Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Supra has 2.5% status, so each 60% mod adds 1.5%, and the syndicate mod adds 20%, regardless of the 60% mods. So yeah, Supra with a 60% and the synd mod should have 24% status.

As for shotguns, the way the builder works now is we plugged in base pellet proc chance, then multiplied that by the status mods, then calculated the displayed proc rate. This is the way it used to work. However so many people asked 'why isn't the arsenal display changing by +60%?' that they went ahead and changed it so that the arsenal displayed value is what gets modified by the status mods, rather than the per-pellet proc chance. 

So basically they work just like rifles now. Status = base status * mods; with multishot it's the whole multi_status = 100%-[(un_multi_status-100%) yroot (base#pellets) ^ multi#pellets], same formula as pistols/rifles use with multishot.

Edit: They basically changed what impact the status mods had, and greatly buffed them. They used to modify the 'chance to proc per pellet' and now they modify the 'chance to get at least one proc' which results in an effect of a much higher increase in the 'chance to proc per pellet'.

Edited by Darzk

Okay, how do I contact a moderator? I had a build privatized with a note stating: "The translation is not sufficiently understandable. The translation in english in mandatory, and is facultative for the other languages. Please delete any translation done with automatic tools like Google or ask for help if it's the english translation."

The build was a silly Nova Prime AMD Absorb build - not the point but useful for context. Here is the description for those who care:

Using proper defenses (Quick Thinking + Primed Flow), sufficient efficiency and the new Primed mods, Nova can afford to skip on Narrow Minded and just go all-out bonus stats. With the current energy stats of Nova with Primed Flow, Quick Thinking gives her a total of ~1800 effective HP in addition to her health and shields so she's actually really, really tanky (this far surpasses Redirection and Vitality on her).

Rank 8 Transient Fortitude caps Molecular Prime slow and all the other abilities primarily care about weapon damage anyways; AMD and MPrime alike. Antimatter Absorb is a nice way to protect yourself from lategame Void enemies protected by Nullifiers, though cutting it for Stretch is also viable. You can also cut AMD Absorb for Stretch and then run a rank 6-8 Narrow Minded over Constitution for far greater Duration and thus range. For defense, or content where you just MPrime things, running both, rank 10 Narrow Minded and Constitution is recommended. It might also be preferable to use Blind Rage over Transient Fortitude and eat up the efficiency hit at that point.

Corrosive Projection in long Void runs, otherwise just use Energy Siphon. With regards to Antimatter Drop, one Dread Arrow is enough to fully charge it; in general, projectile weapons with punchthrough (Telos Akbolto is a good secondary option) are the way to go since they apply multiple times for the drop. You should be hitting millions of damage fairly easily (just be careful not to cross the damage limit and get reset back to 0).

Sure, it's hastily written and rough around the edges but "not sufficiently understandable"? Really? What part of that looks like a machine translation? I'm a native for crying out loud! I don't even care about the build but the reasoning provided for making it private is frankly quite absurd.

There's 46k builds, and over that 120k unique users / month, according to Google stats. Now think about this a second... a mistake is not possible, regarding the number of builds ? What if everyone who thinks the moderator was wrong come and start to complain ? If the first thing that come in your mind is to complain, then I'm sorry for you, but to me this is a bit a selfish behavior.

If you think there's a mistake and there's nothing to change in your build, accept it, and save your build to public again. It takes 10 seconds. Also note that the moderators are volunteers giving some of their free time to maintain the site as clean as possible. They don't have the time to speak with everyone who is unhappy, either for good or bad reasons. Moreover, they are humans like me or you, they can do mistakes.

Edit : I think I broke something again with the notifications :P

Edit : Ok it's not broken but there's a missing feature. So there's a chance that the link to your build won't work in some special cases.

Edit : I made a temporary fix, if you have any problems with the notifications, just tell me.

Edited by Stoi84

So, I'm curious...Does anyone use the weapon comparison page?  I know there is a lot of data, but DAMN it takes FOREVER to load on 4 different built machines and if I get it to load it only takes me minutes to get to what I actually need.

Additionally, is there anyway to 'sort' based off highest DPS configurations?  This used to be a feature on dpsframe.com and I miss it because it helps me identify what weapons have the highest DPS in configuration's I have built in comparison.

Is there a better way of doing this or somewhere else?

Thank you,

The pages takes a long time to load because there's a lot of math involved, and all the weapons are loaded at once (both rifles, snipers, bow, pistols, shotguns, etc). There's no further loading needed. It takes about 8/9 seconds on my computer with Chrome, but I suppose it can be longer on other machines.

You can filter the weapons by a lot of thing, you need to use the drop down menu, in the tools, at the top of the comparator.

I'm working a bit on the weapon comparator at the moment. I don't think I can improve the performance, but I'll fix some bugs and we'll maybe have new base builds.

Edited by Stoi84

The pages takes a long time to load because there's a lot of math involved, and all the weapons are loaded at once (both rifles, snipers, bow, pistols, shotguns, etc). There's no further loading needed. It takes about 8/9 seconds on my computer with Chrome, but I suppose it can be longer on other machines.

