The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe That You Have You Dont Play?

--21st--

I've all Warframes ranked to 30 with the exception of Mag Prime, Zephyr and Rhino Prime because I'm leveling them currently.

Usually I use every frame now and then for different situations... Some of them I've only used in Mastery Rank tests ever since they hit rank 30. Others I only use when going with Dragon keys or whatever. So eventually every frame has a niche. So it's hard to tell which Frame I never use... I can only tell which ones I use the least:

Ash

Volt

Don't know why though... There's are like no situations where I'm forced to use them or feel like using them :D

Banshee, like so many others posted up.  Also the only frame that didn't and won't get a potato(at least I'd planned on not putting one on it, if I wound up doing it anyway I shelved it so hard I forgot about it).

Ember would be next least, I just can't bring myself to combo up accelerant with fire to make big damage that I virtually never need with her anyway.

Nyx would be third least.  Not because Nyx can't do things, but because she doesn't do anything the way I'm accustomed to getting things done, so I tend to suck too hard with her.

I had Ash, Valkyr and Excaliber.

Valkyr I ranked to 30 and deleted as she is just a bad frame.

Ash was so painful to use I didn't get him past 20 before he was deleted.

Excaliber I have tried twice to rank up, he is just no fun to play.

Volt, got him to 30 and binned him, I wasn't prepared to waste forma on him.

Out if the 14 I have left, Ember and Trinity are the least used now, despite me playing an awful lot with them when I got them.

Almost never use: Banshee, Nyx, Excalibur, Lady Saryn, Nekros, Ash, Oberon, Valkyr, Volt, Zephyr, Ember/Ember prime, Mag, Frost.

Sometimes I pick up: Mag prime, Nova, Trinity.

Most of the time I use: Rhino, Vauban, Frost prime, Loki.

I wish some of the "never use" ones were a little bit better so I could pick them more often, specially Banshee, Saryn and Valkyr.

Edited by droidjv

Rhino Prime. I'd like to play him but made a conscious choice not cause I don't want to add to the problem of hopelessly OP frames rising even more in popularity. Same reason I deleted Nova.

Of the not OP frames I have I play Nekros and Ember Prime the least of.

He's no different from Rhino other than being fractionally faster.

I have him on the PC, he isn't any more useful than the standard Rhino.