Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

How you get contact? kill boss? or ramdomly?

I just did my first run of Setebos invasion against Corpus. I didn't have this message before it. Let's see what will happen next. Will post here my results of hunting!

Edited by Dataz

Just did a Saturn Invasion mission on Setebos with the new notification patch active (sided with Grineer, 1/5), and got a notification from Salad saying I've, ah, "volunteered" to be part of the Zanuka project as well.

Here's to hoping one copydog starts appearing on my Corpus runs. ^^

Just did a Saturn Invasion mission on Setebos with the new notification patch active (sided with Grineer, 1/5), and got a notification from Salad saying I've, ah, "volunteered" to be part of the Zanuka project as well.

Here's to hoping one copydog starts appearing on my Corpus runs. ^^

yep same here just started on first setebos invasion and got the message aswell

bW4Biy3.jpg

Yea, just doing 1 Grineer sided invasion mission gave me the Alad V message. Which is $&*&*#(%& because from the Update notes, it shouldn't have come until I met the harvester and it had a chance to reset the mark.  So either I didn't have a mark until that 1 mission... with my 7 battle pays and 0 spawns... or the notes are wrong.  I would believe either.

So either I didn't have a mark until that 1 mission... with my 7 battle pays and 0 spawns... or the notes are wrong.  I would believe either.

Considering a lot of people here (Including myself) after getting these messages after 1 mission, I'd say it's likely the latter. Wouldn't be the first time the Patch Notes aren't entirely truthful.

That being said, this is a good kind of mistake xD