Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

please stop the  thing were all players a traveling with slides makes game look stupid.   make it slower or dependinf to something

more type of game modes would be realy nice big open places fort defending enmy

enemy spawn is to similar , make them fall down from the sky or something........

cover system, destroyable covers, bullet penetration..... 

Would like to have resources either have their unique colors or have actual models to represent them. Would highly prefer colors though as its easier to identify them at a distance.

This is more so for players who don't depend on carrier's vacuum to suck up everything in the vicinity, and it allows players in heated combat situations to quickly identify and prioritize the resources they need so they don't needlessly risk going out in the open and potentially getting shredded for a resource they weren't even looking for in the fist place.

Colour the backround of blueprints and weapons differently to make it easier for players to find items in their inventories, but also so that new players can get a good idea of what they can get. 

-Blue and white for common blueprints. Easy to craft items in the marketplace. Should help Newbies sellect items well. 

White and black for Uncommon, meaning blueprints in the marketplace that require difficult resources. 

-Black and gold for Rare, meaning prime parts or stalker/g3/harvester drops. 

I hope this isn't calling for too much, but here goes... (just slap me if it is)

Offensive, and defensive command modes for kubrows.

The lack of control Tenno have over their kubrows is totally counterintuitive. Basically, this option would allow players to determine when kubrows are aggressive, or passive. Perhaps, down the road, it would even allow squads to coordinate kubrow attacks... 

- Frost Globe bar, showing current status when taking dmg! as well as Rhino iron skin mentioned before!

- Owners Kubrow showing up on map, so I don't have to waste my waypoint on him!

- When a kubrow and Friendly warframe dies, plays a signature sound!

- 5 mins warning before launching small updates, is bad! I already lost a lot of missions rewards cause of this! Makes no sense at all! 

- Carrier Sentinel usually bugs, and does not allow the warframe to pick up anything!

- Sentinel should be invisible when it is between the monitor and field of view. Sometimes the sentinel just fills up the monitor, and does not allow the user to see nothing besides the sentinel.

- Please don't launch a massive update like the last one, 14. So unstable... impossible to play 2 missions in a row, cause needs constant re-logs. A button Refresh/Reload in game would be nice.

- Or Maybe I am old fashion, but a simple in game console (like in quake, cs, etc) would be nice, showing where did I get damage from, maybe it can help on refreshing content, fixing or avoid some bugs in game! Some extra Info/help thrown into it.

- One common spell that can be casted by all warframes! Just reminding once again.

- Survival mission, infested, (Alert on pluto) did not pointed the extraction after 10 mins.

- Defense mission, infested on a greener map (Alert on Pluto): elevator kept the "coffin" always down, even when the elevator came up. And the enemys did not run to the "coffin", they remained on the spot where they originally spawned.

- PvP map. FFA! I think it is easy to implement, and is always fun to shoot your friends!

- Dragon Keys!! If you make more than one of a kind, and equip it, u always equip the stack of keys of that type. And when u use one of them on the vault, you will remain with the negative buff!! maybe allow only one key of the stack to be equipped on the consumables?!

- At the login (before I enter the email/password), a small box with important updates/upgrades/problems/fixes/unresolved issues/help etc!! Example: chat is not working, chat is under re-development!

- When I do a nightmare mission, after completing it, all nightmare missions disappear from navigation system! making me re-log, in order to see them again!

- Sometimes when I use a revive (especially on nightmare missions on earth) the entire HUD freezes, nothing is refreshed!

- Possibility of adding personal notes to each friend, names are not always so intuitive.

- When a player enters in a game in progress, he should be immune to damage for a few seconds. In order to prevent deaths with out being able to understand his surroundings.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by MythBringer

- 5 mins warning before launching small updates, is bad! I already lost a lot of missions rewards cause of this! Makes no sense at all! 

you're supposed to stay in your Mission until after the Deployment has finished. it's normally like, 30 seconds. so don't extract for another minute and you're fine.

In the grand scheme of things, I know this isn't all that important, but it is irksome nonetheless.

Basically, I'm really tired of having to stare at Hydroid's Cthulu face constantly when loading up the game (update checks) and between levels. There's a lot of loading in Warframe, couldn't we have some sort of cycling loading screens? This is done with the mod cards already, why not the whole screen?

I've lost so many items and rewards due to the “unable to save progress” error. I understand this is sometimes unavoidable, but couldn't the game locally save this data for upload when it can connect, so we don't lose our stuff? It's simply maddening when you've cleared 30mins worth of tower defence only to then lose it all because the game lets you down.

Add previous/next planet buttons with planet names in solar map when zooming in on the planet.

You could use same keys that are for spectate mode in-game + mouse activation of course.

This would totally cut off one phase in menus while changing between planet when choosing a node/mission to play on,

making the flow of menu interface much easier and faster.

