Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Updated. See the first post for the changelog.

Is there some wasy to get in touch with other builders?

You mean, the builds created by the other users ? On each builder page, you have a 'search builds' button.

It would also be cool if you added a slider for the Kohm's increasing pellet count mechanic.

Something needs to be done for the special mechanic of the Kohm yes, but I'm really busy at the moment and probably for a long time, so I don't know when I'll do this.

Your 2 deleted builds were deleted for good reasons. The english description does not comply with the rules. I recommend you read the rules again before saving a build. Even if you wrote a long russian description for one of the 2 builds, a good english description is mandatory, and this was not the case. It's an internationnal community website, and english was designed as the main language. Only russian will see your text in russian, all the others will see the poor 2 lines you wrote in english. You can write a novel in russian for the description, if the english description is not good, the build will be privatized or deleted, this is how it works. French and russian translations are optional, it's clearly stated in the rules. Also, there's no 'languages' moderators, and there's no moderator from Russia at the moment.

Hi Stoi84 I was wondering if you could enable this to work with mobile browsers like Google Chrome for example since theres no way for me or not that I know of to drag the mods inside the box without using a browser with built-in cursor.

Thanks.

-from a heavy warframebuilder user.

Edited by Oranji

The moderators are volunteers, there's A LOT of builds to manage, and they don't have the time to send notices for each build. Moreover, 80% don't care about the message received and it ends up in a privatization anyway, at the cost of double work for the moderators. Also, there are rules you have to read and agree before saving a public build, which is definitely not the case in 95% of the time. The instant privatization is the fastest and the more efficient way to manage the builds. Nothing is lost, the name, the description and the mods are saved. You can edit your build regarding the reason of the privatization, and make it public again. This is WAY faster than writting a message here.

Oh, and I had a look at your builds.

Build to gain back health in long run survival/ defense. The damage it makes is quite well and the efficiency is good to keep it going.

This is not a valid description. See number 3 http://warframe-builder.com/Rules

ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER, with itty bitty duration space.

This is not a valid name. See number 2 http://warframe-builder.com/Rules

If you don't read the rules and save your builds anyway, then you expose yourself to moderation. It's as simple as this.

Edit : The notifications you received are the way to communicate with you. And despite what you think, the reasons are totally fine.

Edited by Stoi84

Your 2 deleted builds were deleted for good reasons. The english description does not comply with the rules. I recommend you read the rules again before saving a build. Even if you wrote a long russian description for one of the 2 builds, a good english description is mandatory, and this was not the case. It's an internationnal community website, and english was designed as the main language. Only russian will see your text in russian, all the others will see the poor 2 lines you wrote in english. You can write a novel in russian for the description, if the english description is not good, the build will be privatized or deleted, this is how it works. French and russian translations are optional, it's clearly stated in the rules. Also, there's no 'languages' moderators, and there's no moderator from Russia at the moment.

Sure, and report on my build written on rus.....

Sure, and report on my build written on rus.....

Don't try to be sarcastic, it's hopeless, everything I wrote is right. I'll explain how it works.

The reasons are numbers stored in the database. For each number, a sentence corresponding exists in the language file. When you open the notification page, the notifications are translated in your current language, depending of the number stored in the databse. If you change the language into english, then you'll see the notifications in english, same is true for french. DryMind has made the translation in russian, and that's it. The moderators don't write the notifications, we are in the 21st century, they select the reasons in a drop down menu and everything is automated.

Edited by Stoi84

2015-02-02 16:21 Your build Suicide Trinity - Max Bless - QT - Abating Link - For Castanas has been  privatized  by a moderator for the following reason : the description is not interesting, it does not explain how the build works. It is strongly recommended to read the rules before posting other builds.

Suicide Trinity - Max Bless - QT - Abating Link - For Castanas

Damage self with Link active then Bless for 100% damage resist then continue damaging self with Castanas to damage enemies. Make sure energy reserve is near max for lower risk of dying during QT stagger.

I thought it was pretty clear and precise. :/