The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

Well my comoplaints are:

Ash: that arm armor -_- for out of all the ninja designs THIS is the worst

Ember: the chicken feet, honestly i wouldnt mind if they were, i dont know, dragon feet, but chicken... noooooooooo

Loki: one word: helmet... all of em >_>

Rhino: dat codpiece, seriously that thing has a brain of its own.

Mag: alt helms, ugh -__- and mag prime helm looks like a deformed minion from 'dispicable me'

Oberon: honestly the only problem here imo are those toothpick arms. I mean, honestly i know they build armor on top of people but the guy that became Oberon must be nothing more than bones -_-

Nekros: similar to Oberon's arms, plust that... that... ugh -_-

Nova: nothing wrong much with her body, but her helmets are all weird, the first thing that came to mind when i saw her default helm was Goffy >_>

Excalibur: nothing much here, the only thing i would say that looks... 'wrong' is that he looks NOTHING like a atletic type... hes just, i dunno, meh

Trinity: lobster tail

Frost: whats with those boots? i mean megaman x has nothing on this guy. oh and the cd player helm XD

Volt: someone please get rid of those knee extensions -_-'

Valkyr: her default helm is just, ugh, i feel like she is missing half of her face >_>

Banshee: the boots, i mean the heel armor, and the shouler armor seriously who designed her!?

Nyx: copy paste of Exalibro, she desperatly needs a new look... keep the body figure tho *_*

Saryn: her 'battle skirt' looks wrong, makes her hips look twice as wide

Vauban: the helm, the boots, the coat, the overall armor... i got so many issues with this guy i have no idea where to start. he doesnt... he... oh F*** it he looks like a clown armor gone bad -_-

Sadly, my beloved Trinity. Her skirt is too lumpy. Her default helmet makes her look like a slightly sad puppy.

Saryn probably just noses into second place. I get that she and Trinity need to be a bit more buff but I think both could do with being a bit more refined, sharper with less bulk to the cosmetic parts of their frame.

I have Mag Prime but am going to farm her vanilla version as I prefer the helmet. Mag P's is the ugliest thing going. Not keen on the shoulders, either.

I am taken aback that anybody is hating on Nova. She's soooo cute. I respect the fact that DE put some very body shapes into the game.

For me, it isn't really individual warframes as a whole but moreso specific details that bother me. 

Trinity's lobster tail bothers me (if it weren't for that I'd play her far more often on more than just survival). Nova's Giraffe neck. Rhino's *ahem* armor down under. Ash's arms and that dangly bit on the Locust helmet. Mag/m prime just feel too plain (though I think I'm the only one that actually likes the prime helmet). Frost's knees bother me - seriously, he could probably gore someone with those; or himself. Oberon's toothpick arms. Nekros on the other hand is a toothpick (not to mention his awkward bulge and default helmet). Saryn's a mushroom and sometimes a garlic (and it's hard to find any decent looking color schemes for her). Volt's feet (though I like the eyeball helmet). Default ember helmet just all of my wat. 

Ash only warframe i sold, 1 of reasons he is ugly as some weird bug.

Nova with flux helmet look like tranvestite with long neck.

Banshee is actualy 1 of cute frames i especialy like that  eskim like shoes ^.^  almost like comic character.

Edited by SALE94