Jump to content

Warframe Builder


Recommended Posts

That won't be "soon" (like in three days), but I'll do it, maybe in ten days or so. I'm busy with my other project and I'm not at the top of my health so I need to rest and decompress, which leaves almost no time to work on WB right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2017 at 6:45 PM, Stoi84 said:

That won't be "soon" (like in three days), but I'll do it, maybe in ten days or so. I'm busy with my other project and I'm not at the top of my health so I need to rest and decompress, which leaves almost no time to work on WB right now.

Take care of you; we don't want you to ruin yourself just for your work.

Keep it doing good ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrow: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Harrow

Knell: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Knell

Scourge: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge

Not sure what weapons have been tweaked, I shall have a look into it and add links accordingly. 

Turns out there was a lot of weapon changes, all the thrown melee glaive types, all secondary shotguns, a few secondary weapons and a few primary weapons, would it better to link them all or send the patch notes as they explain all the changes to the weapons.

Edited by Zephyrinius_
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zephyrinius_ said:

would it better to link them all or send the patch notes as they explain all the changes to the weapons.

 

If it's in the latest patch notes it's fine, I'll read it. If it's older, then yes, you can link that precise one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

If it's in the latest patch notes it's fine, I'll read it. If it's older, then yes, you can link that precise one.

The patch notes for the actual update, the glaive weapon changes are nearer the top while the other weapon changes are about half way down the notes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that some of the throw weapons, like the Glaive or the Cerata, have physical damage and elemental damage on the Wiki. For the Glaive, it says 45 physical and 50 elemental. Is it only a proc damage or a damage that is applied to every hit? In other words, should this damage be displayed and affected by the mods on Warframe Builder?

Link to post
Share on other sites

-Added the Warframe Harrow.
-Added the following weapons: Scourge, 
-Updated the following weapons: Kestrel, Glaive, Glaive Prime, Cerata, Orvius, Halikar, Bronco, Akbronco, Bronco Prime, Brakk, Detron, Twin Rogga, Mara Detron, Kohmak, Akbronco Prime, Pyrana, Twin Kohmak, Lato, Aklato, Furis, Lex, Sicarus, Afuris, Lato Vandal, Aklex, Dex Furis, Lato Prime, Sicarus Prime, Daikyu, Stradavar, Opticor
-Added the Riven mods for the melee weapons. This will need testing to see if the bonuses from the mod affect the stats as expected.
-Added a picture for the Riven mods.
-Testing different sizes for the ads that are outside the design (on both sides, so that should not change anything) for a few days. It's not definitive, it's a test.
-Updated Volt.
-Update the mod Capacitance.

Edit: Updated the Stug.

Edited by Stoi84
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stoi84 said:

-Added the Warframe Harrow.
-Added the following weapons: Scourge, 
-Updated the following weapons: Kestrel, Glaive, Glaive Prime, Cerata, Orvius, Halikar, Bronco, Akbronco, Bronco Prime, Brakk, Detron, Twin Rogga, Mara Detron, Kohmak, Akbronco Prime, Pyrana, Twin Kohmak, Lato, Aklato, Furis, Lex, Sicarus, Afuris, Lato Vandal, Aklex, Dex Furis, Lato Prime, Sicarus Prime, Daikyu, Stradavar, Opticor.
-Added the Riven mods for the melee weapons. This will need testing to see if the bonuses from the mod affect the stats as expected.
-Added a picture for the Riven mods.
-Testing different sizes for the ads that are outside the design (on both sides, so that should not change anything) for a few days. It's not definitive, it's a test.
-Updated Volt.
-Update the mod Capacitance.

Do you plan to update Stug?  Thanks for all the changes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

I just updated a few numbers for the Stug, is it better?

It should be 156 Corrosive Damage not 159.9.  But the other stats look good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK that makes sense.  But in the Non Charged view, checking and unchecking the Critical Chance box doesn't seem to change where it says "936.000 CHARGED ATTACK".  If I have the Critical Chance checkbox turned on, then it should really say "959.400 CHARGED ATTACK" not 936.

I understand that there is a separate Charged shot view; and in that view it correctly shows "959.400 CORROSIVE" (with Critical turned on).  But I'm talking about the Non Charged view where it shows only "936.000 CHARGED ATTACK" even if I have Critical turned on.  It's not a big deal, just letting you know.

Let me know if you need screenshots, and I can provide some.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

-Added the Warframe Harrow.
-Added the following weapons: Scourge, 
-Updated the following weapons: Kestrel, Glaive, Glaive Prime, Cerata, Orvius, Halikar, Bronco, Akbronco, Bronco Prime, Brakk, Detron, Twin Rogga, Mara Detron, Kohmak, Akbronco Prime, Pyrana, Twin Kohmak, Lato, Aklato, Furis, Lex, Sicarus, Afuris, Lato Vandal, Aklex, Dex Furis, Lato Prime, Sicarus Prime, Daikyu, Stradavar, Opticor
-Added the Riven mods for the melee weapons. This will need testing to see if the bonuses from the mod affect the stats as expected.
-Added a picture for the Riven mods.
-Testing different sizes for the ads that are outside the design (on both sides, so that should not change anything) for a few days. It's not definitive, it's a test.
-Updated Volt.
-Update the mod Capacitance.

Edit: Updated the Stug.

Do you plan on adding the New Augment mods like Chromatic Blade?

Edited by (PS4)Sniper_Boss001
rephrasing
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

First of all, thank you for your work, the page is excellent for checking and maintaining builds.

Second, I noticed the values for the Miter are wrong. The weapon was buffed some time ago, along with a bunch of other weapons. Did you update the values for them at that time? The Miter at least is using the old values. The new ones: Miter

Third, do you plan to add Naramon "Deadly Intent" focus tree, i.e. adding a check box that lets you toggle if the extra 30% critical chance is added into the calculations?

Thank you again.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can fix weapons quickly yeah, all I need, as usual, is a list of the stuff + links to the wiki, like you do for the mitter. I'll have a look at it in the next days.

Concerning what is "new features" in the sense that is something that requires coding, they're for now on the bottom on the to do list unless they make the builder obsolete. I have a lot of work besides Warframe Builder.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Stoi,

A list of the new Warframe Augments:

Excaliburs Exalted Blade: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Chromatic_Blade

Mags Magnetize: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Magnetized_Discharge

Chromas Effigy: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Guided_Effigy

Volts Electric Shield: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Transistor_Shield

Also as a side note, shotguns now list their falloff ranges which is effects by flight speed but the wiki does not have these stats listed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...