jpg

Awesome

I don't see mine is going to be properly suggested without statistics so...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/147661-phase-1-melee-weapon-concept-submissions/page-14

red_nova_battle_sword_by_freelancer27-d3

Regular attack:

- Impact Damage: 5.5

- Puncture Damage: 6.5

- Slash Damage: 18

- Magnetic Damage: 20

- Attack Rate: 0.9

- Range: 1.8 meters (Expect Lunging)

- Critical Chance: 10%

- Critical Damage: 200%

- Status Chance: 15%

- Attack Procedure: Think of it as a combination of a Heat Dagger and Furax into a longer-ranged hybrid.

Charged Attack:

- Impact Damage: 10

- Puncture Damage: 61.8

- Slash Damage: 33.2

- Magnetic Damage: 145

- Charge Time: 2.8 seconds

- Range: 6.5 meters (Magnetic cannon blast)

- Critical Chance: 20%

- Critical Damage: 250%

- Status Chance: 30%

- Attack Procedure: Charging a Magneto-Plasmatic Energy blast and unleashes it to a group of around 5 enemies more or less.

Valkyr's rip line is such fun, I'd love to see a grapple hook gun secondary weapon that did the same thing. 

It might seem unfair, that there's a gun that allows any frame to do the same thing Valkyr has to pay energy for, but you would be passing up one of the other great choices for secondary weapons, and I imagine such a weapon would have substandard damage.

Just one word... Minigun

Edit: Excuse me I previously meant to say... DUAL WIELD MINIGUNS

Edit 2.0: Now I can name a lot of things; RPG, personal war tank, Atomic grenades, black holes, fireballs, Lightsabers, batarangs, diamond swords, daedric greatswords, kryptonite, shields, etc,... And most important a spoon

Edited by (PS4)skywalkerr3

A baseball bat because why not

But seriously that would be fun (magic staff) but not the best for this game

Why not? We already have a berzerker, a necromancer, and a tank. Now with update 11.5 coming up, they are also releasing a druid/paladin warframe. The game is barely sticking to the "space-ninja" theme that DEScott said. Someone on the forums even made a thread saying this game is now slowly moving towards a sci-fi fantasy instead of "ninja".

Super Heavy Guns: Heavy Railguns, True Multi-barrel Gatling guns, etc// Specialty Guns: Contact Beam rifles, Canister rifles, charge-shot laser rifles/pistols, more bolt weapons// Different Melee Types: Shields and Riot shields, Spears, maces, saws (power weapons or blades with "teeth")....

IDK, just came to mind. I might draw some...