Here are screenshots illustrating the basic idea photoshopped on it. The buttons are below the planets on each side.

WF-BasicConcept_next-prev-planet-control

WF-BasicConcept_next-prev-planet-control

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

don't know if someone else already posted this idea, but when i play my Rhino i never know how long my "Iron skin" is going to resist, so i'd like to see ingame that the skill img works as the hp bar and the shield bar.

i mean, the img at the lower right side of the screen.

Give us more Loadouts. It's set to give an additional one every 2 Mastery ranks. For the players that spend money on slots(most of us), this is pointless. Even the high mastery rank players are given a near useless amount. I have about a dozen Warframe slots, and at least 30 weapon slots.

The Loadouts are messed up now because they repress a genuinely good idea(binding weapons and frames into single click icons, including color and mod set up) into almost nothing. What's the point of having them if I have to switch out two or three frames per Loadout? Then they're useless because I could just keep everything on ONE loadout.

A list of topics that I believe/feel need ample attention. These are quality of life issues.

~Stalker needs his own unique body - Not just a Excalibur with a different head.
                                                        - Nyx's body seems pretty vanilla also (She's using recycled resources)

~Primed Chamber? Where is it?

~Allow us to RUSH our Kubrow to adulthood for platinum - Remove the stasis sickness completely. The stasis sickness system seems like it only exist to frustrate the player.

~Change the size of the planets to make them more visually intuitive/different.

~Inside of the planet's mission select menu - give us arrows on the side of the screen to switch planets. Having to back out and enter each planet is annoying.

~Ammo boxes in missions being technicolored (Blue, pink, green, red) is immersion breaking. They should be visibly different but not neon lights.

~Give your players who bought the Proto Excalibur Skin a profile avatar of Proto Excal

~Give the community a state of progress of the mentioned feature of adding universal warframe abilities It's been 4-5 updates since we've heard anything about this.

"what's holding warframe back?" Just the small things.

"Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die." - Alad V

Edited by Sirabot

Just gonna throw in a bunch of ideas...

Neutral/Universal warframe abilities: One such ability could be: "Quick Reload" 50 Energy, Active, 0-3 ranks, Each rank reduces the next reload time of your weapon by ((rank +1) * 25%) (instant on max rank)

Where are those "exceptional defensive capabilities" mentioned of the Silva and Aegis? Give it a passive 15% armor buff while in melee mode. You are wearing a SHIELD after all.

Add wave bosses to defense missions. Give them valuable drops adjusted to their difficulty as well.

Add a resource sink already! Most games have what is commonly called a "gold sink" - something you can invest all your excess gold in. Have something similar for all my nanospores, alloy plates, plastids etc. I dont plan on building a house with my nanospores, i dont need over a million of them. A reusable and somewhat resource costly blueprint would do the trick. Something other than "Medium team 'insert noun here' restore". Maybe a resource sink for fusion cores?

Show the amount of duplicates and fusion cores in any of the 4 mods sub-sections

We still need a popup saying when our Kubrow is down, in the same style that it warns about an ally going down. I don't agree with the res timer, but I do understand that there are mods to increase that timer and that this was intentional.

A lot of the parts are still extremely expensive, even if the DNA stabilizer price has effectively been halved.

And obviously the issue that the only way to get rid of a Kubrow we don't want to keep is to wait ~23 or 24 days (from incubation when we don't know if we want to keep it yet or not) for it to die... the wait is an issue for everyone, and the fact that you're letting it slowly die is going to also be an issue for many people. I understand that DE wants these to feel like real animals, with real lives, and not just objects you can throw away, but there are a few problems with that.

1) In real life, even with real animals, I would say giving your pet to a shelter or farm or something is a far better solution than caging up your pet while you wait for it to slowly starve to death. Even putting it on the street would be better than that.

2) In real life you ALSO generally get at least some say in what kind of animal you are getting, what breed, and some idea of the colours, depending on how you're going about acquiring them. If you're buying it straight up you're choosing a specific colour out of a litter or so. I don't mind the randomization, but the process of getting them is too slow to justify it I think. Particularly since

3) If you don't have the platinum you can only have 2 at once anyway. Not everyone can afford to do the 10 plat to make the room to get more that easily. So you're stuck with it unless you want to let it die, at least until this problem is fixed maybe?

4) This entire time you can only have that one Kubrow active, so you're not getting time to actually enjoy this new feature. And the next time your chances of getting one whose colours you like are still slim. So it's not so far of a stretch to say you could be spending months not using kubrows, particularly not one you like, before you find one you actually want or is a new member of your arsenal.

I would also appreciate somewhere on the naming screen for the kubrow, something saying what breed it is, so it's easier to name by theme. I've seen a lot of other really excellent ideas around here on the forums by other players, it's really nice to see so many people trying to work together to make this thing better.

Thank you!