Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Ok. Thanx, Stoi84 and Darzk. I know better now. I just hope everyone does and will. But since this thread is currently 84 pages long and still growing, these definitions can and will get buried and the misunderstanding will most likely continue.

Samurai1Kitten you could also manually change the fire rate in the builder to see the burst dps that the weapon reaches with a certain amount of bullets. Why don't you do that?

Yes, but it's kinda moot now. Like I said, this discussion of mine arose out of my confusion that Burst DPS is the damage done by 1 whole magazine, and about whether the crit damages are being applied correctly. It's all been explained.

Thanx again for all the hard work =D

I added the Tonkor and the 2 augment mods, Shield of Shadows and Vexing Retaliation. I also fixed the secondary shot which was not displaying stats for affected weapons.

Add Quanta Vandal too, higher magazine (90) and status (25%)

I added the Tonkor and the 2 augment mods, Shield of Shadows and Vexing Retaliation. I also fixed the secondary shot which was not displaying stats for affected weapons.

dont know if its just me but when i select the tonkor it sends me back to the site index.

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now after i deleted my cache from the site

Edited by armando92

Tonkor is showing inaccurate stats, 114.38 puncture damage and 540 ammo. It has just 75 puncture and 325 blast, and just 40 ammo.

The puncture damage is correct - you've got yours displayed with the critical hit portion of the damage already calculated into it.

Can you clarify? What do you mean by match? The damage is right...

Well if you compare the akgmanus(slash/impact/puncture)

The difference between them is slightly, but small.

http://goo.gl/fuzMN9

https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11136780_968239089883740_8782487522079356699_n.jpg?oh=925c3ee8fdb8fed5daade47d3757c9f7&oe=55D6B4B0

(dunno how ot post images so.)

Arsenal rounds. Builder doesn't. 

Fire Rate: 13.28 to 13.3

Impact: 173.35-172.6

Puncture+Slash: 105.9-105.5

Viral: 693.28-690.5

The problem is actually in the arsenal, or the weapon information we have available. Obviously, for example, the Magnus does not actually have 20.3 Impact damage when unmodded; it's actually closer to ~20.21 damage, according to the final damage shown in that SS (do the math - 172.6/2.8xmultishot/305%dmg = 20.21 Impact). Unfortunately, Stoi can't grab datamined files from DE if they don't want to share that information.

But the arsenal also shows 20.3 damage, when you'd think it would round down to 20.2. This suggests that the way the final damage is calculated in the arsenal is innacurate, and introducing some tiny error; likely it is rounding strangely and too often.

If you do it yourself, you can see the builder is much more accurate than the arsenal's display; 20.3 damage times 305% times 2.8x multishot = 173.362 actual impact damage is much closer to the builder's number than the arsenal.

Edited by Darzk

ZIP

I mean, you're right in some way. I have done Corrosive around 1K+~

But, I 900~ dmg is just underwhelming. I just wish there was more clarity- In the end. It's my fault for just pointing fingers without knowing. But, I just don't know who's @ fault here. and when you trying to make the best out of what you have- it's really strange how the numbers can affect you.

In the game is less, in the builder is more.(even though I have the numbers checked). I guess it's just the UI that needs to be updated for that kind of information.

Updated. See the first post for the changelog.

One more time, I'll kindly ask you to disable your ad blockers for Warframe Builder. Besides, it's in your interest to do so. I'm not playing Warframe anymore for months but I'm still updating the builder. It took me another 1.5 hour today for the update. I like the Warframe community, but the day when too many people will use an ad blocker, It won't be worth to update the builder, and I won't do it. The only 'annoying ads' are the 2 pop unders, but it's only 2 clicks to get rid of them, and compared to the work I've done this project... Thanks in advance to think about this.