Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

In the future, can we see the damage on our weapon with Rhino, Saryn buff ?

Maybe, this is boring to add things because the file is big and there's a lot of things inside so I try to avoid this as much as possible :D

Hi! First of all, AMAZING JOB! As I don't have my main PC atm, I just have fun building with it, for me and friends lol.

I have noticed a few problems in it:

-Thrown weapons do not show thrown damage.

-Enduring Strike does not seem to properly add status chance.

-Text on mods are not shown unless you place the pointer over it.

-If the username is too long, the "Welcome, <username>" text 'invades' the help button.

Things you could add/modify:

-Steam login

-If you have time, Spanish translation (I can help you with that)

-Description should be visible directly.

-Searching tool (weapon, build name, builder name, description, etc)

-Highlighted text recommendations section (at builds).

-Thrown and non-hitscan weapons could show a base flight speed.

-AoE weapons could show a base attack radius.

-Melee weapons could show a base range.

-Build voting.

Again, nice job, keep it up!

There was a voting system before but it was removed, it was not working as expected (lot of abuse). It's not planned to bring it back. Also, no more translations planned, it's too much work for me too, and no Steam login planned. Not everyone is playing using Steam, so the actual system working for everyone is fine. The text is not displayed on the mods because of the scale/zoom effect. When the mods are not magnified, the text is almost unreadable, this is why this is hidden (http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/889825mod.png). Enduring Strike is adding status only when channeling. Check the box near the channeling value to see the effects. Which screen resolution are you using to have the text override the button ? I'll add horizontal scrolling for smaller resolutions. I'll also put the throw weapons on the to-do list.

There was a voting system before but it was removed, it was not working as expected (lot of abuse). It's not planned to bring it back. Also, no more translations planned, it's too much work for me too, and no Steam login planned. Not everyone is playing using Steam, so the actual system working for everyone is fine. The text is not displayed on the mods because of the scale/zoom effect. When the mods are not magnified, the text is almost unreadable, this is why this is hidden (http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/889825mod.png). Enduring Strike is adding status only when channeling. Check the box near the channeling value to see the effects. Which screen resolution are you using to have the text override the button ? I'll add horizontal scrolling for smaller resolutions. I'll also put the throw weapons on the to-do list.

I completely agree with the voting point, now that I think about the other side of the community haha. (I pointed it as an idea, I didn't know it existed and was removed). I am using a downscaled 1024x768. Thanks for the thrown weapons :) Question: does description text field support functions like italic? Also thanks for the Enduring Strike detail too.

PS: If you have time please consider the base ranges too. 

On the Redeemer page, the CHARGED info doesn't show channeling stats, the wiki claims the pellets are affected by them. Also going back to NON CHARGED no longer shows those stats for normal attacks.

Wiki also claims the shotgun pellets are affected by critical multiplier and chance while the builder shows 0.0x/0.0% respectibly.

I added the Imperator Vandal. What I did for the reload time of the Imperator and Imperator Vandal is to use the value when the clip is empty, which is 5s, according to the wiki.

I also added the mods Magma Chamber and Searing Steel and updated the Sheev, Mesa and Itzal.

According to wiki it should be 2.0x Critical Multiplier, 5.0% Critical Chance. I've also verified this on psn. 

Those Critical Multiplier and Chance must be quite new, it would make sense why the builder does not have them and why i still thought they were both on 0%.

The Export function broke again today on Chrome, when I hover over the link it displays "javascript:void(0)" and when I switch to another language the same thing happens. However the url of the site displayed the build (All the numbers and stuff) even though it normally only has e.g. "http://www.warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Oberon". So technically its still usable but requires you to copy paste the link at the top. Not sure whether the extensions I've installed affect this or not, but its really weird,sometimes it works and other times it doesn't

It's normal to see javascript:void(0). If you copy the link from the url, remove the /0 at the end. I don't know what can cause the problem, I'll check again the shortened url service tomorrow, normally even if it does not work the export should display at least the long link.

The URL shortener service is not in cause. I would like you to check the console next time the problem appears. Use F12 in Chrome, tab 'Console' and copy/paste or screenshot the text. If there's a problem related to my JavaScript code, this will be displayed.

Edit : Also, try disabling the adblocker when the problem appears, if you use one.

Edited by Stoi84

There is a problem with the way damage is calculated for the Mire, specifically the amount of Toxic damage or anything involving Toxic damage (Corrosive).

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Mire/t_30_000000002_234-1-3-238-7-3-241-0-5-244-3-5-247-4-5-307-8-3-321-2-3-360-6-5-370-5-3_241-11-234-9-321-7-244-9-247-9-370-7-360-11-238-7-307-10/en/4-0-19/

vs

https://imgur.com/77ZAyl9

There is a problem with the way damage is calculated for the Mire, specifically the amount of Toxic damage or anything involving Toxic damage (Corrosive).

Nice catch. To be specific, it's using the innate Toxin as the multiplier that the additive elemental mods are working off of, instead of using the base damage.

The innate toxin is added like any other elemental. Adding elementals scale off the base slash/impact/puncture and ignore the base toxin.

For example adding just Toxic Blight should add 35 toxin damage, not 38.5 - it ignores the base 3.5 toxin.

Edited by Darzk

I think I found another mistake, the Vectis does less damage in the game than the Builder calculates.

I double-checked, and the damage-values seem to be off, 90-78.8-56.3 (Wiki/Game) instead of 112.5-98.5-70.37 (Builder)

I hope this helps, great tool btw.

Greetings

Y0URD34D