The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trolling In Survivals

OptimusPrimeLord

I find it really annoying now that only 2 people have to be at extraction because everyone leaves at 5 minutes on survivals, even when its on something that is not on a path to progress in the star map, like E gate, and now it has become pointless to play any survivals without a full team of friends that don't leave immediately. The Extraction system should be reverted to its old state where everyone has to be there.

its also annoying when two people on your team refuse to admit that you constantly die with your current kit, and insist on staying another 30 minutes, only to have them yell at you when you go down, and they die getting to you, therefore losing all the rewards.  the new system stop most of the issues, and in my eyes, is the lesser of two evils.

its also annoying when two people on your team refuse to admit that you constantly die with your current kit, and insist on staying another 30 minutes, only to have them yell at you when you go down, and they die getting to you, therefore losing all the rewards.  the new system stop most of the issues, and in my eyes, is the lesser of two evils.

If you can't handle sticking around(or don't want to/can't stay for whatever reason), disconnect your internet and wait for migration(unless you're the host, then just wait til it announces the disconnects of everyone else), then reconnect and extract.

I find it really annoying now that only 2 people have to be at extraction because everyone leaves at 5 minutes on survivals, even when its on something that is not on a path to progress in the star map, like E gate, and now it has become pointless to play any survivals without a full team of friends that don't leave immediately. The Extraction system should be reverted to its old state where everyone has to be there.

Don't expect random people to stay for more than 5 minutes.  That's entirely on you for playing an open match instead of forming a group from recruiting.  Whenever I'm clearing a planet, I am sure as hell not going to stay longer than 5 minutes in a survival.

Edited by Rahlence

It seems about 50/50 for me, and I want to stay for 20+ usually.

Also if you say you want to stay for 15 minutes to get a key most people will go along with that, especially if they see that you are using the right gear for that faction and are not having any trouble. Tell them to stay close if they are worried.

And I have had good luck looking for people in the recruiting channel that have the same goals, don't be shy.

Plus, I have completed a few survivals where three of us were down and or out and only one person made it to extraction. That would have been a failure with the old system, right?

hello :)

Plus, I have completed a few survivals where three of us were down and or out and only one person made it to extraction. That would have been a failure with the old system, right?

it's not totaly right, if you got failled with the old system it was because of intend to fail if the host died...

Depends on what mission you play. There several missions that are used for farming and you find people who'll try to go at least 15 or even 35 minutes there, for example Palus on Pluto or Nuovo on Ceres. For low level survivals I usually go for Europa, but since that planet has high traffic of newbies you'll get those 5 minute runs from time to time. It's the same thing on Jupiter.

I'd try survivals above lvl 20 if you want to farm them. Under that it's hit and miss. Or assemble a group in recruit channel.. there are many bored people there waiting for someone to host Void missions.. and some would rather take matters in their own hands.

Simple answer: No. Because people used to troll the other way and try to drag Survival on far longer than the majority wanted.

Long answer: DE needs to get away for people to just exit the mission with the rewards they have without the mission ending for everyone. Like Endless Defense.