You can filter the weapons by a lot of thing, you need to use the drop down menu, in the tools, at the top of the comparator.

I'm working a bit on the weapon comparator at the moment. I don't think I can improve the performance, but I'll fix some bugs and we'll maybe have new base builds.

Is there anyway of cutting this down for initial load though?  IE: Remove all the checked selections and allow the user to have the screen load first than only select 1 of rifles, snipers, bow, pistols, shotguns etc.?  I re-tested and I can get the page to load within about 20 seconds, but clicking on anything (IE: removing weapons or attempting to use the filter) lags and doesn't work properly.  I'll see if I can get a recording to show you what I'm talking about.

I understand it is slow, each operation is a bit greedy in resources because of the high amount of thing displayed and calculated. Do you have a low end computer/laptop ? Which browser are you using ? Do you have the same issue with different browsers ? This is definitely not something going wrong with the code, it is, unfortunately, destined to be slow to load, or very slow for some users, depending of the computer and the browser used. There's nothing to handle the load of weapons separately at the moment, I'll need to put my nose in the code to see how much work it is, but as you maybe know, I don't have much time to work on Warframe Builder. Currently, when you select or deselect a category, it's just a show/hide system, there's no loading involved, this is why it's not a simple fix.

in relation to your comments on addblock, could you please remove the popup adds. im gonna get S#&$ for this but i use addblock and am not gonna dissable it for your site unless they go. im fine with the banners and other types of adds but when im trying to find lets say a burston build i dont want 4 exta windows opening, add videos playing and shouting at me. its not the two clicks you say it its, its one popup when i load the homepage, another when i select primary, a third when i select burston and another every time the page refreshes.

in relation to your comments on addblock, could you please remove the popup adds. im gonna get S#&$ for this but i use addblock and am not gonna dissable it for your site unless they go. im fine with the banners and other types of adds but when im trying to find lets say a burston build i dont want 4 exta windows opening, add videos playing and shouting at me. its not the two clicks you say it its, its one popup when i load the homepage, another when i select primary, a third when i select burston and another every time the page refreshes.

I think you can disable the pop-ups only from adblock from the filter list. If you are using Google Chrome, i think it has an option to disable pop-ups aswell.

I don't get as much pop-ups as you mention though, usually i only get one nd no other after that one, until i close the site.

Edited by Nachino

I think you can disable the pop-ups only from adblock from the filter list. If you are using Google Chrome, i think it has an option to disable pop-ups aswell.

I don't get as much pop-ups as you mention though, usually i only get one nd no other after that one, until i close the site.

the but in pop up blocker does t work because it opens into a new tab

Just a request here. I was wondering if it was possible for build submitters to get email notifications when they get a notification. I just had two of my builds, one of which was very popular, removed for "the name is not interesting..." and, had I realised that the name of those builds (which have been around and one in the top 3-4 for a couple of months for nekros btw) were not interesting enough for the moderator, I would have corrected it, but I admit I do not have the habit of checking warframe builder every 48 hours. Just a small quality of life change which would help smooth things over a degree.

Edited by Alymbic

i dont want 4 exta windows opening

This is 2 per session at maximum for me. I can't say for sure it's the same in all the countries, but I think it's capped no matter your location.

Prisma Grakata added today.

I'll add this and the new augment mods soon.

the but in pop up blocker does t work because it opens into a new tab

So it's not that boring. As I said in my message, you can do what you want, either use or not an adblocker, it's up to you. If you think closing two tabs is too much work to support Warframe Builder or if you think it's too much of a problem for your navigation, then you should use your adblocker. The popUnders are making 75% of the support, so it's no gonna be removed, sorry.

Just a request here. I was wondering if it was possible for build submitters to get email notifications when they get a notification. I just had two of my builds, one of which was very popular, removed for "the name is not interesting..." and, had I realised that the name of those builds (which have been around and one in the top 3-4 for a couple of months for nekros btw) were not interesting enough for the moderator, I would have corrected it, but I admit I do not have the habit of checking warframe builder every 48 hours. Just a small quality of life change which would help smooth things over a degree.

The problem with the cheap server is that the mails don't work all the time, or are not received. Some people are having troubles with the recover password function, so I don't know how it'll work with the notifications. But it's not difficult to do, so I'll maybe do some tests in the future. Remember that this is not a sanction, we did a spring cleaning recently to keep the builder friendly for the new users, we privatized thousands of builds. In the case you think it's a mistake, you can send me a private message with the build so I can have a look.

So it's not that boring. As I said in my message, you can do what you want, either use or not an adblocker, it's up to you. If you think closing two tabs is too much work to support Warframe Builder or if you think it's too much of a problem for your navigation, then you should use your adblocker. The popUnders are making 75% of the support, so it's no gonna be removed, sorry.

its definately more than two, its one per page refresh. to make it worse links that would normally open in a new tab sometimes dont even work because of them. im in the uk if that helps. ex:https://www.dropbox.com/s/jr1olgeib3dcvff/builder.mp4?dl=0

anyway, if theres an alternate way to support the site id be happy doing that