Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

So I killed a harvester that spawned on a teammate and I got a stalker on me in an invasion shortly after.  Does that mean my mark is gone?  I always thought Harvester would override stalker if you were in a corpus mission.

I don't actually know if HArvester overrides stalker. But I know if someone else gets attacked by harvester your mark isn't used.

I'm so confused cuz there is so much speculation. 

Does killing bosses effect getting market for Harvester or not?  If so, Corpus bosses I'm guessing?

I have done every invasion, sided with Grineer since the event and haven't gotten him once.  Have also killed Alad a bunch of times. 

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, lol. 

Wait, wait guys, you're quite confused:

-boss kills are not involved; keep on doing assassination missions and you'll keep on getting the stalker. DO NOT KILL BOSSES. Get the message with invasions and then run corpus missions, when Harvester spawns do invasions again until you got the message.

- the drop now is 100% sure, this means he will give you one of the three parts; occasionally he could drop two at the same time, usually BP and barrel or receiver. BP is a pink orb, barrel and receiver look like mods.

- The BP, meaning one of the three parts necessary to build the Detron is not a sure drop, you can get only barrel or only receivers.

- invasions are useful until you get the mezsage/mark and you can be remarked doing again an invasion where you already reached the point of reward. But also invasions are the best missions if you run in public and don't have a farming team to make the Harvester spawn, since a lot of marked players do those runs. So, set up a team and do defense afk for 4 minutes or run invasions non stop.

And, again, DO NOT KILL BOSSES.

Well I am unsure about the boss thing though, DE mentioned about marks and wiki says about them too. But I guess both are just trolling around. No matter, I already got my Detron today.

When you are marked, you have a certain probability to spawn it but if you have 4 members that all have the marks, well your chances of spawning the Harvester is 4 times higher.

that bs in general. i mean you are right, but mechanics is bs still.

so what's the speculated chance of getting the harvester with a full deathmarked squad?

also, is there a level requirement for harvester to appear? i remember stalker having a req(was 15 when levels went up to 100)

1. i think is less that 10 %

2. I'm not sure about that

You played yesterday and you saw him how much times 4, 5,6 ?

So where did he spawn , and how much time passed when you started mission until he spawn ?

I saw him 6 times in total, but always on teammates.

Time was between 30 seconds to 240, as for the Stalker, but consider that in survivals and defenses rules seem to be different, probably due to the progress kind of mission.

I saw him mostly on invasions and defenses, but I was using almost all the time the waiting method on Xini(don't focus on Xini itself, any defense or survival mission VS Corpus is good, just because enemies won't attack you and you can stay afk close to spawning point).

I'd say that if you want to actually play you should just stay on invasions and keep on playing them, if you have something else to do on your pc go for the waiting method on Xini, Io or whatever surv/def VS corpus.

Chances before 11.8.3 were unknown, but were for sure not higher than Stalker ones(2,5%+0,5% for each player); reports actually say that they were probably lower, close to 1%, but let's say it was 2,5%: after the hotfix you have a 5% chance of spawning+1% for any other marked player in the lobby, for a total of 8% at its best.

I'm pretty sure anyway it's not 8%, it must be less. 

Edited by siralextraffo

Wait, wait guys, you're quite confused:

-boss kills are not involved; keep on doing assassination missions and you'll keep on getting the stalker. DO NOT KILL BOSSES. Get the message with invasions and then run corpus missions, when Harvester spawns do invasions again until you got the message.

- the drop now is 100% sure, this means he will give you one of the three parts; occasionally he could drop two at the same time, usually BP and barrel or receiver. BP is a pink orb, barrel and receiver look like mods.

- The BP, meaning one of the three parts necessary to build the Detron is not a sure drop, you can get only barrel or only receivers.

- invasions are useful until you get the mezsage/mark and you can be remarked doing again an invasion where you already reached the point of reward. But also invasions are the best missions if you run in public and don't have a farming team to make the Harvester spawn, since a lot of marked players do those runs. So, set up a team and do defense afk for 4 minutes or run invasions non stop.

And, again, DO NOT KILL BOSSES.

THANK YOU!

I got two different messages from Alad V. The last one saying a staff member will come for me soon.

This last one was after Harvested spawned twice in a row, both on me.

Did I lose my mark? Why two different messages?

There is some variety in the mark mail, you still get the harvester mark/stalker mark when alad v/stalker sends you mail.

Now i'm having no luck getting another death mark. gg rng.

Edit: just ran the shax invasion for the reactor and a teamate got a harvester spawn.

It dropped the receiver, got my detron in 1 hour GG.

Sincerely wish you to experience the same that most of us here. I am almost 100% sure you will and than we'll talk.

Edited by YourMoms

Sincerely wish you to experience the same that most of us here. I am almost 100% sure you will and than we'll talk.

my first encounter with the harvester was today after farming him since he dropped the detron.

i just happend to get every part in my first 2 encounters 30min from each other.

I'm rather infuriated.

4 days of farming, and I have 1 BP and 3 barrels to show for it.

Non-stop runs of corpus defense and I'd consider myself fortunate if he spawns on the 20th run.

And then i'd get yet another barrel.

It also strikes somewhat of sour note knowing that I (somehow) got a harvester spawn on me on it's first day, before it had a drop table. I know it probably wouldn't have what I wanted, but still...