Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Rumor] How To Spawn The Harvester

TheStag

I saw somewhere that someone said the Harvester has a 4.66 % chance to spawn in a regular mission after running an invasion mission in which you support Grineer. I have also heard reports that the Harvester spawns for people right after running a mission for the Grineer, so this rumor I heard may be accurate. Test it if you like.

I wonder if eventually there will be a Grineer agent that "marks" you for siding with Corpus in invasions, and drops Brakk.

Would be at least fair to do so. As long as the "Grineer agent" doesn't use the Brakk himself that is... D:

Edited by MeduSalem

I do not believe there is no "Grineer Agent". Stay on topic please.

It's called thinking ahead. If the Detron only drops from the Harvester who appears when a player support the Grineer and there is no counter incentive to support the Corpus, all factional events will just have people supporting the Grineer. That effectively negates the delima of balance of factional balance and deciding which faction to support in the Invasion events.

I see no reason why Alad V would limit himself to only harvesting the parts of Tenno who supported the Grineer. I mean, sure, getting those Tenno would be killing two birds with one stone, but there's no reason to ONLY get the Grineer supporting Tenno. He's shown that he has no problem against attacking Corpus supporting, and neutral, Tenno.

Then again, let's be realistic... DE doesn't need to listen to logic.

I see no reason why Alad V would limit himself to only harvesting the parts of Tenno who supported the Grineer. I mean, sure, getting those Tenno would be killing two birds with one stone, but there's no reason to ONLY get the Grineer supporting Tenno. He's shown that he has no problem against attacking Corpus supporting, and neutral, Tenno.

Then again, let's be realistic... DE doesn't need to listen to logic.

666 posts. 2spooky4me.

@Topic, seriously though, I've never seen this guy pop up, but I missed out on the Brakk and I'd kill for the Detron.