The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

-snip-

Rubber is a type of plastic... you get my point.

I kinda understand that some of them lack real texture but I don't think that's the case for all frames. I'm not even sure what texture would work well for some of them. I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the flexible rubbery look. I'd prefer something more metallic/worn, like what some of the Grineer weapons look like.

Edited by CaptainJohnson

Rubber is a type of plastic... you get my point.

I kinda understand that some of them lack real texture but I don't think that's the case for all frames. I'm not even sure what texture would work well for some of them. I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the flexible rubbery look. I'd prefer something more metallic/worn, like what some of the Grineer weapons look like.

Rubber works best.

4UmKi08.jpg

wow, I can't belive that there are other mentions than Ember!

Even more Ember is barely mentioned at all. Is this a joke I don't get?

I mean she has been the ugliest Warframe since the beginning. Everybody joked about her.

Chicken Head, Chicken Legs, Chicken Feet and Egg Tumors all over her body. just everything!

Uh....don't kill me too bad but I don't like Rhino Prime at all. Too busy, too chunky.

I'm on PS4 so no Mirage yet, but I seriously can't stand her design, especially the helmets. She's just way too out of place with the frames (and that's saying a lot considering how funky some are).

There's more specific things on many frames that I don't find visually appealing but I try not to let that have an impact on play.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Hmmmm... This is actually really hard to say... I honestly love the look of all the frames for at least one aspect or another...

But I'd have to say that the frame I like the least would have to be Mag, a rather bland design that also tries to incorporate a unique Tesla-coil element into her, but the coils themselves feel so unpronounced on the model overall that its really hard to gauge them as something other than just a weird spiral coloration on her arms.

Hmmmm... This is actually really hard to say... I honestly love the look of all the frames for at least one aspect or another...

But I'd have to say that the frame I like the least would have to be Mag, a rather bland design that also tries to incorporate a unique Tesla-coil element into her, but the coils themselves feel so unpronounced on the model overall that its really hard to gauge them as something other than just a weird spiral coloration on her arms.

don't did my beautiful mag! On topic, I don't like ashes default helm

I hate to say it but I got rid of my space lobster all because of her design. I just couldn't do it, when you're playing a frame you see their backside 99% of the time and having a lobster attached to my hips just wasn't doing it for me. I really wish they'd take that out, I just can't take space lobster seriously when she's having eternal butt secks with a crustacean.

Ember, Ember, Ember.

her body proportions are entirely messed up.

She looks like malformed fire chicken.

being the type of player that spends a lot of time on making my frames look good it really made me not be able to handle ranking her up passed rank 2. I sold her so fast it wasn't funny. Not even the mastery could make me keep her. Completely irrational I know but she looks horrible.

Her prime versions a lot better though. That I can handle.

Edited by StinkyPygmy