The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

Well, I don't think a Warframe in its entirety is ugly. Parts of some Warframes however... *Shudder*

For example, those damn Banshee slippers. Even if they had to be slippers, why did they have to be so huge and awkward?!

Or that massive and veeery weird shoulder potrusion Banshee has on one side.

Or that turkey face of Nova's standard helm.

Or those huge leg warmers of Nova.

Or that chicken mohawk of Ember's standard helm.

Or that big cyclops fishbowl they have for Mag Prime's standard helm.

Or Ash's bug obsession and general lack of any patterns/decorations.

Or those clown boots of Vauban.

I could go on, but I think you get my point.

Since Nova, Ash and Banshee are the only ones who have two things, I'd go for them as the 'ugliest' Warframes. But still, I don't think they are completely ugly, just the ones with the most ugly parts.

Edited by Zerathos_Dagon

I honestly think if they changed the lobster tail into something a little less bulgy and lumpy she would be up there as one of the coolest looking frames, but that lobster tail puts her all the way down as the worst looking for me.

frost in his immortal skin is close second, seriously he looks like a weird rainbow cow when I try to colour it.

• 2 weeks later...

If I have to pick, it's... yeah... Mag.

those helmet in particular. Standard Mag? It's a fishbowl. Prime? it's a fancy fishbowl. Coil? oh god. she looks like a derp. Only Gauss helmet save her from being total retard with kinda cool looking headphone.

Oberon........he's a goat....or a deer...

wait until you get yourself a Markhor helmet. He looks like a moth...deer...goat... thing.

Edited by dataman88

• 1 month later...

i hate Embers Chicken looks still I love to play as her.

Mag Prime? nope i  love her but all her Alt Helmets are MEH!!

Frost his All Helmets Looks so MEH except Prime of course.

Bashee i Loved her but lately she became odd one in my collection...

Trinity's Lobster TAIL... Never Liked it. 

Vauban just not my type of design...

Valkyr i like her alternative helmet more than default one but what i hate most is that hand and neck things...

Saryn... i do love her ( maybe im one of few :P ) 

Volt nothing to say he is just too good looking guy for me (haha)

never played as Oberon Nekros so nothing to say for now 

• 4 weeks later...

rhino, hate the large bulky (fat look) always have always will and saryn is a close second, those huge shoulder decorations thats what bugs me, I wish we could remove them then I will like her

for the most beautiful frame oberon, love the celtic vibe I get off him also tallness is a plus

Only thing I don't like about Ash is his arm guards. They're too lumpy and wrinkly compared to the rest of his design.

Nova's giraffe neck makes her look like a pear. I guess that was the intention but it's an odd design choice nonetheless, and I feel like she'd still have the same effect even if her neck was shortened just a bit.

Hydroid and Zephyr.  Their designs are just too "busy".  Too many things going on there with the multi-colored layers of "feathers" on Zephyr, and the multiple designs and seaweed patterns on Hydroid and his floppy dong.

^This

Zephyr with almost any color scheme looks like a messy paint job. Hydroid would be better without the poofy Hammerpants; they make his overall structure look very blobby and incoherent.

But really. The true answer is any frame using neon pinks and greens in their color scheme.